Chapter 3

Forced.

"I love you" Yaemi confessed before taking Jiyong to the medical room to get his bruised face fixed. He started at her with his widened ogle. He didnt expect a confess from her. He knew she could do better. He was the geek of the school whilst he had no idea. Jiyong only loved one person so he looked down before fideting with his bag strap.

 

 

"I don't like you I like someone else..." Jiyong said to the girl who confessed to him. It was his first time a girl confessed so his reaction wasn't what she expected. She thought being nice to him and giving him what he wants will help him fall in love with her but that assumption was wrong. Yaemi burried her head into her palm as she let out a loud cry. She knew who he liked it was pretty obvious.

 

 

"Why don't you like me?" She finally spoke. Jiyong was going to escape but after she spoke he stayed put.

 

 

"I only take you as a friend" Jiyong said honestly and then left her but she grabbed his hand facing him. Her eyes turned red making Jiyong confused. She wasn't crying he thought. Her hands reached into her pocket pulling her phone out.

 

 

"Look at this!" Jiyong eyed the photo infront of him. Him and Cindy at the streets. When Cindy touch his cheek but the photo made it looked like she kissed it instead.

 

 

His eyes widened knowing what it will lead to. He knew this school properly and if Cindy gets into the bad books all the boys will be after her trying to get into her pants and Jiyong didnt want that. He wanted to be her first and he wants her to be his first. He was stupid enough to think like that. He knew him and Cindy will never happen.

 

 

"How did you get that?" Jiyong asked frightened that Cindy might get hurt.

 

 

"I followed you" shivers were sent down Jiyong's spine as yaemi spoke. 'followed' hit him hard. was she his stalker? the way he stalked Cindy is that the way she stalked him. Fear finally engulfed him.

 

 

"I love you and I will do anything to date you. If you don't date me I will post these pictures up on the school blog making her sound like a ."

 

 

"You can't do that!" Jiyong half yelled. Yaemi laughed evilly.

 

 

"Yes I can babes" she winked at him making Jiyong take some steps back to prevent herself from getting close to him.

 

 

"Choose me or a life ruined Cindy. She's going to blame you because I have my ways to make it seem like YOU published those photos."

 

 

"Why are you doing this? You can't date a guy who doesn't love you..." Jiyong tried to explain to see if she had a soft side still inside of her.

 

 

"I don't care. I want you and only you!" Yaemi leaned in closer as she circled her hand around Jiyong's neck. She kissed his neck making him push her back.

 

 

"Stop it! I don't want to date you!" Jiyong tried running away but yaemi stopped him.

 

 

"Fine then see your loving Cindy cry and get used maybe for being a !" Yaemi shouted from afar. Jiyong stopped running, he knew he couldn't let Cindy's life get ruined because he knew he could have stopped it. I'll just date her until I get that photo back. Or tell her the truth when Yaemi is least expecting it. yes!

 

 

"Fine I agree..." Jiyong said slowly. It hurt to say those words but he didnt want to hurt Cindy either. He was too in love to let anyone hurt her. he wasnt ready to give his life for her.

 

 

"BABY!" Yaemi jumped onto him as she hugged him tightly, at that time Cindy was walking pass until she saw the scene. Her heart pinched a bit seeing Jiyong and Yaemi hugging.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3...

so the forced relationship has started...

hmm i dont like yaemi. lol

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! :D