His Eyes

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was such a typical boring day for Jongin. He was given a special task by his teacher for missing their surprise test yesterday.

“Why on earth did you absent yesterday?” Chanyeol asked over the other end of the line.

“If only I knew that she will ask me to go here, I shouldn’t have overslept yesterday.” Jongin threw a hissy fit as he walked down the hall to the library.

“Well, congratulations! Oh I’ll hang up now, I still have to study.” The other’s voice was already replaced by continuous beeps.

Jongin just sighed. He stepped his foot inside the library which made it the third time for his entire life. It’s a very big deal for him because he’s the type of person who can’t behave in just a minute so he considered the library, a punishment room for him.

As soon as he got inside, it felt like he went to a different world. It’s a total punishment for him. The noisy surrounding with laughter and chitchat from different groups in the campus were replaced by pure silence and the only sound he could hear were the sound of stapler from the librarian’s desk and the friction made by pens scribbling on paper.

He’s been there for only five minutes but he thought it was a whole day already. Jongin looked down at the piece of paper on his hand and looked up again at the bookshelves in front of him. Sure it would be difficult for him to find a one specific book in the pile of countless other books. Since he’s not familiar with the library system, he tried to find through the shelves one by one.

 

ᴖ ᴥ ᴖ

 

Their third period class was done and their next subject teacher wasn’t around. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun started arranging their things because the latter had some books to find in the library for their project.

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t want to come?” Baekhyun asked the oldest.

“I really want to. But Joonie needs my help on something.”

“Okay hyung. Let’s just meet at the cafeteria later.” Kyungsoo said then they stood up already.

“Take care of him okay?” Baekhyun suspiciously looked at Joonmyun who just came to their seat.

With that, the two took their leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter