The infinite pt1

Love story

Jungkook,v and jin are walking at the field together. "hyung, kookie want a food". The youngest whine at the oldest member in BTS. "yah, kookie how many time you eat?". Jin said and knocking jungkook head.They were bickering each other while v in his own world. A girl then bumped into v. They both fell into the ground and the two J realize them. "omona, i'm sorry". The girl said while dusted herself. V get up and,"neh, it's okay. miss..-SEOHYUN". V scream and widened his eyes. Seohyun seem clueless then remember him,"ohhh,v-ssi". Seohyun said and flash a sweeeet smile. Jin and Jungkook barged in and,"anneyeong, seohyun-ssi'. They bowed at seohyun 90 degree. Seohyun then reply their greet by a smile and bow. "seohyun-ssi where are going?". Jungkook asked seohyun. "urmm..cafeteria". Seohyun said. 

Jungkook then smile at seohyun sweetly. Both of v and jin never saw jungkook smile at a girl but this time he smile sweetly at seohyun. Only to his mom. Jin and v smirk then,"yah!! maknae, seohyun-ssi was talking to me but you disturb by your question. Also why you smiling like that?". Jungkook realize that he gave his smile to seohyun and facepalm his face. Seohyun only chuckled. " urmm bye, guys. sorry i have to go. 10 minutes more the class will start,bye". Seohyun waving to them and walk. 

"Where are we?". A pretty looking boy asked his hyung. They seem clueless in that campus. Well they are new so, they not know everything about the campus. At the same time, seohyun walk pass them. Myungsoo saw her and call her," anneyeong,miss can you show us biology class?". Seohyun nodded and, "yes. thats my class too". Seohyun show them the way. " hi,sehun. the class are not start yet?". Sehun shook his head. " seo, who's that guys?". sehun said and pointing to the infinite. Seohyun said," i don't know.". 

Prof. kwon entering their class." guys, we have a new students from busan. Guys, please introduce yourself". Then a 7 good looking boys entering the class." Anneyeong,we are infinite". They said in  unison.

I'm sunggyu and I'm 25 y/o.

I'm dongwoo and I'm 24 y/o

I'm woohyun and I'm 24 y/o

I'm hoya and I'm 24 y/o

I'm sungyeol and I'm 24 y/o

I'm myungsoo and I'm 23 y/o

I'm sungjong and I'm 22 y/o

Like always, the girl are screaming saying like this-oppa, you're so handsome,oppa, i love you but seohyun the only one quiet and she's just talking happily with sehun. Myungsoo and sungyeol watch the two talking happily. Prof kwon told them to sit. Myungsoo and sungyeol sit behind seohyun and sehun. Myungsoo watch everytime sehun talk with seohyun, he feel jealous to sehun. Sehun feel like a person watching him and seohyun. He write something in a paper and give it to seohyun. 

Seohyun take it and read it. it wrote- seohyun, the new boy always steal a glance at you. Seohyun only chuckled and paid attention at their prof subject.

at the cafeteria

"seohyunssi, let's go to cafeteria". Seohyun was about to nodded but sehun interrupted. "she's going with me". Seohyun pull her arm from sehun and," i'm going with jin". Seohyun said and walk with jin leaving sehun dumbfounded. "hi, bangtan, i'm joining you eating lunch. can i?". seohyun asked the bts. The bts nodded and say yes. Seohyun was about to sit beside v but v push jungkook beside seohyun. Seohyun only blushing same as jungkook. they all start to teasing them and eat.

As the campus dismissed, seohyun walk alone to the busstop then somoeone follow her. She facing her back and see myungsoo smile at her shyly. myungsoo go near to her but v came to them and.........


hihiiihihihihihihihih im soorrryyyyy for this update im so tired from the sport at my schoolllllll.............please support me..........im not forcing you