Chapter 7

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drifted upon memories of sheltering rain and pain. Out the sea cradled by the darkest night and mind blowing. Looking out shouting loud. " Come now love, on the sand where the sun rises. Upon my shoulders and draws a smile on sadness. "

The comfortable blanket cover Taeyeon and Jessica’s body are mutually embraced. Jessica hugged Taeyeon’s body tightly. Her eyes began to slowly open. She also kissed Taeyeon’s shoulder with affectionate and gentle. Feeling a kiss on her shoulder, Taeyeon also opened her eyes, and then smile. Her hands tightened Jessica's arms. Jessica kissed Taeyeon on the cheek.

 

A car parked in front of Taeyeon's flower shop. A car that looks familiar.

" Taeyeon-si..." Tyler call Taeyeon and stood in front of her who were working on a few bouquets of flowers.

" Dae." Taeyeon looked a little surprised to see Tyler standing in front of her.

" I kinds need your help."

" Sure . Anything ... to help you out. "

" This is a long story ... but have you seen Jessica?. I didn't get to sleep last night. You're definitely the first one I've had in mind. I know you two are like sisters. "

Jessica increasingly looked nervous and weird. But she tried to be calm.

" Jessica spent the night in my place." A few seconds later Jessica answered Tyler's question.

" I knew you were gonna care of her. How is she? "

" She's ... good. She already left. "

" Taeyeon-si, you're the best. So, what should I do? Is she pissed? Maybe I should buy her flowers. " Tyler threw a lot of questions at Taeyeon . " What does she prefer now?"

" Excuse me?" Taeyeon nervously heard Tyler's last question.

" Flowers. I used to think she likes roses. "

" Ahh ... Dae, she still likes them." Taeyeon answered shortly. " You know what, umm I will put it together for you ."

" Thank you, Taeyeon-si." Tyler smiled. " You know ... you are saving a real good relationship."

Taeyeon felt guilty hearing Tyler's words. " I ... yea. Btw, I can deliver these for you... ” Taeyeon hurriedly arranged the flowers.

" No, no need. I'll bring it to her by myself. "

" Sure."

" Thanks."

Tyler also brought a bouquet of roses that he would give to Jessica.

After Tyler away from the shop, and Taeyeon has been completing some today's schedule. She sat in a chair in front of the garden which is filled with flowers. Her thoughts go away somewhere.

A customer came, she saw Taeyeon from a distance. Jo Kwon was approached someone and asked what she was in need of his help. But that someone was staring at Taeyeon again.

" Can I help you?"

" Ah, umm. Can you give my card to her. And what is her favorite flower ? "

" Huh ? Ah. Sure. Ms. Taeyeon, what's your favorite flower ? " Jo Kwon asked from a distance.

It was made Taeyeon got up.

" Re-scheduled today’s works while I go somewhere, I 'll go in some time ." Taeyeon replied.

" Daeee ..."

Taeyeon was gone and not answering Jo Kwon’s question, and someone who watched her was confused .

 

Taeyeon driving a car with tears dripped to the cheek. Taeyeon crying about the situation that happened. She didn’t think all this happened in her life. Feelings of guilt haunted her heart and mind right now. She wasn’t able to control what just happened.

Taeyeon's car is parked in a church.

Jessica walked to her room. She was still holding her phone tightly. Several times she tried to send a text and call Taeyeon but not even one replies by Taeyeon.

Jessica looks upset. She also threw her phone to the bed.

 

Someone stood in front of Jessica's fence house. Someone that she wait for her to come. Jessica was rushed open the fence and allow someone was entered.

" What's up? What's the rush? "

" Something happened between me and Taeyeon."

" Something happened? That's shouldn't happen at all? "

Jessica sat with someone in front of her house while trying to explain the situation.

 

" I don't know how that happened. "

Taeyeon walked with the nun in the back garden of the church.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter