One.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Point Of View

"Warrior! Hu!" KyungMi maddly sighed as her slim fingers pressed on to the off button of her car raidio. How many times have I heard that stupid freaking song today? She hated that song. She didn't hate how it was suppose to make you realise that you're not going to reach your goals, by doing nothing. Not because she didn't like the tune, nor the lyrics. It was because of him. The one who left her behind. The person who made her suffer. By herself. Alone. With no one to hold her tightly. No one to tell her that everything was going to be fine and that he loved her and always will.

"Bastard." She muttered to herself as she kept driving to the destination she always had to go to twice sometimes three times per day. Everytime she thought back to her past, she wanted to cry. She wanted to give up. After he left her, she told her parents that she was going to be a teen mom. And unfourtunatly, a single mom. Her parents didn't take the news with a happy heart, instead they were ashamed. Ashamed that their nineteen year old daughter has been knocked up and left for dead by the man who caused her to get pregnant.

 

"You got knocked up! And now you want us to help you?!"  She remembered her mother yelling at her.

"No daughter of mine should've been pregnant in such a young age!" Her father roared.

 

KyungMi remembered how she begged her parent's forgiveness in tears, in return she got what she knew was coming.

"We're disowning you. We'll give you money to help your unplanned child for about a year. But that's it. Don't contact us, don't look for us. You're not our child anymore. And that baby growing in you, is NOT our grandchild! You shamed our family!" Her parents yelled at her, coldhearted. Thats what they were. Cold. After that, they were gone. Ever since she was a young child, her parents gave her no attention, no love. Nothing. She felt alone and afraid, that is, until she met him, Jung Daehyun. The boy who had saved her from the darkness.

 

"Why are you crying you little baby?" 

"It's non of your business! J-just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter