Information

Love story

Seohyun walk to the toilet but a group infront of her."yah, nerd. I hate see you". The group called exo bullying seohyun without mercy. They punch,hit,kick her. Without their knowing, seohyun's omma saw the scene. She couldn't help her precious daughter but go to the headmaster room.

She knocked the room and come in. "Good morning,Noona.What bring you here?". Mr. Shim asked her politely. "Well, your students problem bring me here. They bullying your own niece". Mr. Shim gasped then,"Noona, your daughter want to be the nerd because she have her own reason". "I don't get it". Mrs. Seo talk back. "Well, you see a a popular doesn't like nerd but not all of it". "So, i need to inform the student that seohyun is my daughter also your niece?". The headmaster nodded.

"All students gather at the hall. Quickly". The headmaster said. The hall now full of students. Mrs. Seo walk to the stage and give them a little speech. "Well, as you know i'm share this school and Mr. Shim is my brother". All the student gasped. Now Mr. Shim turn to give a speech. "Well, there is something i want to tell you that please don't bother Seo Joohyun. Because she is my niece and Mrs. Seo daughter. So please give her a nice life.

All students shock while the BTS clapped happily.