Distance

This Love of Ours
Please log in to read the full chapter

He's going to Hong Kong today. His luggage are all packed and ready at the door. She's checking the splint on his finger to ensure that it is securely in place as they wait for his staff to pick him up. His staff will drive him to the airport. Gary and Ji Hyo don't usually spend their weekday nights together. Last night was one of those unusual nights. He sprained his forefinger during filming and he had to put on a splint to avoid further complications. But he is in his best mood today because she's with him.

"Oppa, is it still painful?" She asked with a frown on her face. "Oppa, leave the splint on as long as possible and be careful at the airport." She reminded him before he had a chance to respond to her question. He's enjoying the extra attention and care that she's giving him. Whenever he falls sick or nursing an injury, she will fuss all over him. Jae Suk yesterday for nagging like an old lady. Kwang Soo further by saying that Gary will now extend his Hong Kong trip to avoid the nagging wife. "Oppa, are you listening?" She nudged his shoulder with the back of her hand. He lifted his hands to hold her small face and sealed her lips with his. "Don't worry, my lovely yeobo.. I'm not in pain and I'll leave the splint on .." Just then, the doorbell rang. "They're here .." They hugged briefly before answering the door.

During the showcase, the songs he

Please log in to read the full chapter