27.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE, GO TO PREVIOUS PAGE.]

 

Author's Point Of View

It has been a total of eight months for KyungMi being pregnant with her third child. And the mother couldn't be anymore happier. Every time she woke up she would stare at the full body length mirror in her room and rub her overgrown belly. She didn't adore the mood swings she had, but she did adore being pregnant with Jung DaeHyun's baby.

The pregnant woman walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Once she had finished, she looked at the hanging calender next to door and crossed out the current date with a red marker. After painting the date with a giant 'X' mark she strolled to the the twin's room. She peeked at the ajared door and noticed that her angels were still sleeping. 

Now making her way to the kitchen she started to take out pots and pans to make an outstanding breakfast. She never felt so happy, her due date was almost near and DaeHyun was supporting her every day. What more can she ask for? The news of DaeHyun being father had died down a few months ago, but there were still angry fans after her and her family. But she thought nothing of it. She had finally learned to ignore the negtive thoughts fans were giving her. 

"Hmmm? What kind of breakfast should I make today?" KyungMi pondered aloud to herself, "What about American style? None of them including me has had bacon in a while..." 

Coming into a conclusion, KyungMi pulled out eggs and strips of the finest bacon from the fridge. She poured some oil into the pan. The oil began to heat up as she placed the bacon on the hot pan. Whisteling to herself she started to think of baby names for the up coming baby. She only had a few more weeks of being pregnant after all. 

She flipped the bacon on the oppsite side as she continued to think. 

"If it's a girl it should be DaeMi? No no no, that doesn't sound right. Uhm for a boy, maybe KyungJae? Ah jinja! This is really hard." She huffed.

"Who are you talking to babe?" KyungMi jumped at the sound of DaeHyun's hoarse morning voice. 

"Yah! Don't you know it's dangerous to sneak up - " KyungMi was loss for words when she turned around and saw DaeHyun only wearing black sweat pants. 

"Yah! Put a shirt on! What if the kids see's you?!" KyungMi yelled her cheeks turning into a dark shade of red. 

"But they're sleeping, they won't see. And plus I just checked up on them, they're heavily sleeping. I'll just put one on before we wake them up. But hey, I like that name, DaeMi... Let's name our baby that if we get a girl..." DaeHyun smirked as he watched her expression. She was eyeing him like a piece of meat. DaeHyun could see that her forehead started to form sweat drops. 

"Yah, Beauty" DaeHyun swayed, "The bacon will burn if you keep starring at my hot body." He joked.

"Sh-shut up! I w-w-wasn't starring!" KyungMi turned quickly. Pabo-ah KyungMi! How dare you stutter! Pabo! Pabo! She repeated on her head. KyungMi started to slice the carrots up to distract herself from the y male she calls, her fiance. DaeHyun smiled slyly as he walked up behind her and embraced her.

"Y-yah... Don't do that.." KyungMi stuttered, "I'm holding a knife." She reasoned out.

"Yeah? And I'm holding you, Baby." DaeHyun spoke seductivly as he burried his face on the side of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. 

DaeHyun let out a strangled moan as he rubbed his lower pelvis onto her bum, "Baby... You smell so good...." He confessed.

"O-oppa... Don't..." She portested, but failed terribly as she felt herself begin to slowly give in. KyungMi would usually protest, but since she's pregnant, she couldn't help her hormones on stopping. DaeHyun turned her around and roughly, yet passionatly, kissed her on the lips. The mother let out a throaty moan as she felt her finace bite her lower lip then it to ease the pain he caused.

Oh god, I am going to marry a great kisser. KyungMi prevertly thought.

"Oh hell... Yessss." KyungMi moaned. "More." She demanded.

Smiling to her demand, DaeHyun swiftly picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. DaeHyun wasted no time as he placed his hands on her and gave them a tight squeez. KyungMi felt her area moisted up as DaeHyun placed her on the dining table. She laid on her back as DaeHyun climbed on the table, hovering over her.

The male was careful not to squish her baby bump down, not wanting anything bad to happen to the love of his life and future child. KyungMi didn't care if this was some-what shameless. She wanted it now. 

"ing take me, Jung DaeHyun." She seductivly whispered, "Right here, right ing now." She growled. DaeHyun waisted no time as he spread her legs wide open. He mentaly thanked KyungMi for wearing a night gown as he saw her lacy maroon underwear. It was soaked. He could smell her and  he couldn't wait and take her. DaeHyun pulled his erected out of his boxers and sweat pants, not even bothering on pulling them down all the way. He then pushed her underwear to the side. They both seductivly looked at each other, more than prepared on what will happen next. As DaeHyun was about to enter her dripping cave, the sound of the fire alarm went off.

KyungMi was brought back to her senses as she looked back onto the stove and saw the bacons sizzeling violently, letting black smoke fill the kitchen air. 

"Oh gosh! The bacon!" She yelled as she pushed DaeHyun off of her, "Move it, Oppa! The house might burn down!" DaeHyun then fell on his hard as let out a painful groan, "Ow! Yah KyungMi! Get back here!" DaeHyun pouted, why do we always get interrupted when we want to have some friggin' fun?! The father childishly thought to himself.

"Yah! You idiot, get off of your and help me!" KyungMi scolded, who already has forgotten about their steamy moment.

Sighing to himself, DaeHyun fixed his pants and quickly walked over to KyungMi and helped her fan the burning food. He then opened the windows to let the smoke out.

"Omo... That was a close one." KyungMi said, talking about how they almost burnt the hose down.

"Yeah... Tell me about it." DaeHyun rolled his eyes, who on the other hand, was talking about almost having fun with his woman.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"You two better behave, arrasso?" DaeHyun said in a serious tone to his kids. 

"Yes sir!" The twins mimicked BAP's greetings. DaeHyun laughed at their response as he continued driving, making his way to Busan. KyungMi was back at their house in Seoul. DaeHyun was going to drop off the twins in his parent's house. His parents promised and agreed on baby sitting the children. Because tonight was the night. 

The night where DaeHyun was officially going to propose to KyungMi.

Yeah, DaeHyun already asked her to marry him when they made love that one night. But this one is going to be different. He was going to take KyungMi to a very fancy and expensive resturant that he rented for the night; just for her, and get on one knee and ask her to marry him. He's been revising what he was going to tell her. He wore a gray tux with a pastel pink tie. He had told KyungMi to wear the dress that he bought for her when they were buying new house furniture months ago. The pastel pink dress. 

"Alright we're here, let's go." DaeHyun parked and stepped out of the car. The three of them made their way to the front door and knocked.

The door was answered by DaeHyun's mother who had a large smile on her face. "Hello, my adorable babies." She greeted with the largest smile on her face. She hugged DaeHyun then her grand kids. 

"Is that DaeHyun?" DaeHyun heard his father yell from the inside from the house, "Yes it is!" His mom yelled back, "Come here and say hi, yebeo!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter