Rose To Fame

Love story

After the information, the students of the school start to whispering each other. Seohyun walk at hallway didn't know her omma and her ahjussi inform all the students about her status. Seohyun feel weird when the students start to stare at her. Then she see her mother entering the principal's room. She heard a footstep then a bunch of boys and girls start to surround her. "Seohyun... be my Gf ". She heard that thing and, "oh my god what in the world? ". She run towards the principal's room . "Omma, what happen? ".

While in other side, sehun and kai running towards exo. "Hyung, did you heard what the principal said? ". Exo give them a curious look. "What ?" Tao said out of sudden.  "Well the seohyun girl that we always bully is a daughter of The Seo ". Then kris and Suho start to exchange their look.  Suho asked the Maknaes, " you mean the Seo? That own a largest company? ". The maknaes than nodded. " Are you sure? ". This time kris the cool guy asked them.  "Yeahh, hyung.  We see Mrs. Seo at the hallway.  She so elegant". kai said.  Sehun added, "i like her designing ". 

At the principal room, Seohyun asked her omma and ahjussi."Well seohyun as you see , i... i told them about you.. ". Seohyun widen her eyes and her mother added," i can't see you living in hell ". Seohyun just nodded and, " Neh, omma ". 

Guess, i have to be tough facing this. Seohyun mumbled something.  "Seo... baby... " . Yuri and Hyohyeon run towards her and, " Seo ahhh... you're famous now". The Two Unnie squeal happily. Seohyun just smile then she saw BTS at the garden. "Urmm unnie i have to go somewhere... ". Hyo and yuri just nodded and squeal again. Seohyun run towards them and, " oh oppa... annyeong". She said in glee. 

Yuri and Hyo realize that seohyun are not beside them. They run at the garden and find seohyun. "Seo...seo... seo.. seo ". They quickly hide when they see seohyun hang out with a group Of boys. Seohyun is laughing,smiling,crack a joke and playing.  

They clear their throat and," ehem, Seo Joo Hyun why did you left us alone? ". Seohyun reply it, "well, i've told you that i'm going somewhere". Yuri and Hyo pull seohyun. "Excuse me, we have to borrow her for a while". When Jin about to talk, seohyun has been dragged by the two unnies. 

"Seo... they are the player...**##-#/#@(;#7#2+/¥£^£_¢=". Yuri and Hyo state about BTS. Seohyun doesn't listen at their statement instead playing with her phone. "Ha, unnie come on . I introduce yourself to them ". Seohyun dragged her unnie towards BTS and, " oppa, this is my unnies,  yuri and hyo ". BTS introduce themselves too.  

Well, they are not that bad.... they kind of cute... but oh my god... i have BF.. Yuri and Hyohyeon thought. 

_________________________________________________________________

Hey.......wadup..... sorry...for not update this story so i'm trying to be lazy... hahahahah