Chapter 3 - Part 1

The Truth [Stopped]

New update! Sorry if this is late, I actually finished it long time ago, but never got to typing it up cheeky

Thanks for waiting, I hope you like it. Please comment!

---------------------------------------

3rd POV - Jo Kwon

 

Kang Ho Dong's statement did take affect on Jo Kwon, even though he tried to hide it as much as he could. But there was one thing that he could not hide, his ears. Jo Kwon's ears turned from red to pale, his body's sign of nervousness or sickness, but most likely nervousness. On the outside, Jo Kwon appeared nonchalant, but on the inside, his heart was pounding with fear. Fear of what Kang Ho Dong wanted out of him. 

"What article? What article?" Jo Kwon repeated to himself over and over. "Did something bad happen? Is there some kind of rumor going around? Wait, d-did they found out?!" Jo Kwon's heart rate shot up at the last thought. "Impossible, there's no way anyone could've seen us. We were very secretive about this, disguise and everything!

Kang Ho Dong looked at Jo Kwon with his eagle-like eyes, that's if pigs can actually fly. To other people, Kang Ho Dang looks like he's playing around with Jo Kwon with his look. No one else knew what was going around them because their focus changed to someone who was talking, but Jo Kwon knew, he knew what that look was. It was the look of an eagle locking onto his prey. Ho Dang was giving Jo Kwon a silent challenge.

"You dare?" Ho Dong's eyes said.

"You bet, do your worst!" Jo Kwon accepted the challenge.

"Oh I will little Kwonnie, I'll make you cry." Ho Dang said, his voice full of menace to himself.

Even though Jo Kwon was a bit frightened about what was going to happen, his pride wouldn't like him back down from a challenge. "I've been a trainee for 8 years already, if I can't accept something a challenge as simple as this, what is the point of those 8 years of torture under JYP hyung. I've been through things worse than this.

Their little mind war only lasted for a few second though it seemed like minutes has went by.  Ho Dong continued his statement about Jo Kwon. "While I was walking around in the MBC building, I've over heard some interesting things." He paused to glance at Jo Kwon. Nothing. Ho Dong's eyebrows creased with disappointment, thinking that everything he just said had no effect on Jo Kwon. "Let's see how you'll react after this."

While Ho Dong was busy scheming, Jo Kwon was chuckling to himself. "MBC?" A smirk appeared on Jo Kwon's face. "You're way off hyung." Jo Kwon was celebrating, but only for now. He didn't know what was going to be said next.

"And you see, I overheard some of these staff that Jo Kwon will be getting married to. . ." Ho Dong waited, letting the suspense build up in the studio. Everyone was now listening intently, waiting for Ho Dang to talk again. 

"Married?! How does he know? Does he also know about Ga In too?" Jo Kwon panicked. When he was chosen to be on WGM, he signed a contract about not telling anyone, except for his manager and his CEO. If people found out, they may cancel the marriage between Jo Kwon and Ga In. "I can't believe that the staff wasn't careful enough!" 

"Married. . ." Ho Dong continued, satisfied with everyone's reaction, "to IU!!" He shouted. Everyone was shouting, either from shock or excitement, maybe both. Ho Dong looked towards Jo Kwon and saw his face full of shock. . . but also disappointment? "There's no way, IU is extremely popular right now, I must be seeing things.

But Ho Dong wasn't seeing things, it was true true. Jo Kwon was disappointed, he wanted Ga In, not IU. Jo Kwon's eyes became a bit wet, but he remembered where he was, and quickly wiped his eyes before anyone could see. "Compose yourself Jo Kwon!" He shouted at himself, "You're an idol, so act like one!"

Luckily the PD shouted "Cut! Changing tapes!" This gave time for everyone to rest, but also time to go over and talk to Jo Kwon. 

"Is this true?"

"Congratulations!"

"Is this WGM?"

"You lucky bastard."

All of the guests and regulars on Strong Heart said to Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon took a few deep breathes and said, "I do not know whether or not this is true. What is true is that I am going to be on WGM, but only for a day. I don't even know who my wife is, only the PD knows for sure. So I'm not able to answer any of your questions or validate this statement, sorry." Jo Kwon answered them, proud of himself for being able to act like a professional. He gave himself a mental pat on the back.

Not so far away, Ho Dong overheard everything. "Seems like you are able to escape once again, but wait until we resume filming. . ." The corners of Ho Dong raised up, giving off a malicious smile. "I got other things in plan for you."

As if on cue, the PD shouted, "ready in one minute!" Everyone rushed back to their seats and waited for the PD's signal to begin.

"So Jo Kwon, what is your thought on this?" Ho Dong said, continuing where he left of before the break, and Jo Kwon answered by repeating what he had just said a few seconds. He waited to see how Ho Dong would counter what he had said.

"Well let's pretend that you are going to get married to IU, are you glad that it is her? Did you want someone else?" Ho Dong said with an ulterior plan.

"Hm. . ." Jo Kwon seriously pondered this question since he has never thought of having another wife other than Ga In. "Well  if I am getting married to IU, I'll have to wait and see whether or not I'll be glad to be partnered up with IU. Do not get me wrong, I like IU, she's a nice girl. I hope we could become good friends." Jo Kwon smile innocently, leaving out the answer to the second question.

"You haven't answered the second question, Jo Kwon-ssi." Ho Dong said to Jo Kwon. 

"Ah yes, sorry I've forgotten." Jo Kwon smiling again, but this time he had to force it on. "I would be lying if I said that I haven't thought about who I wanted as a wife, but honestly I do not know. I did not write who I wanted as a wife." Jo Kwon lied about not knowing who he wanted as a wife and about not writing someone's name down, he wrote down Son Ga In. "I just want a nice, sweet wife who can cook. I will be great if she had aegyo too." 

Unknowingly, Jo Kwon had just told and described who he wanted his wife to be to everyone. Luckily, no one has caught that, for they did not know Ga In, or even thought of Ga In as Jo Kwon's potential wife.

Everyone but Jo Kwon and Ho Dong was having a great time, Ho Dong wanted to sabatoge Jo Kwon, and Jo Kwon wanted to gag Ho Dong. For whatever reason, Ho Dong hates Jo Kwon.

"Ehh. . . I doubt that it is true." Ho Dong replied, "I am sure that you have already chosen someone."

Everyone followed along on what Ho Dong said, not noticing the tension between them two.

Jo Kwon was now seriously irritated at Ho Dong, "He needs to mind his own business and learn some boundaries!" He was not happy with the questions that are being asked, and Ho Dong invading his personal life. "That's a secret that only I know, and I'm not planning on telling anyone." 

The assistant PD wrote on her notepad that it was time for us to move on to the next storyteller.

Later, the filming for Strong Heart was over, and every started heading home. Before Jo Kwon headed home with his manager, he went around saying thank you to all of the guests and staffs, but he skipped over Ho Dong. And everyone one noticed, but decided not to say anything and looked away. Acting like nothing was out of the ordinary, Jo Kwon left with his manager and headed to his dorm.

"Who do you think you are to exclude me like this and embarrass me in front of everyone" Ho Dong said to himself. "There's always a consequence for you actions, just wait and see what will happen."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading! I have already gotten the next chapter ready, but hopefully I won't get lazy again. Lol.

FYI: I have nothing against Ho Dong, he just ended up being the villain. 

Tell me why you think Ho Dong hates Jo Kwon.

Whether becouse they had a bad history Jo Kwon didn't know about, or etc.

Thanks for your imput! smiley