Inside BTS dorm

Love story

"Hyung, seohyunssi is pretty,right?". The maknae in BTS said in sudden. All of them nodded in agreement . They talked about their life in the campus but someone doesn't paid any attention about that.

"Jin-hyung, i got the highest mark in class". V said and clapping for himself. But jin still lost in his own world. "Jin-hyung,hyung. Don't you hear me??". V shook his shoulder but he still don't move.

Suga came and hit his head. "Yahh!!! Why did you do that?". Jin said and rubbed his head softly. "Hyung, you're the want who doesn't want to paid any attention to us". Suga said and bite his own lips- well that's his habit,right?.

"Okay,okay. What the story you want to tell me until i've been hit by this spicy SUGA". Jin said in sarcasm tone. V smile and," hyung,prof. Oh said to me that i've got the highest mark in class". Jin smile and frown a bit,"that's it? That's it you want to tell me but i'm proud that you have the highest mark because i know you're dumb kid,right?". V pout and," hyung,i'm not dumb it just...i'm lazy to study". V said and other BTS member nodded. Jin only can shook his head and go into his bedroom.

Jin entered his bedroom and take a bath before go to the bed. He go to his bed and hug his cute little teddy bear . Jin thinking about seohyun then he suddenly remember about the kiss seohyun gave. He facepalm his face and smiling like a fool. He didn't realize that jungkook saw him like that.

Jungkook's pov

Hyung go crazy...i don't know what he's thinking....seohyunnnie...what???!! Did i mention seohyun name??...she's pretty,smart,friendly,rich and kind...i'm not a gold digger...but that's the truth.... i want to know about her...maybe tomorrow i can meet her.....

End of Jungkook's pov

Jin's pov

I want to know about seohyun...she's cute....almost like my ideal type.....

End of Jin's pov

_________________________________

Hiiiiiiiii, i'm backkkkkkkk well............ thissss weather in my country..... ...i'm sick........