His Voice

7 Things I Love About Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days have passed already since the first time they met and still, Jongin can’t get off of Kyungsoo in his mind. He already filled up ten pages of his notebook for doodling everything about his angel. There were moments also that he just stares out the window and daydreams, like what he was doing right now. He snapped out from his deep thoughts when Chanyeol threw him a paper ball.

“Read it!” the taller mouthed from behind and he did.

‘I’ll be watching my boyfriend’s practice later. Want to come?’

Jongin turned his head to Chanyeol who was moving his eyebrows in up and down motion.

Well, the taller already knew about his friend’s feelings for Kyungsoo and being in charge of spreading happiness in the world, he wants to help his friend on this one. He wanted to surprise the other since it was still out of Jongin’s knowledge that his angel is a part of the school chorale. And he bet that Jongin will be happy as Larry to hear his angel singing on stage. Upon getting a confirmation from the other, he immediately pulled out his phone and messaged his queen.

 

ᴖ ᴥ ᴖ

 

From: My Giant ♥

We’ll be watching your practice later… ^^

 

From: My Queen ♥

Just make sure your friend is a good person! We want our baby Soo to be happy.

 

From: My Giant ♥

Don’t worry, this guy’s head over hills for Kyungsoo.

 

From: My Queen ♥

Okay see you later ^^

 

From: My Giant ♥

That’s it? Where’s my ‘I love you’? T^T

 

From: My Queen ♥

I love you giant! :*

 

From: My Giant ♥

Hihi! Love you more my queen! :*

 

Baekhyun smiled with the younger’s reply and slid back his phone to his pocket. He poked the eldest and made a thumbs-up. Minseok just nodded, sign that he got what he meant and faced in front again. He looked at their youngest who just listening attentively to their teacher. ‘You will have your own love life too Kyungsoo.’ He thought.

Two days ago when they had a date after Chanyeol's band practice, Chanyeol told him that his friend likes Kyungsoo. And with that, Baekhyun knew everything – from the library incident up to their lunch together. Later that night, he contacted Minseok and Joonmyun and they started to draw a plan on how to get Kyungsoo a boyfriend, of course in the face of Jongin.

Their last period finally came to an end with the loud ring of the school bell. Baekhyun quickly arranged his things and the four gathered together like as usual. It’s a Friday so basically, they have their rehearsal after class. Minseok, Joonmyun, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo were part of the school chorale and they’re really inseparable. They went straight to the auditorium where they will be having their practice.

Baekhyun’s plan is simple – make Jongin fall deeper to Kyungsoo and help him to be liked by their baby Soo.

 

ᴖ ᴥ ᴖ

 

 

Outsiders are not allowed during practice but, what’s the use of your connection? Only four people (Minseok, Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol) know that the chorale’s mentor is Baekhyun's auntie and they’re very close to each other. So he asked his aunt if he could bring his boyfriend and his friend during practice and considering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter