Chapter 4

Forced.

"Hmm" Yaemi moaned as she touched Jiyong's cheek and neck. She was being all erted while Jiyong focused on his work. Everytime she did it, it didn't turn him on but made him hate her more. She gasped when she touched his adam apple.

 

 

"Wae you so pretty?" She said and then started ruffling his hair.

 

 

"And why don't you do that to me?" She continued pouting which made Jiyong want to puke.

 

 

"Hey Jiyong the psychology work..." Cindy interrupted them. Jiyong's head popped up as his eyes lit, he smiled and blushed at the same time. Yaemi noticed as she glared at Cindy.

 

 

"Uh yeah. Hold on." Jiyong turned towards Yaemi.

 

 

"Have to go got homework to do" and with that they both left leaving an angry Yaemi who was already planning to do something bad.

 

 

"I don't get it. So lab experiment hasn't got validity?" Cindy asked as she jotted something down.

 

 

"Neh as it is controlled." Cindy nodded.

 

 

"Thank you. You help a lot and I never return the favour." Cindy spoke.

 

 

"No no no don't worry. I'm glad to help." Jiyong grinned making Cindy smile.

 

 

"How about coffee or ice cream?" Jiyong wanted to accept her offer but he had to go somewhere with Yaemi and he knew if she found out it won't be too good.

 

 

"I would love to but..."

 

 

"Yaemi means more. I get it." Cindy finally hissed making Jiyong dumdfounded. She turned in her heels leaving Jiyong behind on his own. What did she mean by that? Is she angry at him for dating Yaemi? Was she jealous? For some reason Jiyong felt quite happy but he couldn't jump into conclusions plus he was forced taken.

 

 

Jiyong looked down as he walked out the school getting budged a lot. He didn't see Cindy all day after the incident. She didn't even come Psychology and he knew it was because of him. A hand wrapped around his waist from behind.

 

 

"Baby we got a lot to do.." She held his hand dragging him away towards her house.

 

 

"Look at this!" Yaemi shoved a paper into Jiyong's face. He took it out her hand reading it. His eyes widened seeing what was written on it.

 

How to ruin Cindy:

1. Makeover for Jiyong

2. Make Cindy jealous

3. Hurt Cindy by kissing Yaemi

4. Say bad things to Cindy

5. Make Cindy the bad girl

 

 

"You can't do that! NO!" Jiyong yelled as he stood up chucking the paper on the floor. His glasses fell down making him pick it up again. He was boiling with anger as he breathed in and out.

 

 

"Baby I'm jealous. I don't like her!" Yaemi said innocently but inside smirking seeing his reaction.

 

 

"BUT I LOVE HER!" She coughed at him.

 

 

"You think she will love you. Have you seen yourself. GEEK that's the right word that describes you. No one likes geeks you should be happy I've fallen in love with you."

 

 

"I don't care."

 

 

"Jiyong you know what I can do if you don't obey me" Jiyong started fidgeting with his shirt. He nodded at her giving her the approval. But another plan also came across his mind. He has to kiss Cindy first, he has to lose his first kiss with her. She's the one he loves and if he doesn't lose it to her he will die from regret.

 

 

"Okay then! Makeover in the weekend! Ahh I'm soo happy" she jumped onto Jiyong hugging him tightly. Jiyong just let her as his arms stayed loose at the side.

 

 

"Don't you love me for how I look?" Jiyong asked as she pulled back.

 

 

"Of course I do silly. I just want other girls especially Cindy to suffer, to see what they missed out. How awesome of a guy you are" she was speaking with honesty but Jiyong didn't know that.

 

 

--------------

 

 

"Cindy can I talk to you?" Jiyong ran after her ignoring the stares he got.

 

 

"I don't have time..." She started walking off. Jiyong looked around seeing they were in a quiet place with no one around. Okay so the books I read said to do it the manly way, everyone likes it the manly way.

 

 

He breathed in as he grabbed onto her wrist pulling her towards him. She gasped a bit as she stumbled towards him. She noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and his glasses today which made him stand out a bit. Without any notification his soft, gentle lips touched hers. Her eyes widened so did Jiyong's. He didn't know what to do after that, he silently cursed himself.

 

 

"They put arms around the girls waist" he thought remembering a movie he watched earlier. His hands slide around her waist pulling her in closer.

 

 

"The man lips moved" His lips started hers as he accidently on the bottom lip. He got scared but hearing those moans escape he knew he was doing the right thing. His lips moved around her lip gaining access into . His small tongue explored every part.

 

 

"Okay what's next?" He thought but felt a little push when Cindy removed her lips from his. She breathed heavily showing Jiyong the reason. Cindy blushed and didn't have the right words to say.

 

 

"Cindy please believe me. I don't mean anything that will happen. You'll understand what I mean later." She stood there confused as she watched him leave.

 

 

"I DID IT!" She heard him scream making her chuckle.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4...

Oooo Jiyong kissed Cindy :D

Now this is where the real action begins...dun dun

 

Sorry for the late update and thank you everyone :DDD