21.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Please read the color key's carefully before reading anything below it after the chapter. Thank you.)

Author's Point Of View

"Uhm... I'm not trying to be mean or anything... But why are the Jang's in your old house Hyung?" JongUp questioned the older, pointing his finger at KyungMi. The rest of the BAP members arrived DaeHyun's home.

"She's staying with me from now on." DaeHyun confessed.

"What?" Yongguk snarled, shocked.

"Because she's my fiance." Replied DaeHyun without any hint of hesitation within his firm voice.

"Finally. I've been waiting for this annoucement." YoungJae smiled.

"W-Wait what? WHAT?! What the heck is going on?" HimChan raised his brow thinking to himself, looking at the two children hiding behind KyungMi and DaeHyun's legs.

"Uhm.. We should leave you g-guys alone." KyungMi held both of the twins' hands and led them into the now safe guest room. The parents had decided that the twins' new room should be the guest room, after they conducted a few rearrangements. As for DaeHyun's parent's old room will now be the new guest room. The couple wanted to keep DaeHyun's old room to themselves becasue so many memories happened in that spacious room.

DaeHyun gave his fiance a quick pek on the lips and ruffled the twins' hair, not carring that his group members were present. 

"Please take a seat." The singer gestured them to sit on the couch.

"Finace? Explain yourself Jung DaeHyun." Yongguk commanded the younger.

"Yeah, and what about you quitting BAP? Were you just joking or something? BAP is one, DaeHyun." Himchan let himself join in the questions and scolding.

After hearing the guest room door close by KyungMi, DaeHyun took a deep breathe and prepared himself for the outcome. He didn't want his group mates to hate him or his family. But they had to know the truth. YoungJae already knew about KyungMi and the twins, but not the new baby. Not him planning on really quitting BAP.

"Okay-" He started, "I'll tell you guys everything. And I mean everything. But you guys will have to follow my rules, since you five are in my household. I'm not saying that you guys will, but I don't want any of you guy's worrying or scarring my family, araso?" 

"Family? DaeHyun are you being delusional right now?!" Himchan barked, frustrated. "Just because your on-screen wife made a fool of that mother in there," Himchan pointed the way to the guest room where KyungMi and twins disappeared to, "Doesn't mean that you have to protect and play pretend with her just because you feel bad! Don't let her use you!" Himchan recieved a hard death glare from DaeHyun.

"She's not using me!" The father defended his lover. "If anything, I should be thanking her for giving me a second chance! A second chance for letting me be with her and my precious children!"

"Precious children? Don't tell me you plan on adopting them too! Jesus cr-" Himchan's sentence was cut short when he felt YoungJae hold onto his shoulder, shaking his head from right to left in disapprovable. 

Sighing Himchan apoligized fro his actions and asked DaeHyun to continue with his news.

"Alright, as I was saying. I don't want any of you guys and I causing worry or scaring my family. So just please... When I tell you guys what's going on, when you have something to say or respond, please don't raise your voice or do anything stupid." DaeHyun pleaded. His eyes held seriousness and determination.

"Alright, Hyung." Zelo suddenly spoke. "Just remember that we're just not band mates, but we are also brothers. I will stay by your side, regardless of what you will tell us." The maknae said. Zelo was always the one who understood situations well, regardless of his young age.

"Me too, DaeHyun hyung." JongUp raised his hand in the air, smiling. 

The father couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, the both of you." He smiled sheepishly.

DaeHyun opened his mouth and told them everything. He told them what happened like it was some type of tragic love story that can only happen in books. He told them how he came to Seoul from Busan, how he met KyungMi, how they had a strong intiminate relationship. He didn't leave out anything, well at least most of them.

"S-so.. They're really yours? They're your children?" Yongguk's mouth was agap when DaeHyun nodded his head up and down.

"I-I didn't know this was going to happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter