Chapter 9

The Truth [Stopped]

Sorry for making you guys wait for months! I say sorry in every single one of my updates XD I hope you guys like it. **Everything from here on, the scenarios are all fake, it doesn't match up to the real things that happened in real life. I hope you under stood that, sorry if it's confusing.**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

 

"Aigoo why are you so cute I could never be made at you." Jo Kwon then went towards Ga In and pinched her soft cheeks.

"Aigoo. My wife is so cute~" Jo Kwon said making Ga In blush.

"Yah don't pinch my cheeks it hurts!" Ga In pushed his hands away from her face, giving him another mehrong.

"You know you like it, don't deny it." Jo Kwon replied to Ga In with a mehrong. 

Outside of the Secret Room, laughs and giggles could be heard from the WGM staff. 

"What a cute couple." They all thought, hoping that this moment will never end but they were wrong, everyone's happiness was soon to end.

-------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

"Again. Again. AGAIN!" JYP shouted in frustration. "How many times must we do this?"

"Sorry" said the 4 of them, apologize to their mentor.

"Apologizing isn't going to fix this. Your wasting my time, and most of all, you are wasting their time." JYP waved his arm, showing 2AM the staffs' tired face. "Take 5. I expect you guys to come back better than before." JYP walked out of the studio, his hand patting his neck.

The staff sighed and walked out of the studio, going to get a drink or whatever. Inside of the studio, the 4 singers were also exhausted. They were hungry but mostly tired. They have been singing the same verse over and over, but it still isn't;t good enough. Being the oldest of the 4, Changmin took charge, telling the rest of the members to rest and to get some water for their throats. 

This same routine happened everyday in JYPE. 2AM would go over to the company, they would sing, they would be yelled at, and they would go home tired. This happened for weeks. Of course they had other schedules, but not many since they were preparing for their new album. 

________________

________________

Jo Kwon POV:

It's the same old same old everyday. It has been so tiring this past week, the only way I could endure all of this is because of my fans, but most of, because this was what I brought upon myself once I said that I wanted to become a singer. 

*Ring ring ring* The sound of my phone woke me up from my nap. I patted my body and the seats, trying to find my phone. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kwon-ah? Did I wake you up? I'm sorry, I'll hang up now."

"No no no" I said quickly, "It's okay, I was about to wake up anyway. So why did you call me yeobo? Did you need something?" On the other side of the phone, I heard some giggles when I said 'yeobo.'

"Oh yea, I called to tell you that tomorrow, for WGM, we are going to meet at a different site."

"Are you sure that is the reason why you wanted to call me? Usually it is the PD who informs me on this, so why are you telling me this? Maybe it's because you wanted a reason to call me." I said, wanting to tease Ga In noona.

"Y-yah! What is wrong with me telling you this. The PD . . . wanted me to tell you because she had no time." I could hear her stutter, making me smile . "So cute!"

"Noona~ There is no need to lie, I know everything about you.Don't be shy." 

"No you don't! And I'm not being shy! I'm going to hang up if you keep talking like that."

I giggled at her ongoing act of lying. "Arraso arraso don't hang up . . . I know you like it." I did a mehrong, even though she couldn't see it.

"Yah! Who said that I like it."

"I love you~" I said, still teasing her. I quickly hanged up, not wanted to be yelled at.

_______________

_______________

Ga In POV:

"Sheesh" I said to the phone.

"What happened?" Jea-unni asked me. 

"Jo Kwon hanged up on me. That little punk, what until this weekend, I shall punish him!" I said jokingly while I shook my fist.

Jea laughed, "you guys really play well."

"What! What do you mean? We fight all the time."

"Yea but you always make up after, and it's not like they are big fights."

"Well that is true . . ." I mumbled, not wanting to admit that Jea was right.

After a couple minutes of silence, Jea said, "you really changed you know."

"Huh? What do you mean I changed?"

"Well after you met Kwonnie, you became happier, especially during the weekends. Plus, you cook for him, you hardly ever cook for us." Jea pouted.

"Stop pouting unni, you're not that young anymore."

"Yah, how can you speak to your unni that way. We spoiled you too much."

"Hehe because I'm the maknae~" I did a mehrong to Jea-unni. 

"See that's what I mean."

"What are you talking about?"

"You hardly ever do aegyeo, but now you do it a lot more often. I feel so bad for Kwonnie that he doesn't get enough aegyo."

"Tch! He doesn't need anymore aegyo, he has so much aegyo that it's deadly!"

This caused Jea to burst out with laughter. "That's true. But anyway, I'm happy for you Ga In-ah, I hope that this would last longer."

"Why is Jea-unni acting like this? Strange." I suddenly shivered, "What is wrong with all of these bad omens?" As a reflex, I ran my hands up and down my arms, trying to make my goose bumps go away. I shrugged off the thought of bad fortunes and replied to Jea-unni.

"Of course, it's not like this is going to stop any time soon, the world loves us!" 

_______________

_______________

3rd POV:

Jo Kwon arrived at the studio, the rest of the members were already there waiting for him. Jo Kwon gave his greetings to everyone and grabbed himself a drink and some food before they began. Just about when Jo Kwon was about to take a bite out of his sandwich, JYP came in and told everyone that they would start. He was about to take a bite again, but he was interrupted by JYP.

"Let's go Kwon-ah! We don't have time!" JYP shouted towards Jo Kwon who was at the other end of the room.

Jo Kwon sighed in despaired as his stomach growled, he patted his stomach and said, "Sorry, it seems like I'll have to fill you up later . . . but who knows when I'll be given the chance to. He then set down his untouched sandwich and walked inside the recording studio.

Changmin then walked towards Jo Kwon with a piece of paper, "Here's what we are doing to day."

Jo Kwon quickly looked over it and sighed once again. 

"Again!" They were recording the same verse from yesterday. 

"Yea I know." Changmin gave Jo Kwon a pat on his back, trying to comfort him. "I guess JYP wasn't pleased with yesterday's work."

"I guess not." Jo Kwon mumbled and walked away from Changmin to get ready.

After hours of still doing the same verse and the same critisism, Jo Kwon was tired along with everyone else, plus, he still hasn't even eaten yet. After JYP got frustrated enough, he gave everyone a break, everyone except 2AM. 

"You guys need to look over the lyrics once more. I want those lines to be perfected once I get back." JYP walked over to the food table and noticed that there was still a sandwich untouched. Jo Kwon, still in the recording studio, noticed JYP eating something, and that something was his sandwich. Jo Kwon's stomach growled even louder than before, but it went unnoticed since their song was being played out loud. 

Jo Kwon held his stomach, trying to calm his stomach down. He then looked for his water bottle, trying to get something in his stomach, but unfortunately, there was no more water. Jo Kwon couldn't ask for his other member's water, and he couldn't go out without JYP accusing him of not doing his work, so he just sat back down and returned studying the lyrics.

A few minutes were up, and break was over, everyone was back in the studio ready to resume the recording. In the midst of singing, Jo Kwon misread the lyrics, causing everyone to start all over again.

"Just when I thought everything was going well!" JYP yelled. "Start again!" The music was then replayed.

Jo Kwon began reading the lyrics once more, widening his eyes to make sure he is sing the right things, but for some reason, he was seeing doubles. Outside of the recording studio, the staffs saw Jo Kwon sway back and forth with his hand on his head, his eyes clenched shut. And then all of a sudden, Jo Kwon collapsed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I finally finished! One down and another one to go! Thanks for reading this, and for waiting for so long! Sorry! More of a reader than a writer.

Please comment, thanks :)