10/11/2011 – Study Group

P4G: Kanji and Naoto's untold stories

The Investigation Team decided to go to the Junes food court to study for the Exam that will begun next week because the library is crowded and they wouldn’t be able to have a discussion there. They run into Kuma and Nanako there and decided to sit in on big table.

“Times like these, I’m jealous of you Kuma,” Yosuke begin his complaining.

“Stop complaining. Let’s start with proving the trigonometric identities,” Yukiko said trying to get on topic.

“Argh... Jumping straight into math?” Chie complained as well.

“Ours is the section on trig function, right? The one where we find the area of a triangle with two sides and..” Before she finished her sentence, Kanji interupted.

“Huh? You find the area of a triangle with.. You know, that thing.. Umm.. Base by height by 2?” Kanji seems confused. Rise just sighed.

“You really are Bakanji,” said Rise.

“Hey.. Stop calling me that!” Kanji yell at Rise.

“If you don’t mind, shall I teach you? And beside, I find it unproductive to have first grade and second grade in one study group such as this,” said Naoto.

“A-Aaa.. O-Okay..” Kanji agreed nervously.

“How about you Rise-san? Care to join us?” asked Naoto.

“No thanks.. I want to be taught by Yu-senpai,” Rise teased.

“Very well then,” said Naoto.

                                        

Kanji and Naoto decided to move to other table that near the other group so they can see the others and yet far from them to hear what the other group is talking about. They both sitting face to face.

“Before we start with the study, I’d like to thank you for the other day, Kanji-kun,” said Naoto.

“Huh?” Kanji looks confused.

“I haven’t had the chance to say this earlier, but thank you for bringing me home after I you guys saved me the other day,” Naoto explained.

“O-oh, about that.. Don’t mention it,” said Kanji while looking down.

“But you know.. You’re pretty amazing,” said Kanji.

“Amazing?” Naoto now looks confused.

“You’re fighting to be your own self, even after your secrets get exposed. Watching you has made me decided to be myself, and help others to understand me,” Kanji explain.

“And one more thing. I’m maybe too bright when it comes to this kinda thing. But I do know one thing, we’ll be counting on you, Detective Prince,” said Kanji. Naoto just close her and put a smile on her face.

“Now then, let’s get started!” said Naoto.

Altough the study didn’t seems to go well, Kanji seems to be more comfortable around Naoto.