Chapter 2

The Truth [Stopped]
Sorry for the really REALLY long wait for this. I was getting really lazy and kept pushing this back XD
But here it is, I hope you like it. Comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jo Kwon's POV

Badump, badump, my heart raced in excitement. "Tomorrow is finally the day I can meet Ga In!" I thought to my self, "Ahem, I mean my wife." Hehe I laugh to myself, "I'm so hyped up for tomorrow night!"

"You lucky bastard" Changmin said to me jokingly, "you haven't even had your first kiss yet and you're already getting married. Does the Gods hate me that much." Changmin said kneeing to the ground, folding his hands together and raising it towards the sky.

"Don't worry about it" I laughed thinking about how desperate Changmin is to find a wife and get married soon, but of course he has no luck. "Hyung, you'll find your soul mate when it's time. But I don't want you to be leaving us once you find the one, okay?" I told Changmin shaking my finger at him.

"Of course I'll leave, I've been waiting for my soul mate for years, I would rather spend my time with her than you three stinky pigs!" Changmin joked and imitated a pig.

"If only your mouth didn't look like that, you would've found a wife" I said, "I mean, look at me, I got a perfect face with a perfect mouth, and a per-"

Changmin pushed me and said, "Yah, you think you're so perfect, look at this!" And he lifted his shirt up. 

"My eyes!" Jinwoon shouted, covering his eyes.

"You don't have any!" Changmin shouted back, and we all laughed.

After we laughed a little more, Jinwoon sighed, "Aigoo, why does the exams have to be so hard!"

"Aww our poor maknae isn't doing well in school" I said in my mother voice, full of aegyo.

"What happened? Changmin asked.

"I failed my math exam..." Jinwoon sulked and looked towards the ground.

"If you spent as much time studying as you do exercising, then maybe you would've been able to pass the exam." I said in my leader voice, even though I know how hard it is for him to balance both school and work, he still needs to pass high school, then collage. He needs to learn how to make time for things that are important in life, and right now it's his education. "A entertainer's future is never certain" I told Jinwoon, "we could be making millions right now, but if something went wrong, we could be living off 45,000 yen a month. You will need something to fall back on in the future." I lectured.

"I know, I know, sorry for complaining hyung." Jinwoon replied. 

"Good, because when you have a stable job, you can go buy our food for us." I joked, trying to bring the mood up.

"No way! Seulong would eat all of my money away in a second!" Jinwoon said, pretending to be Seulong, using his hands to shove imaginary food into his mouth.

After we stopped talking about Jinwoon, Changmin went back to talking about me. "Are you looking forward to tomorrow, you are meeting your new wife after all." he  asked. "I need to get on that program somehow..." Changmin said to himself.

"You get to do that while I study my off..." Jinwoon said to me, pouting his lips, "no fun, I haven't dated a girl for YEARS!"

"Nor have I" Seulong said, barging in through the door. 

"You already have enough girl friends" I looked towards his direction. "You're even friends with Ga-In noona..."  "Despite out busy schedule, you somehow always have time for them." 

"Yea... Now that I think about it, you're always around girls, anyone you like in particular Hyung?" Jinwoon said to Seulong with the eye smile of his. 

I saw blood quickly flush to his face, but he rapidly composed himself and answered, "If I like someone, don't you think I would've been going out with her now?"  His face showed no emotions, but his eyes gave his nervousness on this topic away. Everyone noticed his strange behavior, but we decided to leave it alone for now. There was no need to waste our chance of blackmailing Seulong using this mystery girl of his. Everyone had a small evil smirk pasted on their face. Seulong's face flushed red even more, "Yah! Stop looking at me already, what am I, and animal?" Seulong sped towards his room and slammed the door, trying to hide his embarrassment. 

I sighed, "Why wouldn't he just admit it, we already know that he has a crush on someone, he just wouldn't tell us who," my voice switched from Jo Kwon to Leader of 2AM. 

I chuckled to myself and told the rest of them that I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow night. " need to get prepared to make that first night the most memorable night for my new wife, a night that will blow her mind.

I walked away from the living room smiling to myself, instead of me blowing my wife's mind off, they looked at me like I'm out of my mind.

 

***The next day***

 

"Finally! The has has come, now all I have to do is wait for the night to come. I can hardly wait."

"Alright everybody, gather around, we'll be ready in 5 minutes!" The PD quickly shouted, then put his focus back into the staffs getting ready.

I put down my script and head back to the stage set. I am currently filming for Strong Heart, I'm one of today's guests. After this, my schedule for today will be done, luckily, everything is going smoothly and we should be done by 6 p.m., plenty of time for me to have some fun. At the beginning of the show, I showed off my kkap. I danced to SNSD's Oh!, everyone loved it, it makes me really happy that I'm able to make others laugh just by doing this. I hope it'll work for my new wife too... and for JYP hyung, "Aishh! Him and his ideal image of a ballad group!Just the thought of JYP made me feel uncomfortable, so I pushed him out of my mind, but I drifted off again....

My mind drifted off again, I started thinking my new wife again, but when I do, I automatically think of Ga-In. "But what if it's not her....?I shook my head, getting rid of that thought. It's not like it has to be her anyway. I started listing the girls who I may be partnered up with, but the thought of Ga-In being my potential wife never left my mind. 

I was too busy thinking about WGM that I didn't noticed that the show had already started.

"Jo Kwon!" I heard someone say. I turned towards the speaker, using their voice as my guide.

"Yes?" I replied, acting nonchalant. The speaker was Kang Ho Dong. 

"There has been some articles about you you know." Kang Ho Dong continued speaking looking at me like I'm his next prey. Everyone's attention was now focused on me, their eyes filled with curiosity about the question that was just asked.

"Of course there has, I mean, I am at the prime of my career you know?" I wittily answered back, making my face as arrogant as possible. Everyone laughed and my response, and so did I, but I was also worried about what Kang Ho Dong wanted to say. I know he wouldn't let me off the hook that easily, he hasn't gotten the juice yet. "What article...?" My eyebrows scrunched together. 

 

Ga-In's POV

All eyes were on me, their stares were like lasers. Miryo, being the more mature one out of Narsha and Jea, gave back my laptop. At least on of them was acting their age.

"Now tell us. Tell us, tell us, tell us!" Miryo chanted, bouncing up and down on the couch.

"I take that back, I'm still the oldest one here...

"It's nothing" I said as I walked away.

"Uh-uh, you're not going anywhere missy! Jea rushed towards the exit. "Now, tell us." Jea knew that I wouldn't say anything so she threated me. "If you're not going to tell us anything, then I will tell Jo Kwon!"

My eyes shot up towards Jea and I glared at her. "You wouldn't..." I said, but I knew she would, she's not afraid to do so.

"Yes I would. I'll give you 5 seconds to tell us."

"Why...?" I whined. "It's not that big of a deal, you're making it seem like I did something bad." I was now mad. Mad at them for invading my privacy.

"We know it's not that big." Narsha replied for Jea.

"Then why are you doing this?"

The three of them looked at each other and shouted at the same time, "because it's FUN!" 

".... why do I have such weird unnis...." I sighed, "You guys are crazy."

"Oh c' mon Ga In-ah, you know how much we love to tease our maknae, and it's not very often that we get to you know?" Miryo said.

"Should I tell them...? Aish, what difference would it make anyway, I might as well tell them."

"I will tell you under one condition." Looking into their eyes to see if they accept.

"Fine, what is the condition?" Jea said.

"If I tell you this, you can never say this to anyone else, especially Jo Kwon. I'm serious, you got that." I said with a tinge of command in my voice.

"Hmm... Fine, we'll accept this condition. Now tell us. Tell us, tell us!" Jea said, going back into being a baby again.

I reopened the laptop again and everyone crowded around. "I'm just looking at an article of Jo Kwon okay, nothing more and nothing less."

"Then what is this?" Narsha attacked with her words.

"Dammit, they saw this too?!"

Narsha noticed the change in my expression and smirk. "Bulls eye!" "So, you care to explain this, "Jo Kwon's body is unexpectedly HOT!" Narsha quoted for my personal online diary.

My face burned with embarrassment. "I-I was just s-saying. W-why do you care so much anyway!?" I stuttered. I saw Jea still staring at the laptop, "What are you still looking at unni?"

"Hmmm, not that I see this, Jo Kwon's body is HOT!" Jea screamed like a fan girl. Now everyone looked back to the screen, taking a good look at Jo Kwon's body.

"Ohh... Look at his abs!" Narsha exclaimed!"

"No, no, look at his chiseled chest! Yum!" Miryo said next.

My face became even more red than it already is. "Stop looking at it already!" I said, snatching the laptop away from their hungry eyes.

"No wonder you wrote all of those things in your POD (personal online diary). I would too, that is, if I kept a diary." Jea laughed, teasing me.

The only reason why I have a POD is because it's easier to have an access to, and there would be a lesser chance of someone finding this than a actual physical book. I would be the only one who would have access to this too, no one else. "But what use is it if I forget to log out..." I sighed with despair. "Now they know one of my secrets. I've been a fan of Jo Kwon for some time, he's just too adorable! I always wanted a little brother like him."

Knock knock. Someone opened the door, "It's time for you guys to air. Please go to studio 2." The staff said, he then left the room, going back to work.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" The leader finally taking command. "Wait, wait, wherre's my script again?"

"I guess some things never change." "It's on the table where you left it." I told her rolling my eyes.

"Have some responsiblity unni."

"That's why we have you to rely on Ga In-ah!!" Jea thanked me. "Okay, okay, let's just go before we get in trouble."

 

***35 minutes later***

 

"Ga In-ssi, I've heard some rumors that you will be getting married soon." The main MC asked me. Everyone's face was shocked.

"M-married?" Narsha said. 

"Aww man, why is she getting married, I need to get married." Jea joked.

Everyone faced me, waiting for my answer. "Oh course I'm not getting married, why would I? I'm still very young you know." I answered in my chic voice.

Everyone chuckled at my remark. "We know, we know. But you know what I mean. I also heard some things about Jo Kwon getting married too you know." The MC said again.

"What is he trying to get at? And Jo Kwon! Marrried?! With who?" A lot of things were going in my mind, but I had to stay cool. "And what does that have to do with me?" I said, feigning innocence. When the MC said "Jo Kwon", Miryo, Narsha, and Jea stole a quick glance at me, with a small smile, looking to see my reaction.

"Who's he getting married to? Do you know?" Jea asked the MC.

"Well... I don't know if I should be saying this, but word has it that he's getting married to you Ga In-ssi." he hesitatantly answered.

"M-me? I'm getting married? With Jo Kwon? Impossible...right?" The unnis's eyes were wide with shock. 

Jea recovered first and said, "I doubt that. We haven't heard of this. Maybe it's just a false rumor." Her face looked very amused. I knew what she was thinking about right now. More reasons for the rest of them to tease me later.

"Maybe... I'm still not sure, but let's see whether or not it is." The MC had a smile on his face, he doesn't believe that it's false. "I would love to continue talking about this, but since we're running out of time, let's end with a performace from BEG!!" He annouced in his MC voice.

While we were dancing to our new hit, Abracadabra, I kept thinking about the possibily of me and Jo Kwon being together. "Will it be possible? How will I react if it's true...? I only wanted to have Jo Kwon as my little brother, nothing more....right? If Jo Kwon was getting married, what if he's getting married to someone other than me?" My heaert ached a little, I didn't know why. "Maybe I'm just being possessive... I shouldn't be expecting anything anyways." I pushed that thought out of my head and focused on the perfomance.

One is wishing for her, but the other doesn't know what they want. How will the two of them end up being together...or apart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I finished my goal of finishing this today. 

I hope you'll enjoy this, and sorry again for the long wait.

Please tell me your opinion and comment lots, don't be a silent reader!