Chapter 2

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Today went very fast. if we live a happy day, it will run as fast as the day that I live today.

“Sica, you were called by Madam Boa”.


“Thank you, Tiff”.

 

“Your welcome. Do you want to come home with me?”.


“Ohh, no, it looks like Tyler will pick me up”.


“Ok, see you tomorrow”.

 

“see you”

then I went into the room of Madam Boa.

 

 


“Do you call me, madam?”.


“yes, please sit down, teacher Jessica”.


“Thank you, Madam”.


“I called you here because I wanted to say congratulations on a project that you created for Christmas this year is very good. and tomorrow we will showing it in front of the parents”.


“is it true?”


“Yes, and we are very proud to have teachers clever, creative, and beautiful like you”


“Thank you, Madam Boa”.


“Your welcome”.


I was out of the room of Madam Boa with a happy.

I don’t think a project that I created can be good. I was prepared for this project specifically to teach children the value about goodness. A story of Jesus made of cardboard that has been unused.
 

 


“bye, teacher Jessica”


“bye ..”


the children were saying goodbye to me.
 

 


A car was already waiting at the gate of the school to pick me up.

I got into the car.

 


“hi..”


“Oh, hi. chuck!”


“Your top is undone, seatbelts please!”


“Aww, thank you, baby”.


“Your welcome”.


“By the way, Madam Boa liked the project that I made for Christmas this year”.


“Cool, so .. can i get some "treats"?”.
Tyler naughty smiled at me.

 

 

 

This is Tyler Kwon. My fiance

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“To your right! To your right!..”

 

“No! no! straight up..”

The voices the children heard around me.

 

“Just follow my voice! To your left! Yes, a bit to your left!”

yes this time the sound of someone special to me was guiding me and patiently he was lead to where I have to walk and search. And finally!!!

 

 

“I think we have a winner! Teacher Jessica and Tyler!!”

 

“wohoooo!!!!!”

Cheers were heard around me when I opened the handkerchief tied to close my eyes.

Earlier, I followed the events at the school. There was a event put a star top the Christmas tree.

 

“Go on Tyler. Ask her!”, Madam Boa say that.

the faces were a little worried and nervous, he was on his knees in front of me and took a small box that was in his pocket.

 

“Will you be my First Lady?”

I was a little surprised by the questions he asked me but with a smile I replied with confidence.

 

 

“Yes!”

 

“Congratulations Teacher Jessica and Tyler! You make a great couple. I should be part of the entourage, huh?”

 

“Thank you, Madam Boa! And sure you should be.”

 

“Hi, Tyler, Teacher Jessica! You should get Taeyeon as your wedding planner. Her work is very organized and simply gorgeous. You should try her!”

the parents went up and said that to me and Tyler.

 

“That’s a great idea!”

Tyler was very excited about receiving information from children’s parents.

 

 

 

End Flashback 

 

 

 

I had almost three years of dating with Tyler Kwon who is now my fiance. He is a successful young businessman, and this year he put himself forward as a potential leader of his party to enter into a legislative candidate.

And I seem to be planning a wedding with Tyler at this year. and I'm looking for a wedding planner according to what I want. My style.

 

Tyler has several godchildren. and I'm very proud of him who has a very high of soul humanity.

“I’m going to be a godfather again”.

“Really?. That will be your fourteenth godchild this Christmas?”

“True, because no more expensive gifts for you. So can i be your Christmas present?”

“Sure, definitely. Chuk!”

“so, whats Christmas present for me?”

“what do you want?”

“Baby.”

“Ya!”

And then i was flicked his forehead.

 

Tyler also invited me to his house.


He is very different from me, many differences between us. I am not from a rich family and Tyler come from a rich family. in every his famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter