His Soft Hands

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bright sunbeams peep through the glass window of his room. Kyungsoo pulled up his blanket as he felt the warmth of the sunlight slowly creeping to his bed. He was about to go back to sleep when he heard some knocking on the door downstairs. With his eyes still closed, he reached for his phone on the bedside table to look for the time when it suddenly rang.

“Hmm?” Kyungsoo answered lazily.

“Yah! Don’t tell me you just woke up?” the guy shouted like shocked. Kyungsoo sat up and rubbed his eyes to see the caller ID and Baekhyun's photo is on the screen.

“I’ll hang up now. Just let us in already.” Baekhyun said and continuous beeps replaced his voice.

“Why so early?” Kyungsoo scratched the back of his head and yawned for the last time before he sluggishly walked to the door.

“Soo! You’re ugly! Look at your hair, it’s a mess!” Baekhyun started shouting like crazy as the other opened the door.

“Good morning too Baek.” Kyungsoo replied with sarcasm. “What are you doing here anyway? Like it’s only seven in the morning.”

“Omo! It’s your first official date with Jongin.” Minseok answered with surprised expression.

“Oh goodness! How did I forget about that?!” Kyungsoo started to panic when Baekhyun whined again.

“That’s why we’re here okay? So if you don’t mind, can we start moving now?” Baekhyun walked inside the house and went directly upstairs.

“Don’t mind Baek. He’s just excited because you’re finally going on a date.” Minseok patted Kyungsoo on his shoulder, “And you’re actually cute when you just woke up.” the older smiled to calm him.

“Can you please come here now? Jongin must be on his way any time soon!” Baekhyun shouted from Kyungsoo's room.

“Let’s go. Baek might be the one who will have a date for his excitement.” Minseok joked as they started going.

 

ᴖ ᴥ ᴖ

 

“Which one is better?” Jongin asked the other as he held blue button up shirt on his left and a white long sleeves sweatshirt on his right.

“Of course the blue one! Kai-ah you’re going on a date, not hanging-out with some friends. If you want to impress Kyungsoo, at least try to be formal and can you please listen to me?” Chanyeol whined as he watched the other digging in his closet like finding something.

“I’m sorry. I’m just nervous.” Jongin apologized. Honestly, it’s a first that he got so tense like that. He didn’t even felt that way when he auditioned to be a part of the school dance club.

“I understand him because I’m just like that when Minseok and I had our first date. I didn’t know what my baby bun wants that time but I’m happy that he’s mine now.” Joonmyun stated to courage the younger.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Erm Kai-ah, I’m afraid you might think I’m not being a good friend here. Okay, I’ll tell you something about Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol teased which made Jongin to stop from what he’s doing.

“He likes Pororo!” the taller burst into laughter while Joonmyun just shook his head.

“Ah hyung! It’s not the right time to joke around!” Jongin stomped his feet in annoyance.

“Just relax okay? That nervousness can’t help with your date.”

“Chanyeol is right. Just be confident and everything will be fine.”

With the encouragement of the two, Jongin slowly loosen himself as he think positively. He looked at the mirror as he fixed his hair until he’s satisfied and took a deep breath for the last time, he was finally all set.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter