19.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's Point Of View

"Mi, Baby.." DaeHyun lightly slappy KyungMi's sleeping face.

"Babe, wake up. We're here." KyungMi fluttered her eyes open to see DaeHyun outside of the car, on her side with the door wide open. Letting out a tired groan KyungMi nodded and rubbed her eyes. Once she had stepped out of the car, the mother shuffled her way to the backseat of the car and carried Kyunggi out. 

"Baby, it's okay, I got her." DaeHyun whispered who was already carrying DaeHo.

"Anni. I can do it to Dae.." KyungMi smiled, giving him a kiss. 

"Alright, just take it easy. Okay?" 

"Arraso, Appa." KyungMi joked. "Oppa you need to stay calm, this is only my third week of being pregnant. You don't have to worry.. Yet." She laughed.

"I'm just making sure you and our baby won't get hurt." 

"We won't, trust me." The mother couldn't help but feel buterflies in her stomach. Having DaeHyun constantly worrying about her made her feel loved and she loved that feeling. Because there is no one in the whole world that can make her stomach turn in a positive way like him. 

"Follow me, Baby." DaeHyun cooed. Once KyungMi turned where DaeHyun was going, she almost dropped Kyunggi, due to shock.

"O..Oppa.." What was in front of the mother was a two story house, with the color of pastel blue and yellow. The grass was growing, making the front yard look like that no one has cut the fresh grass in years. She remembers this house. This is where everything happened. Seeing the house that DaeHyun used to live in when they were teenagers brought tears to KyungMi's eyes. This is the house that made her fall in love with him even more, where they had their ups and downs, and many more. 

"Come on." DaeHyun held out his free hand towards the female who gladly took it with her own free hand. DaeHyun knew that it would be safe to take KyungMi and the twins here becasue the house was built in such a quiet and safe place where there wasn't many people wandering around the streets. Most of the residents that did live in this certain area were all in their elder years, so they never really left or stepped out of their houses. 

DaeHyun remembered that he hated moving from Busan to Seoul because the house his parents picked looked dull and boring. There were no children his age around the area, that was one of the many reasons why he hated it. So he always stayed in his house and just watched TV until his mother told him to go outside and do something.

DaeHyun remembered that day very well, because when he finally agreed to his mother's order, he was walking around the neighborhood, making right and left turns, until he saw a small girl crouched down, crying. That little girl was Jang KyungMi crying. It was because she had gotten scolden by her parents for always bothering them when they were working. So the young child decided to get some fresh air.

"Why are you crying you little baby?" 

"It's non of your business! J-just leave me alone!" Six year old KyungMi cried.

"You know, my Umma told me if you cry, you get ugly. So don't cry."

"What's it you if I keep crying? Just please leave me alone.." KyungMi hiccupped.

"Becasue, your beauty will go to waste.." Kneeling down Daehyun whippped KyungMi's tears away with the pads of his thumbs. "So.. Please stop crying, beautiful"

Then.. He hugged her. KyungMi's eyes widen as she felt her heart jump. Her heart was beating faster, faster than when she slid down the highest slide she's ever ridden. 

"Hi, I'm Jung Daehyun! And from the looks of your face; You're going to fall in love with me!" Then the boy let out a shy chuckle.

Those memories stay fresh in his mind. So many things happened but regardless, he remembered everything. And even though he didn't ask her, he knew that KyungMi remembered the memories too. When they reached the front porch, DaeHyun let go of KyungMi's hand and fished the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Once they entered  the old house, he closed and locked the doors.

DaeHyun walked near the unused couch and set DaeHo down. KyungMi copied DaeHyun's action and gently set Kyunggi down on the couch as well. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter