Chapter 4 - Part 2

The Truth [Stopped]
Sorry for the long wait, since it's now Thanksgiving break for me right now, here's part 2 of Ch. 3.
I hope you will enjoy this chapter and please comment! :) Thanks for reading!
** I'm kind of changed the way I will format this story. Since blue in italics is narration (only when it's first person), I'm going to make purple in italics what the characters are thinking so it'll kind of stand out, (this will go for both 3rd POV or 1st POV). **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga-In  3rd Person

When Ga-In's schedule was done, she suddenly got a call from her manager, telling her that she will be a special guest on WGM.

"So I am going to be on WGM. . . Then does that also mean that I'm getting married to Jo Kwon?" Ga-In thought to herself, zoning out and not listening to what her manager  saying.

"Ga-In-ah, Ga-In-ah, are you listening?" The manager said, after not hearing Ga-In response.

"Huh? Y-yea I'm listening." Ga-In replied, snapping back to reality.

"So is that fine?"

"Is what fine?" 

"See, I knew you weren't listening! I was talking about whether or not you're fine with doing this."

"Yea, I'm fine, it's no biggie. Do you know how long this filming will be?"

"You'll just have to do this for 2 days and 1 night, and that's all."

"Ohh. . ."

"Wait. Why do I feel so disappointed? And why did I feel happy when I thought about being Jo Kwon's wife. . . ?" Ga-In pushed her thought out of her mind, trying to convince herself that she was only happy because she will finally be able to see Jo Kwon, and actually talk to him. But it didn't really work. Throughout the day, Ga-In kept repeating to herself, "He's just a dongsaeng, he's just a dongsaeng and nothing more."

After Ga-In finished her phone call with her manager, she looked extremely happy, though she would deny such a thing if someone said so. Even a blind man can tell that she was in cloud 9.

Like usual, after Ga-In finishes her schedule, on her spare time, she will always go on the internet looking for any update on star news.

"Hm. . . Let's see what happened while I was away" Ga-In said to no one in particular. 

"Okay let's see, a new group is debuting." Apparently they were debuting as a ballad group, not as a dance group. "Hm. . . I guess they're okay, one of them looks like my type. Ooo. . . He looks good too!" 

"But not as good as Jo Kwon." Once again, Jo Kwon has crept onto Ga-In mind.

Ga-In just continued scrolling down the list of news. "New relationships, awards, someone is going to jail, blah blah blah, Jo Kwon getting married to IU, new building. . ."

"Hold up!!" Ga-In shouted aloud, her eyes looked like they were almost going to be popped out. "Jo Kwon is marrying IU!? No way! He is suppose to be marrying me!!" Ga_in voice was full of shock, despair, and disappointment.

As if on cue, Jea had just walked in when Ga-In shouted, but because Ga-In was so shocked, she did not notice Jea.

"Ooo. . . Ga-In-ah, it looks like your man was just stolen." Jea said with that certain look of hers.

"U-unni!" Ga-In jumped. "W-why are you home so early? Your schedule isn't done until an hour later." Ga-In said, her face full of embarrassment.

"They canceled it. Now stop trying to hide it, I heard what you said you know." Jea replied, going towards the laptop, looking at what Ga-In was just looking at.

Ga-In couldn't do anything. Jea has already heard everything. "Now the unnis will have more things to tease me about."

Jea sat down on the chair and clicked open the article. It read:

"Shocking news! Today at Strong Heart, it was revealed by Ho Dong that Jo Kwon's mystery wife is IU! Unbelievable! Will there be new love blooming in WGM? 

When revealed such a statement, Jo Kwon neither denied or confirmed such accusations, so I guess we can still hope. I wonder what is IU's side of the story.

Is this just a false rumor? It may be, but the fans are going crazy about this. I guess we will just have to wait until MBC starts filming for this.

 

 

Do you think this is true? Comment below and tell us what you think!"

No matter how hard Ga-In tried to hide her  facial expression, she couldn't, this was too much of a big blow to her. Especially since she thought she was going to be his wife.

"I see I see" Jea said after reading the article. "Ga-In-ah, I don't think you should be too worried about this. I mean, didn't you see how short this article was, there was not supporting facts or anything. It's just a baseless rumor."

"Thanks for trying to comfort me unni. . ." Ga-In felt a little bit better after Jea's reasoning.

"Now, let's see the comments, I wonder what the fans think of this." Jea scrolled further down the page to see the comments.

"Aww Oppa congratulations!!"

"Eh. . . I don't believe this"

"I hope this is real! I'm a big fan of both Jo Kwon and IU."

"They will look so cute together!"

"So not true."

"Is this really true?"

"This is such a lie."

"Awesome pairing! Both Jo Kwon and IU are so cute!"

"I don't want IU marrying Jo Kwon, he's mine!"

"This happened during the filming for Strong Heart?"

The comments went on and on. Some were supporting while others not so much.

The positive comments affected Ga-In and made her feel even worse.

"I guess it would be better for Jo Kwon and IU to be together instead of me and Jo Kwon. . ."

"Ehh. . . What are talking about. Most of these comments say that they don't believe this, so why do you believe it. Have a positive mind!" Jea said, patting Ga-In's back. "And if this is true, all you have to do is make him want you and not that IU girl, even I do like her, but you come first."

Ga-In didn't say anything and hanged her head low. A few seconds later, Ga-In finally talked.

"Why are making such a big deal out of this unni. It's not like there's only one guy out there for me. I mean there's BEAST, Shinee, 2PM, and so much more." Ga-In said in her chic voice, trying to shut off her true emotions. "Well I'm tired from my schedule so I'll go to sleep first. Wake me up if it's something important."

Jea watched Ga-In walking off towards her room, "You don't always have to put up a strong front in front of us Ga-In-ah. You should trust us and talk to us when you need help, or when you just need someone to talk to. We will listen. . ." Jea said to Ga-In.

Ga-In stopped walking and turned back to face Jea, "I know unni, and I'm thankful for that, but you know me, I'm bad at showing what I actual feel. But thank you, I will consider doing that." With that said and done, Ga-In smiled reassuringly at Jea and continued walking towards her room.

 

In Ga-In's Room

 

Without washing up or changing, Ga-In flopped on top of her bed and sighed deeply. Ga-In was telling the truth when she told Jea that she was tired from all of her schedule, but even though she was dead tired, she was unable to fall asleep; so she just let her mind wander.

"I guess I'm not going to be the one marrying Jo Kwon. . ." Ga-In said to herself in a quiet whisper. "Too bad, I guess he's the one out of luck then, I would've been a great wife"

"It's all because of you that I am like this right now. . . How is it that you are already able to change me without seeing me even once."

"If it's not him, then who is the person I am going to be marrying for 2 days and 1 night?"

Suddenly the image of Boom popped into Ga-In's mind.

"I hope it's not Boom oppa, I hate him!"

"Shiro, shiro, SHIRO!!! I don't want him!" Ga-In shouted and pounded her laid out fists into her bed, making her look like a penguin wobbling, only on a bed.

"I just want you. . ." Was Ga-In's last thought until she finally drifted off to sleep.

Outside, everyone has returned from their schedules and heard the story from Jea about Ga-In.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Ch. 4 is done! Thanks for reading this, and I'm sorry for the long wait. I wonder what I should write for Ch. 5 I don't really have any good ideas. . . XD

Please comment! :) Thanks.