the mysterious guy

Love story

 

"Mrs. Bae, what we gonna do after practicing the high note skill"?. Seohyun asked her teacher politely. Her teacher reply her,"well, that's it until thursday". Seohyun sigh in relief because they were practicing for 3 freaking hours. Seohyun bowed politely and walk out from the studio. She sit at the corridor and start to read book. A moment after that, her phone beep once. She pick up her phone and it was yuri call her. "seo-aahh, i'm hungry after going to the gym but i'm not regrett going there because the teacher praised me and the handsome boy look at me.. seo-aaahh pleassee ..we have to eat". Seohyun just chuckled and," unnie, arraseo we go to the cafeteria but your treat..and please stop whining like kid". The older just nodded.

Seohyun go to the gym and waiting for her unnie. "aishh..where that unnie go?". Soon she heard a screaming from her back, "seooahhhh,let's go". Seohyun just nodded and they to walk out from the gym. Seohyun and Yuri sit at their table. A group walk pass through the cafeteria and a boy catch seohyun's eyes. The same mysterious guy. " seoahhh, why you like that? ". Yuri shook her hand infront seohyun's face but seohyun still doesn't make a move even a little. Yuri look at the guy seohyun stare and she smirk. She think the maknae fall in love . Yuri once again shook her hand infront seohyun and seohyun flinch a little. "w-wae,unnie?". "beb, are you fall in love with that guy?". Seohyun shock a little and shook her head. " ani,ani,ani unnie that's a N.O ". Seohyun said and Yuri just smile .

At the Exo table, luhan and sehun are cuddling each other and the other just pretend to puke. But..a girl catch the maknae eyes. It was the girl he bumped past week. He curious to know about her , for him she is the beautiful girl he ever seen. But the other member said she just a crazy nerd and poor girl. He doesn't believe that because sometime he stalk her when she go to her home. "she's beautiful". Sehun mumbled not to everyone to hear that,but luhan does. Luhan quickly tilt his haid to sehun,"are you crazy? if you say that out loud, she will be suffered by the other member and i know only we 2 know her beautiful". Sehun just put his pokerface and staring at seohyun.

"unnie i'm sorry i have class and i can't accompany you to eat,mianhye". Seohyun said while picking her book and things. "it's okay, i will call hyo and study well but trying find some guy,neh?". Seohyun laugh and bid a goodbye to Yuri. She go to class 20 minutes early and she read her books. Then a guy go to the class. Seohyun find out it was the same guy. She stare at him and the guy realize her stare. The guy walk towards her but the prof came early and he turn to his sit quickly.

After the class, seohyun go to her favourite place then the guy go to same place as seohyun's. He whistling and he see a girl with is earphone,skechbook and some stuffs. He walk towards her and greet her," urmm hi, do you mind if i sit beside you?".  Seohyun still doesn't hear what he say. The guy tap her shoulder and ask her again. Seohyun reply him,"no". They sit together like a cute couple. 

"urmm i'm curious about you. i want to know about you, can i?". The guy said to seohyun and seohyun nodded. 

" well, i'm seohyun. i'm 20 y/o. what about you?". 

"i'm sehun and I'm 21 y/o". 

They talking together but someone watching them from far. 

Someone pov

Seohyun with someone. i need to tell hyung. i think i love her too....wait seoo

end of someone pov


Hey guyyy, i'm soorrrrryyy for the very very very  lateeee update 

i think i want to put some infinite in this story...