Chapter 1

The Truth [Stopped]

Jo Kwon's POV

 

I was both excited and scared at the same time. I kept thinking about whether or not my new wife will like me. I still didn't know who was going to be my wife, the staff of WGM wouldn't tell me, but I heard some rumors that it was going to be Son Ga In of BEG, so I'm pretty sure that it is her. I Secretly hope that it is her though, I have been a huge fan of her's ever since BEG made their debut.

"Maybe it is fate that is bringing us together..." I thought to myself staring off into space in my bedroom.

Suddenly my door was swung open, "Yah! Kwon-ah! We've been calling for you, we have go, and I mean NOW or we're going to be late. Let's go, move it!" Seulong shouted.

When I heard Seulong, I almost had an heart attack.

"Yah! Seulong-ah, you almost gave me any heart attack, why didn't you knock!" I shouted back. I could still feel my heart pounding through my chest. 

"I did knock. What were you doing anyway to make you not hear me knock." 

"H-huh? Oh it was nothing, I was just thinking about... o-our upcoming concert! Yea that, what is so wrong about that." I stuttered and laughed nervously, I couldn't tell him that I was freaking out about  Ga In and me getting married, virtual or not, I know for sure that he would make fun of me. Everyone knows how much of a big fan I am of Ga In, and what's even worse is that Seulong and Ga-In are good friends. I know for sure that if I tell him, he would tell Ga In, if not, her noonas, which is just as bad.

"Come on, let's go, you said we were running late right? They're calling for us, let's not waste time here." I quickly said, trying to get Seulong from thinking too much about what I have just said, but it was already too late, he was already suspicious of me, but since we really were running late, he dropped it, for now.

After practicing for our upcoming concert, I was able to go home, luckily I was the only one who finished my schedule. I quickly said my thank yous and goodbyes to the staff before I went home in taxi since the rest of the members had other places to be.

When I arrived home, the first thing I did was search up Ga In, to see if anything new was going on. The first thing that popped up was "Son Ga In in WGM? Who's The Husband!?" If someone was here, looking at my face, they would be saying that my smile is so big that it can reach my ears.I continued scrolling down until I suddenly saw something that has caught my eye.

It was this article called “Ga In’s Ex”, just from reading the title was already furious. But then I start thinking, “why…why am I so angry anyway? It’s not like I actually know her or anything, I mean I have no special feelings towards her… do I?

It felt like hours has passed by while I was brooding about that. I was pulled back from the “other realm” when I heard a loud honk outside which brought my focus back to the computer. I looked at the article again, and once again I was mad, just thinking about her so-called Ex was already bad enough, but then I got really scared, scared of whether I would get hurt by what the article has wrote or said about Ga In’s past relationship with this mystery man.

“Should I click it…?” I said to no one specific, “what if Ga In is still in love with him. Can I make her forget about him?”

Just as Jo Kwon was searching up Ga In, she was also doing something very similar.

Ga In’s POV

Click, click, click, tap, tap tap, when the keyboard and the mouse.

Click. “Stop clicking already!” Jea complained to me.

"What are you looking at anyway?" Jea said as she crept over, trying to get a peek at my laptop.

Seeing Jea, I quickly slammed the lid of my laptop down so she wouldn't have had the chance to see what I was doing.

"I-it's nothing, w-why?" I quickly said. "Dang! That just makes me even more suspicious! I yelled at myself. "There's nothing wrong with playing on the laptop nowadays, you know." I said with my chic voice.

If Jea hadn't known Ga In for years, she would've passed it on as nothing and think that nothing was wrong, but too bad for Ga In that Jea was very sharp at these type of things.

"Are you suree...?" Jea said to me raising one of her eyebrows, "are you sure that you don't want to tell me anything, or fill me in on something I don't know about Son - Ga - In?" Jea came closer and closer to me.

My heart suddenly started racing; my body's sign of telling me that something bad is going to happen soon, very soon. "Of course I'm sure, why wouldn't i be? It's nothing like I have anything important to tell you, ha...ha ha" I laughed nervously trying to get away from Jea, but it was no use, Jea is already less than a feet away from me.

We even caught the attention of Miryo and Narsha, and they quickly caught on on what was happening and joined in on the fun.

Now three pairs of eyes were staring at me, Miryo was smiling like she belong in an crazy house, while Miryo eyes my laptop, and Jea's claws of death reached out towards me. It looked like a pack of hungry wolves out to hunt me down. 

"Grab her!" Jea screamed, breaking the silence, and all hell went loose. Everyone was screaming and shouting, Miryo and Narsha lunged at me, clawing at the laptop. What was even worse was that we were in our waiting room, waiting for our interview on Radio Star to start. If anyone was in the hallway, they would think that someone was having a all-out fight between each other.

I saw one person came in, and as fast as they came in, they were out just as fast, trying to get away. I wouldn't blame them, I could only imagine what that person saw in the two seconds they were in the room. Jea was still screaming, yelling at me to spill the beans, while I was also screaming, but more out of fear of being caught, we were all jumping on top on couches and tables, going in a circle over and over again. Once you start, it's hard to stop.

While I was looking behind me, I've noticed that Narsha has disappeared, as soon as I looked back towards the front, Narsha threw herself onto me, holding me in an arm lock.

If anyone has seen this, they would've thought that Narsha was a pro-wrestler. As soon as Narsha got her hold on me, Jea swiped my laptop from my hand and ran away.

In times like this, Jea is as fast as a cheetah, I'm not kidding.

"Yah! Give it back!" I shouted at Jea, struggling to break out of Narsha's hold so I could take back my laptop. I was so desperate, they can't find out what I was doing or else I'm dead!

Narsha, still holding onto me, dragged me over to where Jea was, she too was curious about what I was trying so desperately to hide. Miryo was already side by side next to Jea, jumping up and down with excitement. I didn't even bother anymore, I've lost... I sighed "the sufferings of a maknae" I whispered under my breath. Jea, unable to contain her curiosity anymore, opened to the laptop. I saw that the laptop automatically locked it self, "Yes!" I cheered to myself, "I've won afterall!", but my happiness quickly dispersed when I saw Jea quickly typing something in, and all it took was a ding to tell me that she has already gotten past my last line of defense.

As soon as the screen loaded and showed my background, Jea clicked my hidden internet. I already knew what was coming, and I waited for it, blocking my ears. "3...2...1" I said to myself.

"AHHHHH!!!" Jea, Narsha, and Miryo all screamed in unison. After screaming on top of their lungs for 3 seconds, they just stared at the screen, they must've been more shocked than I thought. Due to their shock, I broke away from Narsha's hold and grabbed my laptop, this time no one tried to stop me. My pale face was already bright red, just like a tomato. I hung my head down low; I am so embarrassed! "Aigoo.." I sighed heavily. "Wh-what was th-that?" Jea said, recovering from the shock. I didn't say anything, If I did, things would get even worse that it already is. Now all eyes are on me, waiting for my answer.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Please leave a comment with you opinion of my story.

I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Write on my wall if you have any good ideas :) Thanks!