His Smile

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun came to their usual place at the cafeteria ten minutes earlier than their official break time.  Soon enough, they spotted their oldest together with his daddy Joonie. The two came with Joonmyun's arm wrapped on the other’s waist. It’s just nothing out of the ordinary sight for them but still, Baekhyun can’t avoid being envious so he messaged his giant to join them for lunch.

“Did you wait for too long?” Minseok asked with apologetic look as they took their seats.

“No, we just arrived.” Kyungsoo answered.

“I’m really sorry. We’re already here a bit earlier only if this guy didn’t play prank on me.” Minseok explained then ruffled Joonmyun's hair.

“Why, what happened?” the youngest asked since Baekhyun was still busy with his thing.

“He asked me to accompany him to the comfort room because his stomach aches so I did and I just waited outside. Thirty minutes passed but he’s still inside. Well, that’s what I thought so I grew worried sick and I decided to check on him.” Minseok was interrupted with his talking when Joonmyun started laughing which made him gain a hit from the older. “There was only one occupied stall so I just kept knocking on the door and asking if he needs something. After a few moments, an unfamiliar voice from the cubicle shouted that he just needed to be alone then this guy came in from the outside, laughing like crazy.” He finished his story and pointed at Joonmyun. And Joonmyun just buried his face on Minseok's neck.

“Why aren’t you mad?” Kyungsoo managed to ask while holding his laugh.

“Because…” Minseok paused then thought for the reason, “He kissed me?” Minseok cutely answered.

“I know my baby bun more than anyone else.” Joonmyun confidence rose up.

“Isn’t that too simple? I mean, just a kiss?” Baekhyun seemed to come back to earth.

“That’s why I really love my baby Minnie. And I think being simple is what made us a cute couple.” Joonmyun then gave the other kisses on the cheeks.

It’s true that they both happy with just simple things. Even though Joonmyun is the richest in their school, he didn’t spend too much because Minseok taught him not to. When they go dating, they just keep it simple by buying street snacks and staying at Hangang Park till the sun set. They can spend their time together more worthwhile in that way, they say.

On the other side, Kyungsoo didn’t notice that he already finished his fries. He excused himself for a moment to buy another one.

“Okay, I’ve had enough of you cheesiness.” Baekhyun stopped the other from teasing the older.

“Are you waiting for someone?” Minseok asked when he noticed that Baekhyun checked on his phone for the nth time already.

Baekhyun’s face suddenly lit up when he spotted a certain giant not too far away from their table. He frantically waved his hand and the other seemed to notice him.

When Chanyeol was near, Baekhyun ran to him and immediately clung onto the taller’s arm. Jongin was left behind and he didn’t know what to do. ‘Should I leave or not?’ he thought. The younger just decided to change direction when his friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter