Chapter 2

Forced.

 

Cindy was walking around her room only in her undergarments. She just had a shower and was busy taking out a new pair of her school uniform. She smiled as she found her tie in her top box. Her eyes widened seeing the curtains were dragged to one side, she quickly headed towards it to close it only to see Jiyong blushing away staring at her window.

 

 

"Omg..." Cindy quickly bent down as she shut the window.

 

 

"Was he ing at me?" She questioned herself. She rapidly threw her school uniform on trying to hide her exposed body. Her eyes went to the window again to see that Jiyong wasn't there anymore.

 

 

Sighing she slowly walked out the house. She didn't want to meet Jiyong now because she felt awkward, she didn't know Jiyong had it in her.

 

 

"Babyy you came!" Cindy ignored her ex as she walked past only to have her hand get grabbed back.

 

 

"What are you doing? Let me go junhyung!" She pulled her hand out his grasp as a crowd started to form. Junhyung's fingers slided around the pretty face. She pulled it away.

 

 

"Don't touch me! Don't you understand WE ARE OVER!" Cindy spat out making Junhyung smirk in return.

 

 

"No babes that's what you think.." Cindy tried walking away but he kept pulling her towards him making her bump into his chest.

 

 

"Where you going? We are not done talking yet. Look at our fan we might aswell give them something.." Junhyung winked as he pulled her in closer. She struggled and hurt that no one was going to save her. Until a body came infront of her.

 

 

"Its not nice to touch a girl like that" Jiyong spoke making Cindy shocked. Junhyung laughed loudly so did people that found it amusing.

 

 

"Who are you GEEK?" Junhyung inched closer and then went back to its usual place. He pushed him only to make him stumble back a bit.

 

 

"Don't but into our business!" He spoke harshly making Jiyong whimper inside a bit. He kept pushing Jiyong.

 

 

"Junhyung stop it! Your hurting him!" Cindy tried to separate them.

 

 

"Babes pushing won't hurt him!" Junhyung chuckled.

 

 

"Just leave him alone okay. You want me not him..."

 

 

"Aww backing the geek up wae?"

 

 

"No leave her alone!" Jiyong spoke a bit loudly. He put his bag down, getting into a fighting position.

 

 

"Omg everyone the geek wants to fight." Junhyung yelled making everyone laugh out loud. Junhyung punched Jiyong straight on the face.

 

 

"Jiyong!" Cindy yelled but before she could do anything a fist punched Junhyung making him bleed. Everyone watched in awe seeing the girl.

 

 

"Yaemi shii..." Jiyong said slowly as he stood up with the help of Cindy.

 

 

"Don't touch my man! Or else you won't see daylight again!" Yaemi yelled into Junhyung's face making him back away.

 

 

"I'll be back." He said before leaving with his group. Jiyong was still standing there processing the sentence 'don't touch my man!' Yaemi's hand touched Jiyong's swollen cheek.

 

 

"Omg let me take you to the medical room." She panicked seeing a bit of blood.

 

 

"I'm okay yaemi shii.." Jiyong said as he wiped away the blood. Cindy watched the couple. Yaemi had worry written over her face while Jiyong she couldn't understand. She sank into grief seeing them. Cindy was going to walk away but the girl stopped her.

 

 

"And you..stay away from my man! Because of you he is hurt! You don't even deserve to be his friend." Yaemi shouted at Cindy making her feel guilty.

 

 

"Sorry I didn't want Jiyong to get involved." She replied.

 

 

"Cindy its..." Jiyong couldn't even finish before Yaemi dragged him away from the crowd and Cindy.

 

 

"She's friends with him"

 

 

"She can do better"

 

 

"She just ruined her reputation"

 

 

"She probably uses him anyways"

 

 

Cindy heard many gossips but didn't say anything because it doesn't hurt her what people think but she felt sorry for Jiyong. She wanted to speak for him but she didn't want him to get more involved.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2...

we can tell who Jiyong likes and who is Jiyong's stalker right?

I hope you are liking this fic. :D

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!