Confession

This Love of Ours
Please log in to read the full chapter

They have been working together for three years. For most people, Monday is the least favourite day of the week. But not them. Monday is special to them. This is the day they look forward to because they know they will see each other again. People questioned about their relationship. The media and the fans are curious about them. Are they for real? Are they in love? Ironically, these are questions that they themselves have no answers to. They are asking themselves the same questions.. Do I love her? Does he love me? Are we for real? What does he mean by that? Is she testing me? The only thing they do know is that they have crossed that 'friendship' border. Things are no longer platonic between them. He can feel it. She can sense it. The people around them clearly sees it. Another typical Monday morning in the waiting room. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo are all ready and sitting on the couch. Haha is playing with his phone. Suk Jin still getting his make up done. Jae Suk walks in and find Gary and Ji Hyo in their own world at the corner of the room..

Jae Suk: What are you guys doing there? You two on a date or something?
Ji Hyo: Aniyo, oppa.. Gary oppa and I were just discussing on ...
Gary: Kekeke.. Ye, hyung.. Ji Hyo's my dream date!
Ji Hyo: Aniyo.. we were just.. dis..
Kwang Soo: I saw noona flirting with Gary hyung just now!
Ji Hyo: Yah, Lee Kwang Soo!

Jong Kook and Haha looking at each other and smile knowingly. They are happy for them. After filming ended and Jong Kook, Kwang Soo, Gary and Ji Hyo decided to have supper together. They went to a nearby restaurant. Gary was exceptionally attentive towards Ji Hyo. After supper, Gary offered to drive Ji Hyo home.

Ji Hyo: Thank you, oppa for offering to drive me home.
Gary: It's my pleasure. I feel honoured to be your driver. You're my VSP.
Ji Hyo: VSP..? What does it mean?
Gary: Very Special Passenger.. Hehehe
Ji Hyo: Hehehe.. You're funny,oppa..
Gary: How was supper? Did you eat well?
Ji Hyo: Yes, I ate well. How about you, oppa?
Gary: I ate but I'm not sure about the taste of the food.. I was too busy looking at you..
Ji Hyo: Oppa, stop joking..
Gary: I'm not joking. I like looking at you.. I like talking to you.. I really like you..
Ji Hyo: ........

Ji Hyo is stunned by his 'really like you' revelation. She is contemplating whether to probe further. A part of her yearned for an answer but another part of her filled with uncertainty. Silence surrounded them throughout rest of the drive. Neither made the effort to break the silence. Gary stopped his car in front of her apartment.

Please log in to read the full chapter