Jealousy

This Love of Ours
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Running Man members were at The Raum filming the October Bride episode with the Shin Min Ah and Jo Jung Suk from My Love, My Bride. The place was exquisite. Gary and Ji Hyo were in awe of the Renaissance-style architecture and its beautiful garden. “Ji Hyo, It’ll be nice to have our wedding here. Look at the garden!” Gary said as they walked by the garden. "It’s pretty.. just like you." Then he turned to look at her lovingly. “The ambience must be romantic at night!” Ji Hyo replied enthusiastically. “So, you have thoughts of marrying me?!” He in a seemingly jokey manner, but with some serious intent. "Wae Oppa? Are you proposing now?" She looked at him with a mischievous grin on her face. “Will you say yes?” He retaliated with a smug look on his face. Everyone burst out in laughter and she laughed the hardest.

They started filming for the introduction and he was ecstatic to be chosen as the groom. “Sweet revenge..” He smirked at her. He was trying to provoke her, to make her jealous; the way he felt when she did the radish mission with Park Seo Joon. She reminded herself yet again on what Jae Suk said to them years ago when they first started filming Running Man. ‘Whatever happens in front of the camera, will be forgiven.’ Being an actress herself, she understood the importance of professionalism. It meant once the camera on roll, one must be in character and put aside all personal feelings. She closed her eyes in an attempt to calm herself. Then she opened her eyes, shot him a warning look and said, “It would be the end for Kang Gary if I were to open my mouth right now!” “No, stop.” He pleaded instantly and realized he just lost the sweet revenge battle.

He kept his focus on the missions and put in effort to assist Min Ah in winning the race. Their first mission was to oust the others. Then they saw Jae Suk and Ji Hyo at the corridor. He instintively went after Ji Hyo while Min Ah went after Jae Suk who ran off the opposite direction. They took a break from filming and waited for Min Ah. The moment the camera stopped rolling, he complained to her about the sweltering heat from the layer of clothings he had on. "Oppa look so handsome in these. Give me your phone. I'll take a picture for you." She reached for his phone in his pocket. Her compliment washed away all the discomfort and he blushed at the thought of her hand

Please log in to read the full chapter