Worst day and knowing each other

Love story

Seohyun's pov

The air go through me softly. My hair was dancing in the air. I'm reading at the peacefully place called rooftop. It was so beautiful on this rooftop plus we can see the beautiful view of seoul city. I like to study than go to club. I want to be succesful lady in the future.

I was reading the book. Its about a sucessful life. But then...a group of boy running passing through me. They were chasing by the...urmmm....fangirls?!. Wow,they must be popular. Luckily, i'm not like them eventhough i'm the Seo's daughter.

My father is sucessfull bussinessman and he own the largest company in Seoul city. My mother is designer. I like to help my mom designing the cloth.

End of Seohyun's pov

Seohyun was ready to leave the place but she been pushing by the very-crazy-called-so-fangirls. She dusted her cloth and get up. She only shook her head in disbelieve. Her cellphone beep then she opened.

From:y Hyo unnie

Seobaby,please come here quickly. Its an emergency...pleasseeeeee!!!!

Ps: at the cafeteria

Soon Seohyun read the message, she run suddenly she bumped to a guy. Both of them fall. The guy get up and offer his hand towards Seohyun. "I'm very,very sorry. I'm sorryyyy". She said and lift up her head. She stare at the guy face and studying his feature. He has small eyes, pointed nose, pretty eyebrow,white skin, sharp jawline and small lip.

The guy shook his hand towards seohyun and seohyun blinked her eyes. "I'm sorry again Mr and i gotta go". The guy want to ask her name but she run to fast. Seohyun run until she see her unnie table.

"Unnie,whats wrong?". Seohyun asked while checked her unnie face. "Yah!! Yah!! I'm not one who is in trouble but Yuri the one". "Where is she unnie?". Seohyun asked hyo in worried tone. Hyohyeon point to yuri who is screaming and jumping.

Seohyun run to her and stopped for a while,"yah unnie, its a cockcroach not an alligator". Seohyun have to dragged yuri inside the cafeteria. "Yah!!! I hate the cockcroach". Yuri said while dusted her self.

Seohyun and her unnie are eating peacefully while the queenkas came and pull seohyun's hair. "Yah!!! Don't you ever think to seduce the kingkas,k". Yuri and hyohyeon shout at them." Yah, taeyeon,yoona,jessica look at yourself. Don't you think your fit with them". Taeyeon only laugh at Hyo and yul. "Why are you defending this weak kid even she's not a rich girl". Yuri was about to tell that seohyun is rich but stop when seohyun said,"stop unnie. They don't worth it to hear that". Seohyun said and leave the place for her next class.

 

Seohyun arrive early than other students at the lab. She read the book and waiting for her prof to came. Soon enough the lab was full of students and their prof. Hwang came. Seohyun doing the work that given by prof. Hwang but v,jungkook,jin,jhope,luhan,kai,suho and tao were playing the chemical things suddenly one of them broke the chemical things and it was broke infront seohyun.

Prof. Hwang quickly go to them. "You kid. I said don't make a mess but you did it. The 8 boys and you young lady you too". Seohyun widened her eyes in disbelieve. Prof. Hwang added" you all be fine at the fine room". Seohyun clenched her fist then release a heavy sigh.

Seohyun's pov

What the heck????!!! I'm going yo the detention roomm. Arghhhhhh this is the worst day in my life. You, kingkas i will kill you!!!!!. 

 

End of seohyun pov

 

In dentention room

Seohyun sit at the corner and put on her earphones and read the book. The kingkas were playing but luhan was staring seohyun.

Jin who is boring start to think something " how about we introduce ourself ?" The kingkas nodded and their dragged seohyun to the table. The game start with luhan and end with seohyun.

I'm luhan and i'm 25 y/o

I'm tao and i'm 22 y/o

I'm suho and i'm 24 y/o

I'm kai and i'm 21 y/o

I'm jin and i'm 25 y/o

I'm j-hope and i'm 23 y/o

I'm v and i'm 22 y/o

I'm jungkook and i'm 21 y/o

I'm seohyun and i'm 20 y/o

Seohyun said in no interest more like soulless.

Prof Hwang came and told them to leave. Seohyun leave the place immedietly and she run towards her unnie but once again she bumped with the same and mysterious guy. Seohyun could only bow and saying sorry. She didn't realize it was the same guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi, everyone i'm so stupid because this is my story about BTS and i already ruin it. Urgghhhh my sister was very annoying. She kept asking me about this story then she laugh at me.....i'm gonna killl heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr....but she's my sister... and guesss who is the same and mysterious guy that seohyun bumped?????