Three.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: Forgive me if there are any grammar mistakes. I typed this out using my phone.)

 

 

Author's Point Of View 

"Come on, JongUp hyung! The ghost are after us!" A child named Donghae yelled, running quickly while holding JongUp's hand. 

"Where will we hide from the ghost, Donghae?!" Jongup played along. 

"Right there! Under the tables! They won't find us there hyung!" The boy screamed as he hid under the table with Jongup crawling behind him.

Two days had passed since Daehyun and KyungMi's unexpected meeting. Today BAP was back in Seoul Day Care to play with the children, since they're in a short break before they start promoting their upcoming comeback. After that day, DaeHyun didn't talk. Sleep. Or eat. He was growing some eye bags. He didn't know what to think or say about KyungMi about being a mom. Not only that, she was only twenty two years old. How can she get married and have two twin children in that short amount of time? Daehyun was sitting down on a small chair that was meant for children from ages three to five, in the corner of the room. While the rest of the BAP was playing with the children, Daehyun just sat there. Lost in his own sad little emotions. He didn't pay attention to anything else. How can she move on so fast..? It's only been three years.. You said you love me more than anything. That I was your world. You liar... He thought. His current feelings were destroying him. Physically and mentally. 

"Oppa? Why are you by yourself?" A little girl with pigtails questioned as she spotted him looking lonely.

"I'm just very tired is all.." He replied.

"Then, would you like to play with me? Maybe I can wake you up." She smiled cutely. Daehyun stared at the young girl briefly as her smile and hairstyle reminded him of a cry baby he use to know. KyungMi.

"Let's play hospital for animals. Neh oppa?" She questioned. Daehyun nodded his head slighting. 

"Okay Oppa. I'll be right back, okay? Don't go anywhere." Then the pig tailed girl bolted grabbing stuffed animals. She came back with arm full of stuffed animals and laid them out for him to see. "Let's name this dog, Sparky. And this horse Mr. NayNay." One stuffed animal that caught Daehyun's orbs was the cat. It was fluffy and cute. 

 

"Oppa, I'm getting lonely at home" Eight teen year old KyungMi sighed. "But I visit you all the time after school." Daehyun encountered. Raising her left brow, KyungMi spoke. "I know you do, and I'm thankful for that. It's just that since my parents are working all the time and don't come home til late, I have no one else. And I can't force you to live with me." KyungMi pouted. Daehyun went behind the girl and back hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter