Chapter 8

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae, I remembered the tree-lined city of Seoul

And the singing on the branches

I call your name, buried in every gust of wind

So that only I who can hear

Or do I have to say to the wind to blow my feelings

to you

Those words were written in a book that Jessica always carried. She missed that woman. She felt a longing until she is hard and forget how to breathe, sometimes claustrophobic appear suddenly when she thought about that woman.

Like this time, tired of her body and even her heart.

A bottle of soju, Jessica sipped while sitting on the bed and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Suddenly just pain stabbed her heart. Tears began to flow on the cheek. Jessica gulped back soju, hoping each drops can relieve the pain that she felt. But that night, she was more crying, feeling the pain is getting big.

 

" It might seem exciting for you right now because it's something new."

Taeyeon recalled with obvious with what nun said to her. She hoped the nun’s words true, that there is in between her and Jessica not real, it will be easier for her and also Jessica.

But that feeling doesn't disappear even when she tries to get close to another woman.

 

" Ms. Taeyeon, there is someone looking for you. "

" Who?"

" Someone who gave her business card some time ago."

" Ah, Sunmi-si ?"

" Yes."

Taeyeon also met the girl, Sunmi.

Relations between them getting close, Sunmi began often come to Taeyeon’s flower shop and they spend time together like dinner and go to a few places.

" Thanks for dinner. I really like it. ” Sunmi smiled and said sweetly to Taeyeon.

" Dae, your welcome."

Taeyeon drove Sunmi to her home, her car stopped not far from an alley. Sunmi’s place is located in the alley that are not able to be passed by car. For a moment they just fell silent and Sunmi still smiled looking at Taeyeon.

" Chuk ..." a kiss even landed on Taeyeon’s cheek .

Sunmi also walked away entrance to the alley.

Taeyeon lay down, she looked at the roof of the room and think about what had happened. Sunmi kisses her on the cheek. Taeyeon thought she should know what she had the feeling the same with Jessica if she is close to another women. But it turned out she was wrong, the feeling was never there when she was with Junsu or with Sunmi.

 

Two women were standing on the stairs in the nearby church. Tonight, there is an event in the church, and the two women are without them know are met. Wistfully two pairs of eyes were mutually looked each other but didn’t dare take long also adds to the atmosphere of the evening is getting dark, perhaps the atmosphere of darkness that only those who feel.

" How are you?" Jessica looked at Taeyeon who stood at her side.

" I'm good." Taeyeon short replied.

A few seconds they just fell silent. Wonder what that is seen by Taeyeon in front there, maybe just because she didn’t dare look to beside her, where Jessica was.

" I'm not." Jessica was not able to hold back her tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter