His Love for Me

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thanks for today.” Kyungsoo said as he leaned his head on the younger’s shoulder.

“No. Thanks for today hyung.” Jongin answered while his cheeks almost popped from redness.

 

It’s been a month already since the two started to go out. Though it’s not yet official, people around see them as a couple already for their closeness and unreserved sweetness.

“Hi Soo!” Jongin greeted the other as soon as they arrived at the cafeteria while Chanyeol received a slight hit from Baekhyun for not replying to his texts.

“How was your test?” Kyungsoo asked as he tapped the chair beside him.

“I did well.”

“Good job Jongie!”

“Good job on tutoring me hyung!” Jongin pinched the other’s nose.

At the other side of the table, Minseok just smiled watching the two’s relationship. Since he’s like the mother figure in the group, he’s the happiest person when he sees all his friends are happy. He didn’t know that their baby Soo will find his lover at that time but thanks to Jongin that sees the other as a special person. He just snapped out from his thoughts when Joonmyun came back with their foods.

“We should buy first too.” Jongin told them as he pulled Chanyeol out from Baekhyun's beating.

“Why did you hit Chanyeol?” Joonmyun asked after he put the mocha bread of his baby bun.

“He’s ignoring my messages a while ago.”

“Hyung, they had exams this morning.” Kyungsoo explained.

“Why didn’t he tell me?”

“Aigoo Baekhyun-ah! He told you like five times already. But you must not heard it because you’re busy hitting him.” Minseok sighed and the two shook their heads on Baekhyun's childishness.

“Really?! What should I do?” Baekhyun panicked when he saw the two were coming back to their table.

Chanyeol almost drop the tray he was holding when Baekhyun suddenly hugged him on his waist. (Well, Chanyeol and Jongin just went back to their table and out of the blue, Baekhyun from his sitting position grabbed the taller to a hug. So basically, the foods almost fell on Baekhyun. Just explaining their positions. ^^) Anyway, the other was surprised with the other’s action so after placing the tray, he asked Baekhyun what happened.

“I’m sorry Yeollie.” Baek showed his aegyo face which melted the giant’s heart.

“Why, what happened?” Chanyeol worriedly asked.

“Sorry for hitting you.”

“It’s okay. I’m not mad Baek.” Chanyeol then placed a kiss on the shorter’s forehead. (And they lived happily ever after. LOL joke.)

“Guys, we’re planning a two days outing this weekend.” Joonmyun opened up.

“Oh right! Since our exams will end this week, it’s time for us to unwind. What do you think?” Minseok asked for the opinion of the others.

It’s not a really long discussion and they already decided all things to prepare for their trip. The venue and transportation will be for Joonmyun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter