Chapter 7

Forced.

"Jiyongg I I uhm youu lovee mee?" She was shocked by his sudden confession, she couldn't get the right words out . Jiyong was staring at the floor feeling confused as ever, well he wasn't confused but shy.

 

 

"Yes." He said softly.

 

 

"Yaemi?" Jiyong looked up gazing into her eyes. He inched closer holding her hands, caressing them softly not wanting to hurt her.

 

 

"I love you not her...I need to tell you something. Come with me" Jiyong dragged Cindy with him with a hurt Yaemi toddling behind. She saw how Jiyong was happy with Cindy and the glow on both of their faces which he never had with her. Yaemi looked down as she followed quietly. Finally they stopped and sat on a bench.

 

 

"What is it?" Cindy asked seeing his troubled expression. Her petite fingers slowly traced Jiyong's face making him grin with excitement. Cindy giggled seeing his expression. He kissed her small fingers and then bought them towards his heart.

 

 

"You will always be here not Yaemi. I love you anddd...."

 

 

"JIYONG!" They both looked to the side from the loud outburst. Standing there was Yaemi giving them evils. Jiyong quickly stood up frightened by her presence.

 

 

"How dare you cheat on me?!" She stomped towards him and slapped him across the face.

 

 

"Jiyong..." A small whisper left Cindy's mouth which caught Yaemi's attention.

 

 

"And you! How dare you! ing !"

 

 

"YAEMI!" Jiyong shouted. He dragged her away from any beatings towards Cindy. He looked back, mouthing a sorry to Cindy who nodded.

 

 

"You know what forget it! You'll see what happens tomorrow. We are over." Yaemi harshly walked off not listening to anything Jiyong was going to say. He scratched his neck, the words not processing in his mind properly. He rushed back to see Cindy not there anymore. A feeling of sadness engulfed him as he headed home on his own.

 

 

"Son what's wrong?" His mother asked getting out of her sleeping cage. He shook his head while he walked up the stairs.

 

 

"She couldn't even respond...blegh.." Jiyong spoke to himself as he got dressed for bed and went straight into a deep slumber. The next day it rained like the other day. It was dull. Jiyong's dad dropped him off to school but when he noticed a huge crowd surround something or someone made him walk out carefully so his new trousers don't get wet. Some girls still drooled over him but he didn't bother. His dad drove away leaving him in the rain.

 

 

"You're a ing !"

 

 

"Now I know who was lying YOU. You and Junhyung did it you forced him.."

 

 

"Now she's after the geeks!" Everyone laughed together making Jiyong confused. He pushed everyone so he can get through and see who was causing this commotion. For him the world ended seeing a crying Cindy on the floor. Her clothes were mixed with egg and flour. His eyes widened when he saw more approaching her. Jiyong ran towards her, hugging, protecting her.

 

 

"STOP IT!" Jiyong yelled. For a moment everyone wanted to laugh but hearing the threat in Jiyongs voice and remembering what he did to Junhyung made them stop and stare.

 

 

"Who did this? What started this?" A chuckled and then a evil laugh was heard. Yaemi walked through the crowd, clapping her hands.

 

 

"Remember these..." Jiyong watched as the pictures left her hands and slammed his face. It was the picture that she used to blackmail him.

 

 

"So what? Its a picture of Cindy pinching my cheek! What's wrong with that? We are dating afterall...." Everyone gasped, Cindy was too tired to react.

 

 

"She lied to us!" A girl yelled towards Yaemi. Jiyong dragged Cindy away carefully placing her on his lap as he sat on a one seated bench. She embraced him tightly, not wanting to let go.

 

 

"Sshh its okay. I'm here now." After a while Cindy didn't move but her breathing was calm and gentle.

 

 

"What happened?" Her mother freaked out seeing Cindy sleeping peacefully in Jiyong's arms.

 

 

"They thought wrong. Its fine now and she's tried." The mother quickly ran upstairs opening the door to her room. She had her bag wrapped around her shoulder, Jiyong noticed how she rapidly got the water but also staring at her watch once in a while.

 

 

"You can go. I will look after her I promise" Jiyong said eyesmiling.

 

 

"I can't my daughter is hurt...."

 

 

"No its okay. It must be a important meeting"

 

 

"Thank you son" her mother kissed her forehead before leaving. He looked around the room.

 

 

"I should have told her to change her clothes...aish" Jiyong picked out some outfits and then removed her school blazer along with the tie. He froze not knowing what to do next. He covered his eyes with her tie and then started unbottoning her shirt. Cindy stirred opening her eyes slowly, until she felt a cold breeze and a hand trying to open her skirt. Her eyes widened ready to kill the person but sitting beside her was Jiyong with his eyes tied with her tie. She blushed.

 

 

"Aish how do you open this?" She heard him curse making her chuckle. Jiyong hands stopped moving. Cindy picked herself up from her bed as she slowly embraced Jiyong. He stiffened feeling her shirtless warmth.

 

 

"I love you" Jiyong pulled off the tie grinning cockily. She pushed Jiyong down onto the bed as she climbed ontop. Jiyong gulped.

 

 

"I love you. I love you. I love you." She repeated making Jiyong blush at their contact. She caught his lips with hers both in each others mouth. His hands wrapped around her shirtless perfect body. Feeling her skin made him go balistic as he quickly opened his t-shirt. Both of their stomach and chest touched making them groan in more bliss. Jiyong turned over now him being on top. Jiyong has watched some videos where a couple had an ual or read magazines. He wanted Cindy to feel like she is in heaven when they or if they do it.

 

 

Jiyong kissed her possesively gaining access to all the places necessary. His hands rubbed her small and then clipped off the bra so he could taste them too. Cindy arched forward feeling the pleasure. She unbuckled his pants belt trying her best to drag them down while Jiyong pulled down her skirt. She wrapped her legs around his small waist putting pressure onto . He bit her neck as he never felt this good. Jiyong grabbed one of her hand placing it on top of .

 

 

"Touch me..." He spoke huskily feeling embarassed at the same time. Her hands slowly rubbed . His head dugged itself into her neck as they both groaned. His fingers headed towards hers as he her hard.

 

 

"Uh Jii fassterr..." She moaned. She rubbed faster while he her faster. Both of them at the same time. This was it the next action was going to make them one. Jiyong pulled down her and then his boxers. Her eyes widened a bit seeing but then closed her eyes.

 

 

"Ssh this might hurt..." He remembered this line perfectly from a movie. slowly ed into Cindy making her arch a bit forward and then scream in pain. Jiyong stopped letting her adjust and then slowly penetrated in and out.

 

 

"Uhhh Jiyongggg..."

 

 

"Cinnddy you'ree soo good"

 

 

With one hard their hot juices spilled out, making them both tired and want to rest. Jiyong pulled Cindy ontop of him still having penetrated in her. He wanted to stay like that as one, connected together.

 

 

"Saranghae..." With that her eyes closed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7...

aww they are finally together :)

 

Thank you everyone! :DD