His Dorkiness

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What happened to Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun gently elbowed the oldest. They didn’t have a class on that period since the teachers have a faculty meeting.

“I don’t have any idea too. He’s been like that since earlier.” Minseok whispered as his daddy joined the conversation.

“Why don’t you ask Chanyeol? Maybe Jongin told him already.”

“Why don’t we just ask Kyungsoo instead?”

Minseok stood from his seat and pulled the chair beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo has been acting weird since that morning and he can’t be talk to properly. And right now, he’s just staring blankly out the window that he didn’t even notice the presence of the other. He almost jumped from his seat when Minseok poked him.

“Kyungsoo what happened?”

“We’re worried sick because you’re acting weird since you got here.”

“Did something happen last Saturday?”

Kyungsoo faced them with his eyes widely open and dark circles became more obvious to his friends. He wasn’t able to sleep for two days not because of school works but because of that guy. Minseok cupped his face as he observed him with very worried expression so he decided to speak up.

“J-Jongin…” Kyungsoo started and the three leaned closer to hear everything clearly.

“H-he said he likes me.”

As soon as Kyungsoo said that, the three suddenly changed from worried sick to laughing like crazy. Kyungsoo just buried his face to his opened book on the table, Baekhyun rolled literally on the floor as he can’t stop laughing his off, while Minseok and Joonmyun rubbed his back with comforting circles since they know that he’s just in shock and didn’t know what to do.

“Can you tell us everything?” Minseok asked since as the oldest in the group, he’s the most concern to everyone.

“Hyung, honestly I kind of attracted to him. It started that morning when I saw him at our meeting place. I was impressed because I thought I’ll be the first one to arrive like the usual. Since you all have your emergency appointments, we just decided to buy foods and I’ll cook. After we finished buying, he was the only one who carried all the grocery bags which was a first time for me. I knew there was something about him that I even thought of a boyfriend just out of the blue.” Minseok and Joonmyun listened attentively as Baekhyun seemed to get himself together.

“Then at home, he just knew that my brother is Ryeowook and he showed an expression which I found cute.”Kyungsoo started to blush, “When he tasted my cooking, he said that I could marry anytime but how can I if I didn’t even experienced to have a boyfriend? Then he asked me if I want to have one which made me choked. But his next words shocked me even more, he said he likes me.”

They all startled when Baekhyun shouted with his high pitched voice while jumping and clapping like crazy. “Kyah! He’s perfect for you Soo! I’m so happy for you!”

“But I don’t know what to do. I’m scared.”

“We’re always here for you. We’ll help you with everything.” Minseok reassured him.

“Really? Thank you hyungs.”

 

ᴖ ᴥ ᴖ

 

“Kai-ah, Baekhyun asked us to join them for lunch everyday.”

Chanyeol said but the other seemed not to hear him. Jongin sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter