Chapter 1

Forced.

“AMMA IM GOING SCHOOL!” Jiyong shouted from downstairs only to receive no response from his mum. It was always like that his mum was too tired to speak in the morning when he and his dad had all the energy. They would go jogging in the morning just to freshen up for work or college. Jiyong was a young boy and also a genius. He was a clever boy and not many people adored him because of that. The college he goes to cares about their looks and how many people they date. The teachers were actually a big fan of Jiyong; they never saw a young boy that was devoted to his school work.

 

 

On his way to college Jiyong would always stop and stare at the beauty in front of him. Picking up his thick but stylish glasses he gazed at her through the specs. The smile he sees every morning makes him all giddy and happy. She waved at her younger brother and then jogged her way towards the same college. With his head held up high he followed her steps. Until he felt her stop and turn around to look straight into his eye. He stiffened in the spot as she reversed back.

 

 

“Jiyong how are you?” They knew each other. They did psychology together but because of her popularity in the school he wouldn’t talk to her outside of psychology.

 

 

“neh him fine.” She nodded at his response.

 

 

“want to join me to school?” he looked around to see if there was anyone from his college staring at them. He nodded and then they both made their way towards college.

 

 

"I should get going now..." He said softly making the girl come back to reality. She knew why Jiyong avoided her and she couldn't really blame him.

 

 

"Neh see you in psychology.." She smiled at him showing that they were friends. Jiyong noticed some evil stares, with that he quickly sped off to class to only be greeted by couples snogging, some crying, even doing a little quickie at the back of the class.

 

 

"JIYONG!" Another girl waved making Jiyong smile warmly at her. She patted the chair beside her. Jiyong headed towards her.

 

 

"How are you?" Her eyes beamed with colours of excitement.

 

 

"I'm fine yaemi shii..." Jiyong opened up his book only to get it closed again by yaemi's hand. He looked at her only to receive a pout.

 

 

"Don't call me yaemi shii? And let's talk okay?" Jiyong looked away grabbing his small notebook again.

 

 

"Yaemi shii I'm trying to read..." Jiyong and Yaemi were just classmates but Yaemi thought of more. They would see each other often in the hallway or the form room. Yaemi would always start the conversation making Jiyong feel uncomfortable in the way she gazed at him. Jiyong has only fallen in love once and he still loves her thinking one day she might become his even though he knew it was impossible.

 

 

"I'm going to go psychology now..." Jiyong quickly ran out the class losing yaemi in the crowd. He sighed in relief but stopped seeing Cindy the girl he loves with another guy. Cindy dated once and after him leaving her she never dated again. She would hang around a lot with the rich kids, well she was rich and hot. Cindy's eyes caught Jiyong, she smiled at him but didn't dare to wave knowing it will start rumours and then Jiyong getting bullied.

 

 

The day went just like that, Jiyong ing at Cindy whilst Yaemi ed at him. It was home time and he decided to head home early.

 

 

"Jiyong!" He heard Cindy making him drop his book. Cindy rushed near him helping him with his book. She chuckled which was a soft melody in his ear.

 

 

"Clumsy.." She said making Jiyong grin.

 

 

"What are you doing here Cindy?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

"Oh uhm I wanted to walk home with you.." Jiyong's eyes sparkled. They both headed home together talking about random stuffs.

 

 

"You're so cute" Cindy pinched his cheek making him stiffen again. Any physical contacts from Cindy made Jiyong go crazy. From afar a girl watched them. The coke can scrunched in her palm. She watched angrily as her enemy, her destroyer was touching Jiyong sweetly. She snapped pictures of them together knowing what to do to get her hated.

 

 

"Jiyong I told you. You. Are. Mine." She whispered as she continued to follow.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first few chapters may be boring but thank you for subscribing and commenting. :D

THANK YOU!