Chapter 5

The Truth [Stopped]

Thank you guys for waiting, I'm sorry that I took a really long time. Unfortunately, it's the same excuse >O< Plus I had exams this week. There may be, and probably will have some spelling/grammar mistakes since I didn't read over it or anything but I hope that you will enjoy this, and please remember to comment! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Jo Kwon

Later, the filming for Strong Heart was over, everyone started heading home. Before Jo Kwon headed home with his manager, he went around saying thank you to all of the guests and staffs, but he skipped over Ho Dong. And everyone one noticed, but decided not to say anything and looked away. Acting like nothing was out of the ordinary; Jo Kwon left with his manager and headed to his dorm.

"Who do you think you are to exclude me like this and embarrass me in front of everyone" Ho Dong said to himself. "There's always a consequence for your actions, just wait and see what will happen."

Ga In

"If it's not him, then who is the person I am going to be marrying for 2 days and 1 night?"

Suddenly the image of Boom popped into Ga-In's mind.

"I hope it's not Boom oppa, I hate him!"

"Shiro, shiro, SHIRO!!! I don't want him!" Ga-In shouted and pounded her laid out fists into her bed, making her look like a penguin wobbling, only on a bed.

"I just want you. . ." Was Ga-In's last thought until she finally drifted off to sleep.

Outside, everyone has returned from their schedules and heard the story from Jea about Ga-In.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

 

Jo Kwon - 3rd POV

 

"Finally, in just a few hours, I will meet my wife." Jo Kwon said to himself while he prepared the things that he needed later on for WGM. Every time he sees, hears, or even thinks about WGM, the only thing he ends up thinking about is Ga In and how she isn't his wife. He couldn't help it. Jo Kwon sighed heavily thinking about Ga In again. 

 

"I can't believe that it isn't you." Jo Kwon's face frowned in disappointment. "The only reason why I was so excited about this was because of you. . ." Jo Kwon looked back at the things that were lay out on his bed: packets of choco pie, some candles, and snacks.

 

"Should I still do this?" Jo Kwon thought to himself. "Well I guess that since I already got all of these things, I might as well finish what I started. Even though this was meant for Ga In. . ." Kwon then became sad all over again.

"Snap yourself out of it Jo Kwon! It would be extremely rude to IU if you don't look happy when you see her, even if it's just for one day."

 

Jo Kwon then punished himself by slapping his face with the palms of his hands. 

As he was doing that, Changmin walked in.

"Kwon-ah" Changmin said, letting himself into his leader's room.

"What are you doing right now?" Seeing that his leader was hitting himself, he bombard Kwon with questions.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Are you alright? Are you sick? Do we need to call the manager?" 

"Hey hey, slow down. I can't answer all of those questions all at once you know. I only have one mouth. But I'm fine, there's no need to worry about such a small thing you worry wart."

Changmin's eyebrows creased together, "Then. . . why were you hitting yourself?"

"Huh? I was just uhh. . . waking myself up." Jo Kwon said trying to make it sound reasonable. 

"You know how you watch some animes and that's what they sometimes do to wake themselves up. I just wanted to try it."

Luckily Changmin was fooled by this since he watches some anime with Seulong and he sees that happening.

 

Now that that topic was over, Changmin moved on to the things that were on Jo Kwon's bed. 

"What are you doing right now" Changmin said, pointing to the bed.

"Oh, that. I'm just preparing an event for my wife." 

"Hmm I see. . ." Changmin rummaged through the things until he saw something that caught his eyes. 

"What is this for?" Changmin asked, picking up a big brown body suit.

Jo Kwon laughed aloud and said, "That's a secret for you to find out when this airs."

"Aww come on, can't you tell your hyung?"

"No way, that would just ruin the surprise, and not to mention, the fun." Jo Kwon took back the suit back from Changmin's hands and put them back to where they originally belonged. 

 

"Fine, well I just came in here to tell you that I prepared some food for you guys." Changmin wasn't really the nosy type since he respected other people's privacy and wishes so dropped it.

Hearing this, Jo Kwon quickly got up and shouted at Changmin as he rushed out the door of his bedroom.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier!? Those two monsters will eat everything!"

Jo Kwon quickly grabbed himself an eating utensil and fended off the monsters that were trying to eat his share of the food.

_____

_____

_____

(1st POV)

 

After my lunch, everyone sat down in front of the TV and just stayed quiet and still. It has been a long time since we could just do nothing and have no one bothering us. All of a sudden, the star news popped up on the screen, everyone was focused on it because SNSD was on. Jinwoon was especially focused on it because the maknae of SNSD is his ideal type and favorite.

 

I don't really think that they would really match and look well together because they are complete opposites. She is more of a diligent type; she is cares about school and loves books while Jinwoon. . . well you can say that he tries.

But o well, who am I to talk, I'm the one who is obsessed with Ga In. What can I say, opposites attract. After talking about SNSD and kkaping to their dance, it was time for everyone to go back to work. 

 

"Come on everyone, it's about time for our manager to come and pick you guys up."

All three of them looked towards the nearest clock, seeing the time; they quickly got up and rushed to prepare themselves for their next schedule. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and I let our manager in. 

 

"Hello hyung. They're getting ready, they are almost done."

"Hello, Kwon-ah, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine thank you. Ah, here they come, you guys better leave now or you are going to be late."

The three members ran towards the door and quickly put on their shoes. 

"Sometimes I think that you are the manager instead of me." My manager said, and the rest of them laughed.

"That is so true!" Changmin added, "I sometimes feel like he's a hyung too! Too bad that he isn't tall."

"Hyung! What are you saying! Just leave already, you guys are already running late!"

"Okay okay, we'll leave you alone now. Bye!" 

Before they all left, Jinwoon shouted, "good luck hyung! I want to see sister-in-law!" And gave his signature eye smile.

I chuckled to myself, "what a cute maknae I'm blessed with" I thought to myself. 

 

After it was all quiet again, I too start getting ready. Since my schedule is a little bit later than theirs, I had some time to myself. After getting prepared and checking that I had everything thing that I needed, it was time to go. With perfect timing, the door bell rang.

 

"It's time."

____

____

____

 

Ga In - 1st POV

 

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous about meeting my husband; though I cannot say that I am totally anticipating it. Plus, my worst fears came true; there were rumors that Boom is also going to be in WGM. I don't know if he's going to be a Mc or what, but I definitely don't want him as a husband. 

As for the little incident last night, luckily my unnis didn't ask me anything about it, but I doubt that it would last any longer. I sighed into the empty practice room and just looked at myself in the mirror and start thinking about last night. "Why is it that I felt to sad when I read about Jo Kwon and his rumored wife? I must be out of my mind overreacting to something stupid like that."

I ignored the small pain that appeared in my chest when I remembered what the article said. 

"It's just a stupid little article. Why worry yourself with it, this happens all the time in the world of stars. This has nothing to do with you, there are far more important things that you are supposed to be worried about Son Ga In." I said, knowing that I am just lying to myself, but I won't admit it. I just don't want to believe that me and Jo Kwon could've been something more than just people who are in the music industry. That thought made start thinking about the possibilities of my future and having Jo Kwon in it. 

"It's impossible for you! Rid yourself of such desires and focus on reality!" I pinched my thigh to make myself start thinking straight and ridding myself of such thoughts that had Jo Kwon in it.

I looked at myself in the mirror again, "man I look like a mess! I hate sweating, it always ruins my make-up." I was just about to reapply my eyeliner when I saw my unnis walking through the door.

"We got food!" Jea shouted in happiness.

"Yum! What is it? Pizza?" I sniffed the air and a delicious aroma went through my nose. My stomach growled in hunger, realizing that I still haven't eaten yet since this morning. I walked over to Miryo and Narsha who was carrying the food. After setting up the food, we sat in a circle and grabbed ourselves a slice of the pizza. 

"This is soo good!" Jea said out loud, she was eating a pizza filled with all type of meat in it. 

I giggled at Jea's comment and agreed. Since now we were all eating, this gave my unnis time to talk about last night's little incident. I can see it in their eyes, they were itching to know. I sighed in resignation; I can't escape it any longer.

"Come on, ask away." I said using dramatic hand gestures.

"Well, if you insist!" Narsha started. "Do you really like Jo Kwon?"

"No" I replied, but my heart had other plans, "Yes".

"Ehhh what a big fat lie." Jea said, "you obviously love him, I mean you made such a big deal out of it."

"No I didn't!" Everyone stared at me in silence.

"Finee. . . I did overreact a little bit, the news just shocked me a little bit." I said giving up.

"Aww come one Ga In-ah, why are you using such a lame excuse. You overreacted because you LOVE~~ him." Miryo said teasingly to me. This cause everyone to burst out in laughter except for me, my may turned bright red, which caused them to laugh even more.

"Admit it, you like him, why deny it. You body is truthful, so why bother hiding it." Miryo continued after she stopped laughing.

"Too bad that he's younger than you. Your ideal type is someone older than you not younger." Jea chimed in, "So why do you like him so much?" Everyone nodded in agreement.

I was about to say something like, "I don't like him that way" or, "He's just a cute dongsaeng", but instead Narsha answered for me: "Because he's special~~!" This caused everyone to start laughing all over again, luckily no one else was around or I would've been so embarrassed. "But it's true, Jo Kwon really is amazing. We have all been on at least a show with him and I have to admit it, I like him too. He has a certain charm that makes everyone attracted to him. The things that he do to make people love him, so wonder he's so popular with the noonas and ajummas. And Ga In is no different from the rest of them. We all fall in the noona category."

"Hehe, you're right, I really like Jo Kwon too, with all of his kkap and cute aegyo!" Jea added.

Without knowing it myself, I automatically nodded my head in agreement, causing everyone to tease me all over again.

"Aigoo, look who's in love!"

"I'm not in l-l-love! I was just agreeing with what you said!"

"Then why are you stuttering, my dear maknae?"

I immediately blushed, showing my true feelings.

"Aigoo, what a cute maknae!" My unnis said pinching my cheeks.

"Unni~ Stop it hurts~"

"Why do what to keep lying? We've known you for a long time so we know your true feelings, even if you don't, or just wouldn't admit it." Jea said while squeezing my cheeks.

I brushed away her hands and got up, "Let's just stop talking about this and start practicing again. Break has been over a long time ago."

"There's no way that I love him, never." I kept repeating this over and over to myself, but my heart said something else, "Stop lying to yourself."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I'm done! Thanks for waiting for so long. And thank you for subscribing and commenting, continue to do so! :) Sorry if this chapter was shorter than my other ones, when I wrote it, it seemed longer, but o well. XP I hope you'll enjoy this! Please comment! I do not think that you will have to wait too long for the next chapter since Winter Break is almost here after tomorrow, soo... Yay me!! ^^ 
 
I haven't really decided what I am going to do about Ho Dong and Jo Kwon, maybe I'll have the reason why Ho Dong hates Jo Kwon so much next time in the future. :)
 
Do you think that there should be a love triangle?