Chapter 8

Forced.

Cindy just stared at the beauty infront of her for the last 1 hour. She would blink once in a while hearing a small snore leave his mouth and then his nose twitch up. She giggled seeing his sleeping state. Her fingers trailed down his face and down.

 

 

"Cindy!" The door slammed open only to see her mother looking at her with a shocked expression. Cindy's eyes widened seeing her. She quickly hid her exposed body so she can hide the fact they did something they shouldn't have done.

 

 

"I want to talk to you!" She spoke before heading out. Cindy sighed before running out the bed, she quickly pulled on a long tee and cardigan. On the way she put on her slippers and ran out the room to meet her mother.

 

 

"What was that I just saw?" Her mother asked her fingers pointing towards the stairs and then to her room. Cindy was busy fidgeting with the bottom of her t-shirt.

 

 

"ANSWER ME!" Jiyong's head popped up hearing a loud angry voice. He scratched his eyes as he looked for a familiar figure beside him but she wasnt there. He looked around and noticed how one of the outfit from last night was missing and ruffling from downstairs. Jiyong jumped out of bed wearing his boxers on the way. He sneaked down the stairs seeing Cindy and her mother.

 

 

"Yes you love him but that doesn't mean you have at this age.." Her mother said harshly, he noticed the small tears leaving her eyes.

 

 

"What if you got pregnant? You haven't even graduated..." Her mother kept yelling. Jiyong couldn't stand seeing the scene. Quickly getting dressed he headed downstairs with a long breath.

 

 

"It wasn't Cindy's fault...I started it" Jiyong muttered making Cindy look up. She was surprised by his presence plus she was the one who made the first move.

 

 

"Jiyong..." She said softly.

 

 

"You! How dare you? And I thought you were a gentlemen. The one who understood these situations.." Jiyong bit his lower lip as he gazed down.

 

 

"So who started it?" The mother asked.

 

 

"It was me not Cindy!" Jiyong held Cindy's hand to shut her up. He didn't want because of him, hers and her mothers relationship to be at an edge.

 

 

"I like how you are taking the blame to what my daughter started. I agree to this relationship..." A grin was placed on Jiyong's and Cindy's lip as they hugged each other tightly.

 

 

"Ahh thank you!" Cindy shouted towards her mother through the embrace Jiyong was giving. Her mother walked away giving them some privacy. Jiyong pulled away this time crashing his lips onto hers. They roughly kissed as they both fell onto the sofa. Cindy's hand roamed around in his hair while his one roamed around her perfect body. They stopped knowing they couldn't go any further because of the mothers presence.

 

 

"I never thought I'll get you as my girl.." He said honestly.

 

 

"I was a geek and still am. Everyone hates geek. I" Jiyong pouted while Cindy snuggled closer.

 

 

"Jiyong I've liked you from way back when I first met you in psychology. That's when me and junhyung broke up so I didn't want anything to start but you were different." She pecked his cheek.

 

 

"Really?" His eyes lit up as he cuddled her tightly.

 

 

"Yes. But I always thought you and yaemi had a thing..." Jiyong grimaced a bit remembering what Yaemi did. It was happy she wasn't forcing him no more but his scared what if she comes back.

 

 

"Do you like the new me?" She turned as she sat on his lap facing towards him. Playing around with the button.

 

 

"I love the new you Jiyong even though I found the cute nerd cuter but I love the new you. I just was scared that I lost you and you changed into someone bad.." Cindy answered with honesty.

 

 

"Hmm where should we go on our first date?" Jiyong asked changing the subject a bit.

 

 

"Anywhere would do fine..."

 

 

"I know the perfect place. Get dressed." Cindy quickly pecked his lips before running off. Jiyong chuckled at her shyness. he was so happy he finally got what he wanted first time in his life.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww one happy couple..

 

Thank you everyone