24.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Point Of VIew

"What about this, Mi?" DaeHyun asked as he held up a really cute, yet casual pastel pink dress.

KyungMi nodded her head in excitement, "How much is it? It's just my style!" Her eyes gleamed as she eyed the dress with want. She then took a hold of the pink dress and glaned at the hanging price tag. Almost chocking she stuffed the dress back where it belonged on the rack.

"What did you put it back, Umma?" DaeHo asked, while holding onto his father's manly hand.

"Neh, Umma? Wae? It was really pretty and beautiful!" Kyunggi agreed, giggling. The little girl was holding her mother's soft and delicate hand.

"The price is just a little too much for Umma." KyungMi said with a light voice.

"It's fine, baby. I can pay for it." 

"Ani. It's fine. We can find something else. Something that doesn't cost too much." KyungMi lightened the mood. 

"But babe... It looked like you really wanted it." DaeHyun frowned slightly.

"Why would I want that dress, when I already have a lovable family right now?" The mother grinned at the three figures. Chuckling to himself, DaeHyun just nodded and began to lead them out of the 'Woman Hood' shop, into an other one. 

"Why don't we shop for the kids, Oppa? I don't need my clothes so soon. I am just three months pregnant."

The two parents heard their children giggle after hearing KyungMi say the word 'pregnant'. 

"Wae? What's so funny?" DaeHyun raised a brow.

"Umma... She said the word..." Kyunggi giggled once more, followed by DaeHo.

"What word?" 

"Pregnant." The two twins said in unison.

"W-what about it?" KyungMi titled her head to the side. What was so speical and funny about that word that it would make them giggle?

"Because we're going to have another sibling soon!" DaeHo chimmed.

"I'm so excited!" Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter