Chapter 8

The Truth [Stopped]

Sorry for the super long wait for this chapter, I've been busy reading FFs... -A-" thank you guys for commenting and subscribing to this story! Though I never really send out a personal message... >< I somehow feel like I don't wait to complete this story, and since I'm shortening this story by a lot, there will be a lot of flashbacks about the past and the stuff that I cut out. This story will take place around the time when they have their 1 year anniversary. There will be more stuff happening in this FF, I will base a few more things off WGM but after that, everything will be all made up ^^ Enjoy this story! Please comment! :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Jo Kwon

"Is that . . . SON GA IN!" My eyes bulged out behind the mongoose head. "Nahh I must be seeing things, I can't even see properly out of this mask. I'm getting married to IU not Ga In, she probably just changed her style and image, that's all."Months has already passed since the day they met each other. Now Ga In is happily sitting on Jo Kwon's laps with his arms wrapped around her. Though she will never do this during the recordings for WGM. She feels embarrassed when others see her like this, though she is still embarrassed around Jo Kwon. 

Ga In

When I finally lifted my suitcase over the last step, I saw this strange brown thing sitting on a rock. As soon as he turned around, I started laughing out of shock and amazement. "This seems like something Jo Kwon would do . . ." I thought to myself sadly. "But he isn't Jo Kwon so deal with it and get this thing over it." I can't believe that I even tried comparing Jo Kwon to Boom, not even in a hundred years would Boom be a match for Jo Kwon. As I walked towards the sitting mongoose, I was a bit annoyed since I was very tired. My panting was hard enough to be heard on the mic that was attached to me.

"Let's get this done and over with."

-------------------------------------

Chapter 8

3rd POV

 

Ga In noticed that it was too quiet, Jo Kwon would usually be talking or singing, but thus time he's not. Wondering why he was being so quiet, Ga In turned her head to find Jo Kwon sleeping on her shoulder.

"What a cute sight" Ga In giggled and lightly blushed. She softly brushed away strands of hair away from his face to get a better look at him.

"How is it that when you sleep, you look even younger than you already are, even though I can see your dark circles ... You must be really tired lately" Ga In says, still looking at his face.

"I would've never thought that we would become like this. Do you remember the first time that we met? I acted all chic and pretended that I wasn't excited about meeting you, but I really was." Ga In said to no one in particular.

Flashback - Ga In 3rd POV

Ga In was slightly shocked. She expected to see her one-day husband but instead she sees a mongoose. "Well it would've been no fun if I just saw my husband."

Ga In laughs to herself, "This is going to be fun." She then walks up to the mongoose that was now standing up on a large rock.

"You're Boom aren't you?" Ga In asked the mongoose. Instead of a reply, the mongoose just bowed to her, making her think that it really is Boom. Curious to see whether or not it really is Boom, Ga In grabs the mongoose head and tries to yank it off. The mongoose was caught off guard, but he reacted quickly to Ga In's attack. He held onto his head like his life depended on it. 

"Why. Are. You. Trying so hard!!" Ga In shouted at the mongoose in her head, while continuing to hold onto the mongoose head. 

"I need to see who you are in order for me to marry you!" She shouted to the mongoose, but there was still no avail. Ga In was now on the floor laughing, trying to break the tension between the mongoose, her, and the staff. The staff were worried about if Ga In really did get hurt, and if the mongoose a.k.a. Jo Kwon, will get angry at what Ga In is doing. Ga In, well, she was just a bit angry how she still doesn't know who her husband is.

After Ga In caught her breath from the whole taking off the mongoose head and stealing his backpack situation, she went to sit by the mongoose on the large rock after he signaled her to sit by him. Ga In and the mongoose chatted a little bit; Ga In was still unable to see who it was. Finally tired of thinking of who it was, even though Ga In still think it's Boom, she asks the mongoose to give her a hint.

(Switched to Ga In 1st POV)

As I saw your dance, your "kkap", I instantly knew who you were. "It's you . . . You're my husband!" Even though I was ecstatic in the inside, the outside showed nothing but a smile.

"Yah! I think I know who you are." I walk towards Jo Kwon, waving my flashlight menacily at him. I saw him lift up the mongoose head, revealing his happy and shy self. Even though I may be exaggerating, when I saw up lift up the head, it was like time stopped for me. It felt like I was watching a CF . . . I immediately felt my heart race. It felt like my heart was was going to pop out of my ribcage. 

Whenever I look at his face, I felt shy and embarrassed. "Snap out of it Ga In-ah, this isn't you! You're going to ruin your chic image!" Even though I say that, I still couldn't help myself, I still feel incredibly shy whenever I look into his eyes. Though I could tell that I wasn't the only one. Every time our eyes meet, you would always turn around, with your face flushed red. I wasn't sure if it was because you were hot or because you were shy.

I could see the beads of sweat on his forehead, and it made me feel bad about making him wait for two hours in that mongoose suit. We chattered a little bit, trying to make each other feel more comfortable and less shy, both of us secretly stealing glances at each other every once and a while. When there was nothing else to talk about, the PD shouted "Cut!" 

"5 minutes break!" The PD shouted. She then walked towards me and Jo Kwon. "Take this time to get closer you guys." After saying that, she left us alone. We stood there in awkward silence, both of us waiting for someone to start the conversation.

"So . . . Noona, I didn't know that you were also doing WGM?" Jo Kwon said to me, still shy.

"Hmm . . . Well only for the Special." I replied. Then silence filled the air once again.

"Well what about you? I've heard some rumors that said that you were marrying IU." I couldn't help it, I was too curious as to why I was Jo Kwon's wife and not IU, even though I'm happy about this.

"Honestly, I thought so too. Well I guess that says that you shouldn't believe rumors." Jo Kwon said, giving me the cutest smile ever, causing me to turn away so then he didn't see me blush but he already did. Jo Kwon grinned evilly before teasing me.

"Noona~ I saw that~ Hehe You thought that I didn't see that."

"Y-Yah! See what? Nothing happened!" I was extremely flustered, embarrassed that he caught me.

"Don't lie, I saw you blush with my own two eyes." He gave me another smile while doing same kkap, making me laugh. After laughing, we became silent once again. "Back to being awkward . . ." Just in time when we were getting extremely nervous and awkward, the PD came to the rescue. 

"Break is over you guys, we will resume filming in a minute so get ready."

"Neh" Me and Jo Kwon said in unison. We smiled at each other, both of our eyes in the shape of a crescent moon.

"We are totally in sync hehe" Jo Kwon said as he walked away, signaling me to follow him, and I did.

Flashback End - Switching to 3rd POV

Jo Kwon start moving, causing Ga In to snap out of her day dream. Jo Kwon's eyes then slowly opened, realizing that he fell asleep in the Secret Room. He then quickly stood up and looked around.

"I fell asleep? What about the filming?! Oh nooo!" Jo Kwon was panicking while walking in circles in the room. He still hasn't noticed that Ga In was there also. Jo Kwon then heard a laugh, causing him to stop in his track.

"Huh? Who laughed?" Jo Kwon looked around before spotting Ga In by the corner of the room. 

"Yeoboo~~" Jo Kwon said with aegyo, he ran towards Ga In with his arms outreached to Ga In. Ga In dodged his hug, laughing at his reaction. 

"Yeobo . . ." Jo Kwon said while pouting, he still has his arms outreached to Ga In who was now by the door. 

"Give me a hug~" With that said, Jo Kwon ran to Ga In, chasing her around the room.

"Yah why do you always want to touch me! You ert!" Ga In shouted to Jo Kwon jokingly. This made Jo Kwon suddenly stop with a serious look on his face.

"I am not a ert, and is it so wrong for a husband to hug his wife who he hasn't seen for days?" Jo Kwon was now sulking, disappointed that he didn't get what he wanted.

Seeing that Jo Kwon was upset, Ga In went towards him and gave him a back hug, burying her face in his muscular back.

"Don't be mad~" Ga In said with her rare aegyo. "I was just joking~" Ga In hugged Jo Kwon tighter. She knew that he was already smiling like an idiot.

"Arraso~ Hehe" Jo Kwon was back to his normal self. "You should show more aegyo to your husband."

"You should be lucky that I show you any." Ga In mehronged Jo Kwon. 

Jo Kwon's serious face was back on his face. "Who taught you that huh?"

Ga In just replied by doing another mehrong.

"Aigoo why are you so cute I could never be made at you." Jo Kwon then went towards Ga In and pinched her soft cheeks.

"Aigoo. My wife is so cute~" Jo Kwon said making Ga In blush.

"Yah don't pinch my cheeks it hurts!" Ga In pushed his hands away from her face, giving him another mehrong.

"You know you like it, don't deny it." Jo Kwon replied to Ga In with a mehrong. 

Outside of the Secret Room, laughs and giggles could be heard from the WGM staff. 

"What a cute couple." They all thought, hoping that this moment will never end but they were wrong, everyone's happiness was soon to end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update! Sorry for the super duper long wait and I'm sorry that it isn't long. I spent a lot of my time reading FFs instead of writing them. Chinese New Year is approaching soon hehe Money!! Can anyone guess what is going to happen? Thank you for waiting for such a long time, thank you subscribers and commentors for waiting! I have an new idea about how I'm going to write an FF, but I'll do that with another FF if I decide to write another one. :) Please comment!!