Chapter 5

Forced.

Jiyong was pulled into a shop by Yaemi. A book trying to cover his scared expression. Yaemi started pulling his attached book off him trying to get him to focus into where he was and what's going to happen. It was a weekday and they were going to fulfill 'yaemi's' first 'destroy cindy' list. She shoved Jiyong on a chair. A lady came up messing with his brunette hair.

 

 

"Ay.." He said softly. The lady softened the touches on his hair. She trimmed, she did a lot of stuffs making Jiyong look perfect. Jiyong opened his eyes seeing a new him. He was amazed by the ladies talent but he wanted to be who he was before. He didn't want girls over him but just one.

 

 

His fashion everything changed even his name to GD. He was a new person and he wondered how Cindy and his parents are going to react. When walking down the streets, hand in hand with Yaemi he got stares. Yaemi was jealous but she knew it would happen.

 

 

"Omg who is he?"

 

 

"Wow"

 

 

"Omg I want him"

 

 

"Baby you free?"

 

 

He heard a whole lot of comments when he walked into school. Yaemi went to her locker making Jiyong wait for her incase something terrible happened. He watched the girls drool over him, if they find out he is the geek Jiyong they would stop and he wanted that. From afar he noticed Cindy, having difficulty carrying her books into her locker but then succeeded. He watched as she turned around and then finally their eyes met. Her expression was different, it wasn't like those girls. But confusion and a bit of hurt was seen. Jiyong smiled making a small smile appear on hers.

 

 

"GD let's go!" Cindy heard he knew, her expression changed again to confusion. She walked away with a shrug. Psychology was his first lesson, he speed walked towards it only to be greeted by the teachers face.

 

 

"And who are you?" He could tell she was flirting with him but these things weren't in his book. He budged her before sitting down beside a working Cindy.

 

 

"Cindy..." She stopped working and looked up.

 

 

"What happened to you?" Was her first question.

 

"I had a small change..." Jiyong said softly

 

 

"You mean big. And what the hell is GD?" She lowered her voice a bit she didn't want Jiyong to know she was angry.

 

 

"My new name"

 

 

"Ugh Jiyong GD whatever your name is now. Why did you change? Are you trying to be those boys in this school? Acting big and playing around with girls? What happened to you? Where's the Jiyong I know? The one that kissed me..." She whispered the last bit but Jiyong heard clearly. He slouched back feeling embarassed and upset.

 

 

"I'm sorry" was the only thing that left his mouth.

 

 

"Your personality didn't change right?" She started working away leaving Jiyong to think. It didn't well that's what he thought.

 

 

"No I'm still the same..." He replied. Cindy made eye contact with him seeing the sorrow in his eyes. Cindy wrote down an address giving it to Jiyong.

 

 

"When you want to talk and get everything out. Come by." She smiled at him. Jiyong nodded. He knew his precious girl will always be there for him but he was scared, scared that he was going to lose her completely. The lesson went by normal, Jiyong and Cindy acted like now they normally do not bothered about the stares and glares they both got.

 

 

"Do you remember rule 2? Make Cindy jealous..." Yaemi said at lunch time.

 

 

"Why do we have to hurt her?"

 

 

"Jiyong that's such a stupid question.." Yaemi dragged him into the dining hall. She noticed Cindy from afar she was one of the most beautiful girl ever no wonder she had boys up her even her Jiyong.

 

 

"Stop it Jiyong you're tickling me" Yaemi put her arms around Jiyong's neck while his one was around her waist. Everyone shutted up seeing the scene even Cindy. Her heart cracked seeing Jiyong go all lovey dovey with Yaemi. What was that kiss about then? She questioned herself. Cindy looked away acting like it didn't affect her but Junhyung noticed. His perspection was right, Cindy did have a thing for the geek boy who is now a new cool boy.

 

 

"Stop it Junhyung! You're hurting me!" Cindy yelled as Junhyung grabbed onto her hair pushing her towards the wall.

 

 

"Do you ing like him?" He roared into her face.

 

 

"What are you talking about?" She stuttered through the pain she felt.

 

 

"Jiyong. That ing geek who thinks his all cool now." Junhyung let go of her hair as he held her wrist so she doesn't run away.

 

 

"DO YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT?" This time everyone in the field stopped running. They watched the scene all of them frightened to save the girl.

 

 

"YES! YES! I LIKE HIM AND I HATE YOU!" Everyone gasped seeing the next scene. Junhyung slapped Cindy across the face leaving his mark.

 

 

"What did you say? You like him and hate me? !" He slapped her again pushing her onto the wall. She cried in pain as she felt him punch, slap and kick her. It wasn't Junhyung and it hurted her. She fell to the floor as blood came dripping out her lips. Her body bruised. She never knew it pained this much just because you loved someone. Crawling up in the corner he slowly started stripping her, kissing her in all the exposed parts he could find. Everyone turned away in horror. Cindy didn't move, she couldn't. Junhyung threw open his shirt and vest.

 

 

"Today you can't get away." He whispered seductively before kissing her on the neck and then trailing them down. She was traumatised and she knew it left a scar.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5...

Oh No Junhyung is being a crazy boy Cindy :o

 

Thank You Everyone. :D