Punishment

The Fallen Star

"Dinner's ready!" Jinyoung yelled from the kitchen.

"Where's Baro?" CNU asked while helping Jinyoung to set the table.

"Probably mourning somewhere." Gongchan murmured.

"Mourning?" Sandeul repeated.

"Yeah. He was supposed to walk Byeol home this afternoon, but i think he forgot and went straight home without her." Gongchan replied.

"So she walked home herself?" Jinyoung asked, while coming out of the kitchen with plates of fried chicken in his hands.

"Nope, i walked her home!" Gongchan said proudly.

"Well, she has to learn to be independent." Jinyoung shrugged.

"Where is that girl anyway?" Sandeul asked.

"I'm here! And for your information, i heard the entire conversation. Jinyoung oppa, stop treating me like a 6 year old. I'm more independent than you think!" Byeol said defiantly, standing at the top of the stairs with her arms crossed over her chest.

Everyone laughed.

"Yeah sure. Come on down for dinner." CNU smiled. 

"Baro can mourn for all i care. It's his stomach after all. He'll appear when he's hungry.

"Sandeul nodded. "Let's eat! I'm hungry."

Everyone dug into their meal happily.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Baro sat in his small tent, staring into the telescope while trying to calm himself down. It had been hours since Byeol got home, and she hadn't stepped out of the room yet. 

He knew he could enter whenever he wanted to, seeing how it was his room, but he didn't want to disturb her, especially when she was grouchy. His younger sister back home had taught him to never invade a girl's privacy when she's mad.

"Too busy thinking that you forgot about dinner?" Byeol held a plate of fried chicken before his eyes.

Baro laughed embarrassedly and took the plate. "Thanks. Did you get my note?"

"What note?"

"The star?"

"That was the note? I thought it flew away or was eaten by a dog."

"We don't have a dog."

"But we could get one." She laughed and took the star out of her pocket. "How do you write notes in such a small thing?"

"Pabo, you need to unfold it." He took it from her hands and unfolded it before returning it to her.

She read the note and laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Why not?"

"You're going to die of embarrassment."

"I won't. It's just for the few hours anyway."

"Okay. Let's start now." A mischievous smile played in her eyes.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"HYUNG! IT'S A GHOST!" Gongchan screamed and hugged Jinyoung tightly.

"Shut up! It's my punishment for not breaking my promise." Baro pouted.

"You. Look. Hilarious!" Sandeul shouted in between breaths. He was laughing so hard, he couldn't even breathe properly.

"I think you need a mirror." CNU held up his phone's front camera for Baro.

"BYEOL!" Baro screamed. His face was full of make up. Horrible make up. He had large blue spots over his eyes and dark red lipstick smudged over his face. To make matters worse, he was wearing a blonde wig.

Byeol doubled over with laughter. "You're the one who said you wouldn't mind! Who knew you had a secret blonde wig hidden underneath your stash of caps?"

Everyone laughed uncontrollably, with the exception of Baro who was covering his face with anything he could find.

"Cha Sunwoo, you're forgiven." Byeol smiled.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

It was the friday night, and the boys were packing for their weekend trip to their home towns. It had been some time since they had went home, and the boys were all so excited.

"Baro oppa, why aren't you packing?" Byeol asked, lying on her stomach on the bed while watching Baro read magazine.

"Because my family isn't home. They're visiting my grandmother in another part of the country." He replied.

"Why don't you guys live together?"

"My mum, sister and i relocated because my mum got a better job offer. My grandmother refused to leave to my dad stayed with her."

"Why don't you go along to your grandmother's place? I'm sure she misses you."

"She doesn't remember me. She remembers everyone except me."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Can we go?"

"Where?"

"To visit your grandmother!"

"But it's a 6 hour bus ride away."

"Don't you miss your family?"Baro thought for awhile. "We'll go. But we're returning once we've seen my family, okay?"

"Okay!" Byeol smiled. "Oppa's the best!"

"You say that to everyone who treats you well."

"I don't!"

"You said that to Gongchan the other time, as well as Jinyoung, and practically everyone!"

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not jealous!"

"Yah, are you two fighting again?" CNU poked his head into the room.

"Nope. We're conversing in an agitated manner." Byeol replied.

"Nice try. You're fighting." CNU sighed and turned to Baro. "Take care of her or Jinyoung will murder you."

Baro nodded. "Yeah sure. I'm bringing her to Gwangju tomorrow."

"Gwangju?" CNU repeated.

"I changed my mind." Baro shrugged.

"Have fun. I'll bring you guys back a souvenir!" CNU grinned and closed the door.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Oppa, wake up!" Byeol bounced on the bed and shook Baro's arm.

"Why?" He groaned, tossing the other side.

"You promised to bring me to Gwangju! The earliest bus there leaves at 8am! It's already 7am!"

"You checked the timing?"

"Of course. Now let's go!"

"Five more minutes."

"Oppa...." she pouted.

"Fine, i'm up." He sat up straight. 

"Be grateful you're not a guy. Or i would have strangled you."

Byeol laughed. "Yes sir."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

They soon boarded the bus headed for Gwangju at the bus terminal.

"I'm gonna sleep for 6 hours. Don't wake me up." Baro warned her.

"Okay." Byeol nodded and watched excitedly as the bus set off.

It was a long, long ride, but Byeol didn't get tired at all. She loved watching the trees go by, and spent the entire 6 hours either staring out the window, or at Baro's sleeping face. He looked so calm and she was a little afraid of waking him up.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Oppa, we're here." Byeol poked Baro's cheek in an attempt to wake him up.

Baro murmured something inaudible and woke up, rubbing his eyes. "That was fast."

"It was 6 hours. You slept like a log!"Baro yawned and stood up. "Let's go."

They got off the bus and started walking.

"Oppa, are we reaching soon?" Byeol asked.

"It's just a short walk away." He replied. "Why have you been so talkative recently?"

Byeol shrugged. "I'm excited."

Baro laughed. 

It was going to be a long day ahead.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

11th chapter!

Please leave lotsss of comments below! ^^