Chapter 6

Forced.

 

She struggled a bit trying to get away from him but he held her down leaving his love bites. She was half , only in her and skirt. What made it more terrifying was the fact it was outside on the cold hard floor where all the soccer students watched or didn't but none saving Cindy. They either liked the scene or were too scared to stop it. The rain fell as he tried kneading her but it got heavier. Everyone ran in.

 

 

"!" Junhyung moved away feeling some hail stones falling on him. He quickly put on his shirt running inside. Cindy hugged herself hiding her tears with the rain. She thanked the rain. Slowly standing up she dressed herself and walked away from the school silently in the rain. She hoped someone would save her but the rain, god saved her. Tears were streaming down her eyes as she felt disgusted of herself. When passerbys noticed the scar on her face they frowned and wanted to help but Cindy shrugged them away. Some even offering their umbrella's but she ignored it. She wanted to be alone and knew her house was the perfect place.

 

 

She stepped into the shower washing away his mark, scrubbing every part of her body. Throwing away her school uniform she sat on her bed hugging her legs for comfort. Her parents went on a business trip. When she needed them the most they were never there. Her eyes closed as she cried to sleep.

 

 

--------

 

 

"Ugh where is she?" Yaemi whined seeing Cindy not walk in through the entrance for the third day of that week. Jiyong was worried really worried, she never missed school like that. He bit his nails hoping she turns up before the gate closes.

 

 

"Just go class she ran away after seeing our lovey scene keke" Yaemi headed to her class while Jiyong silently walked to his class. First time ever being late. He kept her notes and extra sheet for psychology. He even wrote the lesson plan of what they did just so she doesn't miss anything. Sitting down in class he wasn't in the mood to learn which shocked everyone.

 

 

"Cindy. Cindy are you here?" The teacher clicked her teeth hearing no response.

 

 

"Does anyone know where she is?" She looked at Jiyong who shrugged and then to everyone else.

 

 

"You should ask Junhyung apparently he hurt her really bad" Jiyong's eyes popped open hearing one of the class student say that. His heart started racing. He quickly ran out the room astonishing the teacher. Jiyong opened his locker, remembering the paper Cindy gave. Her address written on it. Throwing everything out his locker he finally found it. Memorising the address, he dashed out of school.

 

 

He rang the doorbell few times and then waited patiently.

 

 

"Please open it pleaase..." The door slid open to reveal a lady who blinked many times before smiling.

 

 

"Annyeong kwon jiyong imnida. Is Cindy home?" Hearing the word Cindy leave the boys mouth made her upset. The lady nodded at Jiyong letting him in the house. It was big, really big. He looked down waiting for her to speak.

 

 

"Are you her friend?" Jiyong looked up and nodded slightly.

 

 

"Can you tell me who Junhyung is?" Jiyong's expression altered a bit but he kept his composure.

 

 

"A boy from our school. How is Cindy?"

 

 

"He treated my daughter like she was dirt. When she called that night, I was terrified hearing her sad, broken voice. I took the next flight with her father leaving our business meeting. She was drenched with tears. She I can't talk about this..." Tears slipped the mothers eyes making Jiyong lend her a tissue. He was breaking inside he wanted to see Cindy.

 

 

"If its okay with you can I see her..." Jiyong asked politely even bowing a bit. She nodded pointing towards the stairs. He climbed them and noticed Cindy's room. The purple door sort of gave it away. He knocked.

 

 

"Hmm" he heard a sound from inside opening the door slowly incase she meant something else. Sitting on her bed was Cindy. Her eyes widened seeing Jiyong and then turned into anger and fear. Jiyong stepped closer.

 

 

"Get out!" She screamed grabbing her mothers attention from downstairs.

 

 

"Cindy are you okaay?" He asked ignoring her last statement. She looked away still pointing at the door.

 

 

"I'm sorry for not being there. I didn't know." He apologised.

 

 

"Busy with your gf I understand. Now leave. I don't need your help or apologies." She spat out harshly making Jiyong shiver in pain and guilt. He pulled out the sheets from his backpack.

 

 

"Here the psychology notes. I took them down for you." She softened a bit seeing him do the extra work for her.

 

 

"I won't be attending anymore so you can take them back." The other sheets fell to the floor. His ogled popped out.

 

 

"What? No you can't...Cindy wae?" This time he was sat on the bed holding her shoulders. She winced which he noticed pulling his hand back.

 

 

"Did he hit you?" Jiyong asked with so much genuine in his voice. She nodded. His hands clenched. He knew he could never beat up Junhyung but after practice and training maybe.

 

 

"Did you visit the doctors? Did you put on medicine?" She nodded at the caring Jiyong.

 

 

"Is there anything you need? I'll get them for you.." He put his backpack down opening his jacket and putting it around her.

 

 

"You might be cold..." She smiled.

 

 

"I'm sorry" He finally said making Cindy burst into tears again. Jiyong pulled her in, she clutched onto his shirt letting all the tears fall. He her hair slowly not wanting to harm her. Until he noticed the red marks near and on her neck.

 

 

"What's that?" He asked oblivious to what it is. Cindy looked away knowing what he asked.

 

 

"Cindy please tell me.." He pleaded burying her face into his palm.

 

 

"Hee he trried too to raape mee.." His hands left hers. She thought Jiyong probably felt disgusted and would leave but he was red.

 

 

"THAT BASTARD! I'm going to kill him!" Jiyong ran out the house. Cindy was shocked. First Jiyong swore for the first time and he was going to hurt Junhyung. He was too strong, she knew Jiyong is going to be hurt. Cindy quickly dragged herself out the bed wearing his jacket she rapidly walked out the house to stop Jiyong. As much as she didn't want to see Junhyung, she didn't want Jiyong hurt.

 

 

Her mother watched from the building. She heard their conversation and from the way they spoke she knew they liked each other. The mother already accepted Jiyong seeing how nice and polite he is. She let Jiyong go to hurt Junhyung because she also wanted him hurt.

 

 

"Where is he?" Jiyong roared scaring everyone. When he noticed Junhyung at the back table. He ran towards him grabbing him by the collar. Yaemi's eyes widened as she went to the rescue but that's when Cindy walked in making everyone gasp in surprise. Yaemi stopped moving seeing Cindy run towards Jiyong.

 

 

"He went to see her..." She spoke to herself feeling betrayed and hurt.

 

 

"Jiyong stop it." Jiyong was choking junhyung, that's the only tactic he knew. He kept pushing him towards the wall banging his head in process.

 

 

"You bastard. How dare you hurt her?" Junhyung was already dizzy as he suddenly collapsed. Jiyong kicked him.

 

 

"Jiyong jiyong stop it! Jiyong" Cindy pulled him away dragging him.

 

 

"What is your problem?" She asked.

 

 

"He hurt you Cindy.."

 

 

"So why do you care so much? You could get excluded Jiyong."

 

 

"You know the reason to that.." Jiyong looked down.

 

 

"Reason to what?"

 

 

"I love you" He finally said it. Yaemi gazed at them from the side only feeling hatred towards Cindy more. She had to do something that would forever break them apart.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6...

Jiyong finally confessed? :DD

 

Please comment, subscribe and read. Thank You Everyone.