Shopping~

The Fallen Star

Baro stepped out of the shower, only to see Byeol reading a book. Sensing his presence in the room, she looked up from her book. 

"Oppa, i'm just wondering, why did you turn Haemin down just now? You don't seem to have anything on." She asked.

"I turned her down because i want to bring you out." He smiled.

"Bring me out?" She frowned.

"You can't keep wearing that dress of yours and our sweaters. The weather will turn warm one day. What are you going to wear? And your shoes will have holes in them after some time. Let's go get you some clothes. The others are already waiting for us."

"Let's go!" She jumped out from the sofa and followed him out the door.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Byeol stared at the endless racks of clothes. "Oppa, are you serious?"

"Of course. Pick what you like, i'll pay for them all." Baro smiled.

"But..."

"Nevermind, i'll help you pick out some clothes. You go try them on, okay?"

"Okay..."Baro smiled a started choosing several dresses for Byeol, holding them up against her sometimes to get a rough gauge. "Here, go try these on."

Byeol looked at the clothes warily.

"They're not dangerous. Go on." he waved her in the direction of the changing room.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Baro looked in awe as Byeol exited the dressing room. Sure, she was stunning as always, but it was breath-taking when she wore pretty dresses.

"Byeol! You look great!" Gongchan ran up to her and gave her a huge hug.

"When did you guys arrive?" Byeol laughed, watching the other 4 boys pry Gongchan off her.

"We just did." Jinyoung smiled. "You look stunning."

"Thanks." Byeol returned the smile.

"Oh, and we helped you pick a few more outfits." Sandeul held a pile of clothes out.

"Looks like we'll be spending a lot of time here." Byeol laughed.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

After nearly an hour, they left the boutique with bags of all kinds of clothes and shoes - dresses, blouses, t-shirts, shorts, skirts, jeans, heels, platform shoes, sneakers. It was almost as if they were shopping for 10 girls instead of 1. They even got her the newest cell phone so they could always contact her.

"You can be modern Cinderella with such small feet." CNU commented, looking at the pair of sneakers they had bought for Byeol.

"But i feel really bad making you guys pay for all these for me." Byeol complained.

"It's nothing. We're not as poor as you think." Jinyoung replied.

"But-" Byeol was cut off by Gongchan.

"If you really feel bad then don't complain and just hang out with us today!" He grinned.

Byeol laughed and nodded.

"Let's go get something to eat. Shopping sure makes me hungry." Sandeul said.

"You're always hungry." Baro argued.

"I just have a more efficient stomach than the rest of you." Sandeul retorted. 

"Ooooh i see ice cream!" He smiled.

"Are you hungry?" Gongchan asked, wrapping his arms around her left arm. 

Baro immediately went over and stood at her right.

"Stars don't get hungry. We don't need food." She replied. Seeing his disappointed face, she quickly added, "But chocolate would be nice."

Gongchan grinned and got everyone's orders before running off to buy the ice cream with Sandeul trailing behind him.

"Baro-ssi?"They turned and saw Haemin with a questionable look on her face. "What are you doing here?"

"I...uh..." Baro scratched his head and gave a small laugh. 

"Yah, you skipped our date so you could hang out with them?" She frowned.

"Technically it isn't a date." He shrugged. 

"Sorry."

"I can't believe you did this." She seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Haemin?" Sandeul came back with the ice cream. "Am i in trouble?"

"No, you aren't." Haemin huffed and left.

"I think you should make it up to her." Byeol whispered. "She looked really sad."

"She'll get over it." He replied, taking his ice cream from Sandeul's hand.

"I don't care." Byeol pushed her ice cream to him. "Go give her this and make up. I can't be the reason for your broken relationship with her."

"But...but..." he argued.

"Go on." She nodded in Haemin's direction.

Baro sighed and went after Haemin.

"You can have mine." Gongchan held his ice cream out to Byeol.

She laughed and shook her head. "It's okay."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Byeol kicked her legs in the air and turned over to lie on her back. It was already 10 at night, and Baro wasn't back yet. 

After urging him to make things better with Haemin, the boys had dragged her away for grocery shopping. 

After that, they had dumped Byeol at home and went off to do their respective stuff. According to them, they wouldn't be back until the next day.

"Where is he~" She sang to herself quietly. While sitting by herself, she started thinking about every possible thing, especially life. 

Who doesn't think about life when they're bored anyway? She remembered when her crystal glowed slightly when she entered school. It didn't seem to be glowing now. 

Thinking about it now, her crystal seemed to glow even more when she neared that old music room. She sighed and tried to think of the reason for the glowing crystal. 

Slowly, she grew tired and fell asleep on the sofa.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Baro returned home to see Byeol sleeping peacefully on the sofa. Usually, he was the one who slept on the sofa, since Byeol would be the one sleeping on his bed. 

Maybe they should have cleared out the spare room for her. 

But no one had the time to do it. When they did have spare time, they spent it playing instead.

He gently lifted her up and brought her to his room, placing her on the bed and covering her with the blanket. 

"You have no idea how pushy Haemin was today, dragging me all over town. If it weren't for you, i wouldn't even have cared. I mean, i know she's supposed to be my good friend, but she's really just considered my classmate. We're not even close." He sighed. 

"Sorry for complaining so much." He stood up and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"Sweet dreams."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Is it just me or does this chapter seem exceptionally long? Anyway~ The 9th chapter is up! 

I've been having some inspiration for another fanfic recently hehe. How do you guys feel about bodyguards? *wink wink* Although i think i may never actually get down to writing it :p