28.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A really long chapter! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. 

 

Author's Point Of View

"KyungMi... Don't go...." DaeHyun whispered. He felt his body wither in pain and frustration as he craddeled her dead body in between his arms.

"You can't do this, Mi..." DaeHyun felt his body being shaken but when he turned there was no one there, he could have sworn that he felt a small tug on one side of his arm. He choose to ignore it, however, he felt it once more. He looked at down at KyungMi's lifeless body. She was no longer breathing. Her chest stopped rising up and down, indicating that she really is dead. DaeHyun stood up, carrying her body with him. He walked into the hospital, even though he already knew there was no hope.

He already knew that she was gone. 

Gone from his life.

She left him. He was too late. 

His one shot of happiness slipped through his fingers just like sand. He regretted ever leaving her. He should've just dropped being an Idol and stayed with her. With the twins. All of this would have never happened if he didn't leave. Because now, she was gone. Who will be DaeHo and Kyunggi's mother?

Who will be his wife? Was KyungMi really his soul mate? Or was this just a lesson for him not to take advantage of what was most precious in his life?

DaeHyun heard a woman scream once he entered the doors of the hospital. He then looked up at her, "Help..." He chocked, "Help her and our baby..."

KyungMi's body was then rushed to the ER. The doctors and nurses had told DaeHyun to wait outside. And so he did. He waited for the longest time, he just stood there. In front of the door. He kept his gaze downwards, eyeing his blooded suit. He was no longer crying. There was nothing left in him, he just lost his world. He knew it. 

The doors opened and he gazed at the doctor who wore a sad face. The man before him shook his head, "I'm sorry. Your wife and child couldn't have been saved. What ever happened to her-" The doctors words were cut off when DaeHyun spoke.

"She got hit by a car." He said with no emotions. Like the life in him had been out.

"... The car must've been speeding towards her, and the impact had enough force to break and crack her bones. Her rib cage was smashed in the process, causing her lungs to fail. With that she had passed away, as for your child, we are guessing that the car hit her from the front of her body, meaning the car hit her baby bump first. Killing it in the process. I am terribly sorry for your loss, but there is nothing more we can do." The doctor looked at DaeHyun with pity. He has seen many paitents with the same look on DaeHyun's face. "Your wife is inside." The man bowed and left.

DaeHyun entered the room and a soon he stepped foot in it, he felt his shoulder's droop. The air was heavy and stuffy. Still wearing the same dull and emotionless look on his face, he walked over to KyungMi's dead body.

He looked down at her body and felt sick to the stomach just starring at her. open with dried blood made him figure out of how much pain he put her through. Because of him, she's dead. This was all his fault. 

DaeHyun sat next to KyungMi on the bed and grabbed her body holding her tight. She was already gone, but he still didn't want to accept this fact. DaeHyun burried his face into her hair as her sweet scent s it's way to his nose, bringing tears in his eyes. The man began to weep again whispering curse words under his breathe of a real dumb fool he was.

"I was suppose to keep you two safe..." DaeHyun whispered, "You were suppose to give birth to our third child safetly, being unscratched..." DaeHyun didn't bother to wipe his tears away as he felt his chest tighten, "T-this.... This is all my fault... I am the one to balme... How will I ever face DaeHO and Kyunggi...? Mi... How can I tell them that you're dead because of me...?" DaeHyun sobbed louder. Her body felt so cold and just fron hugging her body, he shivered to the lack of warmth.

Then he felt his body being shaken once more. Thinking it was a doctor or nurse he replied with, "Just give me some more alone time with my wife and child..." He began, "Then I'll let you take her body... Just please...." Then he felt being shaken once more, "Please, just five more minutes." DaeHyun said, but there was no response. 

"DaeHyun-ah.. It's me, silly."

DaeHyun felt his breathing hitched on the top of his lungs as he he pulled away from KyungMi's body. He knows this voie any where. He looked down at her body, however, her eyes were still closed shut, now along with her thin lips.

"DaeHyun." He heard again, it was her. He was sure of it, but when KyungMi called out for him, her lips didn't move. 

"W-hat's g-going on?" DaeHyun questioned out loud, "God, are you playing spiteful tricks on me...?"

"No he's not Oppa. He's giving us a chance to properly say goodbye to each other... Now, turn around."  KyungMi's voice echoed around the four- walled room. DaeHyun did as he was commanded and his jaw dropped. KyungMi was standing on one side of the room, looking perfectly fine. She was wearing a long white flowy dress, that made her look even more angelic. Her hair was wavy and some of her strands were hooked behind her ears. Her body wasn't a solid and you can see the hospital's furniture that was behind her, she looked see through, almost like a ghost. Her body was also shining with white and gold spearing all around her. She was glowing.

DaeHyun was confused out of his mind, he looked down to see the lifeless body of KyungMi he was currently holding and whipping his head back to the ghostly, but angelic, KyungMi.

"Baby, I d-don't understand..." DaeHyun whispered, still not believing what he was seeing.

"DaeHyun-ah... I am dead." The ghostly KyungMi confessed. Her eyes showed pity towards DaeHyun, because now he has to suffer being a single parent, just like what she was when he left her. 

"N-no you're not, Mi... You're going to be alright... And we're going to be together again..." DaeHyun cracked. He was losing his mind.

"No, I'm not DaeHyun.. Please don't make this any harder for the both of us."

"But we were meant to be. You can't doubt me, Beauty... Ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one... So how can you possibly pass without my approval?"

"Oppa... I love you, you know that. But there's not much time left. The doctors are going to come back in the room and dispose my body." KyungMi began to make her way towards DaeHyun, who was still clutching onto her lifeless body like his life depended on it. "I am not doubting you, in fact, I'm agreeing with you, baby." KyungMi smiled as she placed her hand onto DaeHyun's cheek. But DaeHyun didn't feel her hand, only warmth. It was a strange, yet relaxing feeling. 

"We are meant to be... I was so close on being Mrs. Jung." She began, "But not in this life time. But know, when time passes and we are reborn once more, I will look for you, til' the world ends. And when I do, I'll tresure you and I know you will do the same. Right?"

DaeHyun nodded his head vigoruosly. "I'll treat you right. And I'll make you happy unlike now..."

The weeping man heard his wife's ghost laugh playfully. She shook her head, "DaeHyun-ah, you've always made me happy. There were times you hurt me, but there were many times where I have hurt you even more. Please. Don't ever blame yourself. What I need you to do, is keep yourself together and be strong. Be strong for me and our children. I love you, Jung DaeHyun" With that KyungMi's ghost leaned in and kissed DaeHyun on the lips, but just like before, he didn't feel her lips, only warmth. 

"I have to go now. It's time.." KyungMi pulled away from the kiss first as she began to back away.

"NO! You can't!" DaeHyun tried reaching for her arm, but when he did, his arm went right through her arm. He grasp into nothing but thin air, "You can't leave me and twins Jang KyungMi!" DaeHyun yelled.

"I don't want to leave you three.."

"Then stay!"

"I wish I could... But I already told you. I'm dead. But you're not. So what I want you to do, is open your eyes, DaeHyun Oppa. Open them." KyungMi's ghost started to vanish into thin air, slowly.

"Open my eyes? Mi, I don't understand, please don't go!" But he was already too late, her ghostly figure has compeletly vanished, leaving him alone with her dead body.

Then he heard a voice again.

DaeHyun!

DaeHyun!

DaeHyun!

 

* * * * * * * * *

 

"DaeHyun! Yah! Jung DaeHyun! Get up! Your girlfriend is here!" DaeHyun was stirred awake when he felt his big warm fluffly blankets beig roughly pulled off of his body, causing him to fall onto the hard ground.

"Ah! What was the for?!" DaeHyun looked up to see his mother at her mid-aged years. "What the hell?" He muttered to himself.

"Yah! Pabo-ah! Your girlfriend, KyungMi is downstairs waiting for your lazy !" Mrs. Jung scolded.

"K-kyungMi???" DaeHyun stuttered. 

"Who else would be your girlfriend? Ah, jinjja DaeHyun-ah. I love you, but how can you possibly get a beautiful and smart girl like her?" 

DaeHyun was so cofused. He glanced around and noticed that he was back into his old house, all the new furniture that him and KyungMi purchased were gone and was replaced with the old ones the house orginally had.

Was it all a dream? DaeHyun questioned himself. He stood up and sprinted to the full body length to see his figure. He's eyes popped out of their sockets as he saw his reflection. He was back to his orignal self. He was nineteen again. He walked closer to the mirror to properly inspect himself, making sure that he was not mistaken. He then rubbed his eyes and observed himself once more.

He was back to his nerdy self. He had pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter