His Cooking

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s still an early 7 in the morning but the four were already at their meeting place. They just stayed inside Joonmyun's car and discussed what will be happening that day. They’re planning to ditch the two so they can spend time together because they know that Kyungsoo is the type of person that will proceed with the plan for other people not to waste their time and effort.

It was twenty minutes before 8 when Jongin arrived. He stood outside the coffee shop and waited for the others to come. Suddenly his phone beeped.

 

From: Chanyeol

Kai-ah, I’m sorry I can’t join you today. We have an emergency band practice today. Don’t worry, just enjoy yourself there. ^^

 

Jongin just sighed. He’s not sure if he can enjoy since they’re all friends and he’s just a newbie. Sure it would be awkward for them to take care of him without Chanyeol, he thought. After a few more minutes of waiting, he caught sight of a certain petite guy walking towards him from a two blocks distance. He took a picture in his mind, of this guy who looks with his black and red checkered button-up shirt that topped with a blue cardigan, a pair of washed-out jeans, sneakers, and finished with a pair of nerdy eyeglasses. Once again, he was stupefied with the presence of the other.

“Hi Jongin!” Kyungsoo greeted upon reaching the café. Honestly, he was impressed on the earliness of the younger because he used to be the first to come whenever they have an appointment.

Jongin suddenly snapped out from his thoughts. “Oh hi!”

“You’re an early bird I see. I thought I’ll be waiting alone again.” The older flashed a smile which took Jongin's breath away.

“Chanyeol texted me just a while ago that he can’t come. They have an emergency band practice.” Jongin told the other when Kyungsoo's phone beeped.

 

From Baekhyun hyung

I’m really sorry Soo. My auntie will visit us today and I was asked to pick her up from the airport. I promise to make up next time. Just enjoy yourself there okay?

 

Then another message came.

 

From Minseok hyung

Soo! I can’t come today. Daddy Joonie is sick and I’ll be nursing him. I’m sorry for the late info, it’s a sudden happening too. Don’t worry Joonmyun said that he will treat everyone on Monday. Have fun there!

 

Kyungsoo just sighed. Well, he can’t be angry with his hyungs since they have more important matters to attend. He looked at the younger who’s staring at him in a puzzled manner. He smiled at how cute the other was then he realized what he was thinking. ‘Woah I find him cute. Where was that come from?’

“Who was that?” Jongin asked which made the other came back to his senses.

“Oh? Ah, it looks like we’re the only two today.”

“Really?” Jongin excitedly asked then composed himself again. “Hmm why?”

“They all have unexpected appointments.”

“Oh I see.”

Then a moment of silence filled the air since it’s a bit awkward for the both of them. Jongin bit his lips as he just decided to ask the thing he really doesn’t want to ask.

“D-do you want to just… go home?”

“No!” Kyungsoo immediately answered. He himself was shocked with what he just did. “I-I mean, no. you made an effort on going and I don’t want to waste that.” Kyungsoo explained nervously. It’s strange for him too because he never felt nervous like that when he’s talking to other people.

“Oh, okay.” Jongin just answered then a minute of awkward silence once again aired between them.

 

ᴖ ᴥ ᴖ

 

Not too far away from the two, parked the car of the four suspects-slash-spies. They were carefully watching the two younger.

“Why aren’t they talking?” Baekhyun whined from the backseat.

“Calm down Baek, it’s natural since they’re still awkward with each other.” Minseok explained which was supported by Joonmyun.

“My baby’s right. Don’t worry, I’m sure our Kyungsoo will take care of Jongin.”

“Oh look they’re taking a cab!” Chanyeol shouted.

Joonmyun immediately started the car engine and they followed the cab. Even though his car’s windows are tinted, they still kept a car distance away from the two just to be careful.  After a half an hour of travel with a slight traffic, the cab finally parked.

“What are they doing at a supermarket?” Baekhyun asked with his highest tone.

“Who knows? Let’s follow them if you want.” Minseok suggested as he pull out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter