Twelve.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Point Of View

"Oh my god. Oh my god..." KyungMi covered with her hands. "No way..."

She turned the TV off and quickly turned her head back to her laptop. Although her fingers twitched and ached, she still managed to type her way through the website she was looking for.

Top News Today!

BAP's JUNG DAEHYUN FATHER OF TWO?!

Eariler today, the Busan Wonbin was found with two adorable children walking around near a Child Center in Seoul. Rumors are wandering around the KPOP nation stating that these two young toddlers are his own 1004(Chunsa)! Spectulations say both attend the Child Center when their Daddy Daehyun is on tour! Who could be the lucky mother? TS Entertainment has not yet officially annouced anything about the recent news about DaeHyun and his so called "children". BAP's fans, also known as BABYZ, are both happy and furious about the news. They're struggling that their Bias might actually have kids! Some say that this is a public stunt, since TS Entertainment is still promoting BAP's first new Full Lenth Album, First Sensibility. We will be updating future news about BAP's Jung Daehyun. But in the mean time, check out BAP's new M/V 1004!

KyungMi felt her heart drop. Her family is in danger. What will happen to her kids? Daehyun? And his career? How could he be so careless? just walking around like that with our children? Even though she knew it wasn't the best thing to do, KyungMi scrolled down the article and read some of the comments BABYZ had posted. Her jaw clenched looking through the comments. They were shame talking DaeHyun and her kids.

BAP_Lover

"How could Oppa already have kids? He's only 22~!"

DaeButt<3

"This is stupid! Daehyun is just probably helping those kids from the center! He's not stupid to have kids at such a young age! LEAVE OPPA ALONE! GEEZ.

Crazy Kpopper2NE1

"Those can't be his kids, they're not as cute and perfect as him!"

Forever EXO-L

"Who cares? This is probably a stunt since BAP isn't that well known. Ha"

KpopListener_101

"If this is true, I bet the mother of the children is using Daehyun Oppa for his money and fame!!! She's scammin' him! So selfish!"

KyungMi couldn't help but be pissed at the comments. "Scamming him?! I never even wanted him to know about it" She knew she couldn't sit in the office any longer she needed to go and talk to Daehyun. She can't let him go through this alone, mostly when he just asked her to marry him. She couldn't wait to be Mrs. Jung. She's been waiting for this ever since she met him. Maybe his company will just let this go and just tell them truth about Oppa and me.. No.. That's just wishful thinking.

KyungMi noticed that she let go of her office telephone, she grabbed it and pressed it againsted her ear, "Ra are you still there?"

"KyungMi pabo-ah! I thought you fainted or something! What are you gonna do?!" Sora's voice was filled with worry and shock. Sora couldn't believe it herself when she saw Daehyun and the twins on the screen. Just when they made up, something bad happens. Sora thought, shaking her head from side to side. Fate was so cruel to them. Out of everyone in the world, why them?

"I-I don't know yet, I need to talk to Daehyun about this! But as for now, I need to go to them. To Daeho and kyunggi! they need me!" As KyungMi was about to hang up, she heard Sora scream, "Wait!" Through the other line.

"B-woh?"

"You can't go to the twins right now!" 

"And why the not!? You saw the news yourself! They need me!" KyungMi screamed.

"No, you pabo-ah! If you go to the Day Center now, you're ed!" Sora replied.

"How am I ed?! Yeah, you're right! I'll be ed if I don't go there and save my family!"

"Jang KyungMi! Listen to me, will you?!" Sora brushed her short locks with her fingers as she continued, "There must be more than twenty mothering paparazzi's running all over the place, near the Day Care Center! And just for what?! To take one snapshot of your family! To make another rumor about Daehyun and the twins!" Sora spat. Just when they got back together, something even worse tries to break them apart. KyungMi's bestfriend thought.

She's right. I can't go there, at least not now. 

"Oh god, what am I going to do?!" KyungMi's worst nightmare had come to life. She should've known better than to let DaeHyun take the kids to day care. Specially when he's a freaking idol! KyungMi bit her fingernails in frustration and fear. What will happen now? Will DaeHyun's company make him pick over his career or us? The mother didn't know what to do and couldn't comprehend what will happen next. But then a tiny light bulb lit up on the top of her head as she let out an amusing gasp.

"What?" Sora questioned when she heard KyungMi gasp.

"I have an idea. It isn't perfect.. but I think it might just work." KyungMi firmly stated.

"Well are you gonna keep me hanging or tell me your plan?!" Sora highlighted which caused KyungMi to giggle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter