23.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author's Point Of View

Breaking News!

B.A.P reported to have to nullify their contract with Ts Entertainment.

Accroding to an exclusive News, all six members of B.A.P has filed a lawsuit to nullify their contract with Ts Entertainment for being underpaid, slave contract, and neglection of physical and mental health for the past three years. It was also revealed that the contract was only to benefit the agency and disadvantages for the members Despite the tiring and unfair condtions, B.A.P released a total of 11 albums and promoted all over the world. 

KyungMi sighed as she closed the tab of her laptop and shut it off. It's been exactly three months since DaeHyun and BAP revealed the conditions they've been working for pubic. Not only it has been three months for the boys relaxing and catching up with their family, it has also been three months for KyungMi being pregnant. She placed her hand over her already noticed baby bump. 

She slowly stood up from the chair and walked over to the full body length mirror. 

"Aish... I'm really starting to get fat..." She whispered to herself when she saw her reflection.

"I think you look beautiful, baby." She heard DaeHyun's voice emit throughtout the room. KyungMi turned her back to see DaeHyun leaning agaisnt the door frame with his arms crossed. He was only wearing a white wife beater with black sweats. 

"Stop lying, Oppa." KyungMi huffed and turned back to the mirror and placed her hands on the bump again, "I can't even fit my jeans anymore. And this night gown is tight on me now too." She pouted. She heard DaeHyun let out a chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter