Sunset

This Love of Ours
Please log in to read the full chapter

The alarm clock went off. He had set it to 7am last night. He opened his eyes to peek at her. He could tell she was still asleep by her peaceful breathing. She was on her side, her back facing him. He quickly his back and pretended to be asleep when she began to stir. She opened her eyes and saw him beside her still deep in his sleep. She leaned over him to reach for the alarm clock on the side drawer beside him. She supported herself with her left arm as she stretched out her right towards the side drawer. Just as her fingers hit the snooze button, she felt a tug on her hips. She shrieked as she lost her balance and her upper body fell on top of him. Then he wrapped his arms around her lower back and kissed her on the lips. “Morning, Sunshine.” He greeted her with a big grin on his face. “Morning..” She responded seductively as she s her hands to his waist. He closed his eyes when her lips was just a breath away from his in anticipation. “Oppa, you pretended to be asleep didn’t you?” His eyes flew open but it was too late. She laughed mischievously as she tickled him out of his senses.

She was laughing hard when he flipped them over and pinned her beneath him. He was about to tickle her when she pulled him close and their lips touched. He was completely hypnotized by her. He felt lightheaded when their kiss deepened. She giggled when the alarm clock that was on snooze mode went off again and he grudgingly turned it off. “Let’s get ready now or we’ll be late.” Then he pulled her out of bed with him. They took turns to shower. While she was showering, he checked and replied some emails. When he was in the shower, she prepared breakfast for them. By the time they finished breakfast, loaded the vehicle and all ready to go, it was almost 9am.

As he drove out the main road, she reached for his hand on the armrest between them. He smiled and clasped his fingers between hers. Just the way she liked it and that earned him a kiss on the cheek. With a silly grin on his face, he gave her a quick glance. When their eyes met, they both broke out in laughter. Throughout the drive, they talked comfortably on whatever came to mind. They joked about things that only they could understand and her laughter made him laughed even more. Soon enough, they arrived at their destination, Hangang. They have been there many times

Please log in to read the full chapter