Thirteen.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Point Of View

"I freaking knew it" KyungMi hiccuped, "He is angry a-at m-e." The poor mother was sobbing as she clutched to her stomach. 

"Mi.. You don't know that.. His company just probably wants him to stay in BAP's dorm and lay low.." Sora patted her best friend's back.

"But he is!! I can tell! I know him most! I-if he wasn't mad at me, he would've c-called by now!! And what's up with this stupid freaking stomach pain I've been having!" KyungMi complained.

It's been about two weeks since the DaeHyun's scandel went viral. However, TS Entertainment made an official statement that DaeHo and Kyunggi weren't DaeHyun's real kids, that they were just 'random kids' from the Day Care Center where BAP has been helping out. KyungMi couldn't help feel disapointed when she figured out that DaeHyun didn't tell TS the truth, it crushed her, but she knew it was probably for the best. For her, the twins, and DaeHyun's career. This is why she kept the twins hidden from DaeHyun for three years, wasn't it? So neither of them couldn't get hurt.

More articles went around the internet, newspaper, and such, just like a crazy wild fire. Most articles had KyungMi's and JongSuk's figure printed in the article with the twins. The articles stated that they were the real parent's of DaeHo and Kyunggi.  But the only thing that didn't show up were their faces on the articles, the writer of the articles clearly blurred their faces out, because apprantly, they wanted to "respect" their privacy and wanted to keep their identity as anonyomus. Unfourtuntly, for the twins, their faces were not blurred out, to actually prove that they were the same kids that DaeHyun was with.

And those past two weeks, KyungMi finally cracked and thought negative, thinking that DaeHyun was not contacting her becasue he was beyond angry with her actions, bringing her "husband" with her to the Day Care Center.

"Here, take these." Sora handed her some pink pills. 

"And these are?" KyungMi hiccuped. 

"Pain killers."

KyungMi grabbed the pink pills and swallowed them without any water to help her swallow it easier. She felt the pill graze the inner sides of , hurting her a bit. But she thought nothing of it, she felt like she needed to have more physical pain, that she needed to be punished for her actions.

"The twins are already sleeping in their rooms." Jongsuk suddenly appeared, who just walked out of the twin's room.

"Thanks, Oppa." KyungMi only gave him a small smile. Sora eyed her older brother making his way to KyungMi who was sitting on the couch hugging her stomach. 

"Uuuh, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Sora questioned her older brother, who sat extermely close to KyungMi and placed his arm around her waist bringing her closer. KyungMi's eyes widen in surprise. 

"Conforting our friend, why?" JongSuk said without looking at his sister. His eyes were still layed on KyungMi.

"Thank you guys.. For the help. For coming here in the last mintue.. I just needed to vent."

"No-"

"You can ask us anytime, we'll always be here for you, alright, Mi?" JongSuk caught Sora off and brushed KyungMi's hair back. 

He can't possibly like KyungMi? Can he?

Shaking off the creepy thoughts, Sora grabbed her older brother's arm, "KyungMi, it's getting late.. And we have work early in the morning. We should get going, we need to have some rest. And you most definatly need it for yourself. Call one of us if you need anything, neh?" Sora smiled warmly at the mother who nodded her head. 

KyungMi walked the siblings to the door and gave each of them a tight hug, assuring them that she'll be fine.

KyungMi was deep in thought, thinking if she should call DaeHyun instead. It doesn't always have to be him chasing after her. She can chase after him as much as she wanted to, but DaeHyun always beat her to it. 

As she looked at her home phone, debating if she should do it or not, the phone rang itself! 

DaeHyun Oppa?! KyungMi smiled, thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter