The infinite pt2

Love story

Previous Chapter

As the campus dismissed,seohyun walk alone to the busstop then someone follow her. She facing her back and see myungsoo smile at her shyly. Myungsoo go near to her but v came and...

And v hold seohyun's arm,he ask seohyun,"seo, let's go home together. Noona told me to walk you home". V then realize Myungsoo was there. "ohh seo who is he?". V asked seohyun again. " He's Myungsoo the new student also my new friend". V just smile and nodded. Seohyun look clueless about v mention the noona part. "V, who's noona that you mention?". " ohh Hyo noona". Seohyun nodded and,"myungsoossi,i gotta go". Seohyun flash a sweet smile and go to the BTS with v.

V and Seohyun still holding their hand together. "v, do you have any related to hyo unnie? Mind telling me". V nodded. " I and noona are cousin. We know each other when we in elementary school". Seohyun nodded and then she stop at big house more like a mansion. All member in BTS shock as they see a ghost. " seo, is this your house?". Jin asked in all sudden. Seohyun nodded and a BMW car pass in front them. Then a woman aged 30s came out from the car and squeal like a motherly voice. She ran towards seohyun and hug seohyun. BTS then,"Mrs, Seo the famous designer in seoul?". Mrs. Seo nodded then a man 30s came out,"What??? Mr.Seo the president of the Seo's company?". BTS asked again in shock.

Seohyun chuckled and she invite them to their house. "Omma,Appa this is my friend". Mr and Mrs Seo look at them and the BTS introduce their self. ( a/n: i'm lazy writer so i skip the introduced part).Seohyun and her omma go to the kitchen,"seobaby, which one is your boyfriend in that bcs?". Seohyun laugh at her omma and," omma it's BTS not BCS and i don't have a boyfriend yet". Her omma then told her," i think i like jin to be future son in law". That word make seohyun shock and she quickly say,"omma, i'm not his type because look at me i'm a nerd". She told her mom then her omma,"i think you're his type because he always steal a glance at you but not only him 2 other boy do that too". Seohyun smile and she came out of the kitchen with her mom.

Seohyun and her omma sit at the couch with Seohyun's appa and BTS. They talk about that and this. Seohyun go to the garden and read her book but jin came and sit beside seohyun."Hey". Seohyun said and smile. Jin reply it with a smile too. " seohyunssi, urmm can i c-can i call you hyunnie?". jin stuttering." yeah, you can". "jinssi, can i call you o-o-oppa?". This time she's the one who stuttering. Jin nodded cutely like cute teddy bear. "Oppa, look like i'm oldest if you nodded like that". Seohyun playfully hit his shoulder. 

"Hyunnie, i want to ask you something. i mean if you want to". Jin said and seohyun look at jin,"neh, oppa you can ask it". "Why did you want to be urmm like this i mean a nerd?". Seohyun reply him," because i want to have a normal life not like urmm you guys". 

FLASHBACK

Seohyunnnnnnn, i love you.......i want to marry you.....you're my diva.......we love you seohyun."seo, the fanboys were so annoying...". hyo nagged while trying to dance peacefully. "seobaby,,,you're fanboy always force me set a date with you more they force me to give your phone number ". Yuri who's eating the kimchi. "well, unnie i have a solution". a young girl said while arranging her stuff. "what is that solution??". they asked in unison." i have to go to your college". Both of them squeal in happy. (a/n: yuri and hyo were famous at seohyun old campus so that's why seohyun's fanboy know them". 

END OF FLASHBACK

Seohyun stand up and left out a heavy sigh then jin came towards her. "ohh oppa, i need you to see this". Seohyun hold jin's hand and drag him to her secret place that only her mom know beside her. " it's almost dinner time but we have a time to watch this". She pointing the view but jin only stare at her. You're beautiful than that,hyunnie. He thought. They were talking each other. Seohyun look at her watch it's 10 minutes they will have a dinner so she stand up and jin too. Without knowing, seohyun choose a slippery path and then she was about to fall but jin catch her early. They both in embrace for 5 minute then seohyun's omma call them to go to the kitchen.

Both of them still akward but seohyun decide to cut the akward moment by hold jin hand. They together go to the kitchen like that only seohyun's omma see it. She smile and wink towards her daughter. They all having a dinner and a bit of chit-chat. After that, all of them finished their food. The BTS said a thank you and bowed 90 degree. Jin and seohyun still in the kitchen drink a water then seohyun sends jin out to the living room. "oppa, thanks for this day because having a chit-chat with you". Seohyun then kiss jin's cheek softly but seohyun's omma snap a picture quietly so they won't realize it. She smile and mumbled something. 

"Bye, oppa see you tomorrow oppa". "bye bts oppa". she said and waving to them. 


hiiiiii,i'm so tired and i think i have to rest coz next week i'm having an exam.