Chapter 4

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was eating with Tyler and his mother. Actually Jessica uncomfortable to eat with his mother, there is always a word that hurt her out of . But after thinking that she is engaged to Tyler, it means she will become law and would not be good if a law doesn’t respect and are familiar with the laws.


"Your brother, Minho seems an amiable man. Is he still in college? "


"Yes, Mrs. Kwon. Art. "


"Ah, art. Not great abroad I guess. "


"And pity. He doesn’t know how to hold his drinks. This. "
Mrs. Kwon gave photos to Jessica, and a picture of it when Minho was drinking together with his friends. Mrs. Kwon told her subordinates to supervise the movement of Minho. And Jessica is not comfortable with what was done by Mrs. Kwon.


"I am only concerned. Especially now that we are going to be one big family. And it's a matter a fact, I'm looking forward to spending time with my future grandchildren. I sure hope before I die".


"See, baby. My mother also had the same want as me. "


"Children is one of God's greatest blessings to a couple. I suggest you should plan on having one soon. Beside, that'll be significant in Tyler's Mayoral election next year. So Jessica, winning it is one of our clan's ultimate goal. Right, Tyler? "


"Yes, yes mom."


Hear what was being said Mrs. Kwon made Jessica increasingly uncomfortable. Mrs. Kwon is too protective of the image to her family because it has become a tradition for Kwon families participate in the elections in politics. So good imaging should be built by their families. So Mrs. Kwon always spy on every move Jessica’s family, whether families will be able to create a bad image or not. And then again the children, same as Tyler want to compels Jessica to get pregnant and give birth to their families. Jessica wasn’t ready for it.


"Excuse me, Mrs. Kwon. "


Then Jessica was permission to Mrs. Kwon to go to the bathroom. She wants to calm her  mind a little bit. Before she went into the bathroom from behind Jessica also heard Mrs. Kwon spoke.


"In politics, the masses are partial to political figures with families. Especially if they are stable and decent. Oh, I'm sure you are aware of that, right Tyler? "


"Yes, mom I know."


After a few minutes in the bathroom, and what Jessica do just wash her hands.


"Baby, are you ok?"


Tyler come from behind.


"Yes, of course. Why should not I be? "
Jessica went away and left Tyler in the bathroom.


Jessica and Tyler were busy preparing all the needs for their wedding later. They come to places like the institution that provides the messages and advice to couples getting married.

 

 

 



Jessica's POV

 

 

 



The first step in marriage


Me and Tyler came a consulting agency for the wedding. Mrs. Lisa explains a lot about how to deal with a wedding. And the first of all that I think is the mutual respect of each other. I don’t know but ..


Tyler always said I should be like this, I have to like it. What good I use. How I should behave. But it seems he doesn’t understand the meaning of mutual respect for each other.


Today I will meet with Taeyeon. And I don’t know I'm very happy about it. And I still don’t think that she is the planner of my wedding. Because previously I was surprised that Tyler says Kim Taeyeon refused to design our wedding. Tyler even more surprised when Kim Taeyeon already willing to become a wedding planner for us. I don’t know what the reason before Taeyeon rejected Tyler’s offer. If the money issue I guess Tyler could pay how expensive costs. I don’t know what the reason, which is important she will be in my wedding planner.

 



And finally I've been in a flower shop owned by Taeyeon.


"Oh, hello. Could I meet with Kim taeyeon? "
I also asked a man who was in a flower shop. I think he helped Taeyeon in this flower shop.


"Hello. Are you Jessica Jung? "


"Yes."


"Oh, then Miss Taeyeon already waiting for you inside. You just passed the casier. After that just enter the third room."


"Ok. Thank you."


"You are welcome."


Oh, I was confused by what he said. Finally I went inside. And ah, I think this room.
Oh, God. I saw Taeyeon who was dressing. She was still wearing shorts and bra. But don’t wear clothes.


"Oh, sorry, sorry."
I apologized after accidentally seeing Taeyeon is changing clothes. Taeyeon was turned and looked at me. Oh my. I saw her wearing a black bra, and .. and her .. Jessica jessica .. you shouldn’t think about it.


"Oh, hi. Sica. Please, sit down. Sorry I'm changing clothes because it was exposed to splashes of coffee. "


And I sat down awkwardly. While she went to change clothes, in front of me. I wonder what the strange feeling that I have. But I feel embarrassed and and .. ah don’t know.


"Sorry."


"It's ok."


"So, I want to show you something."


"What is that?"


"wait a minute."


Taeyeon was taking something that was in the closet. Then she picked up the box and give it to me.


"Open it."
Then iopen the box, inside there are white shoes. Very beautiful.


"Oh, my god." I felt shocked.


"You like those shoes?"


"Not like. I love it. Oh my god, Tae. You don’t even know I was looking for this kind of shoes for the wedding. I mean not too fancy and complicated. But .. "


"Simple but elegant."

Taeyeon also said that to me.


"Oh, god, Tae. Thank you. "


Then i hugged her because i was pleased with the shoes given by Taeyeon. I didn’t even think how Taeyeon can find out what i want. I haven’t told the concept of what i wanted did for my wedding.


"You are welcome."

 

 

 

 

End POV

 

 

 



Increasingly Taeyeon and Jessica are getting closer. They feel comfortable when together. There are many things that make them such as connection to one another. It's nearly a few days Taeyeon always pick up Jessica after teaching, after that they discussed wedding plans. While Tyler is still busy with business and political parties. Even he couldn't take Jessica to church today.


"Oh, Tae, seem, I'll go to church first after that i will going to your flower shop. So you don’t have to pick me up. "

Jessica talking to Taeyeon in the phone

 

 

.
Tiiiiiiiiiiiitt

Tiiiiiiiittt ..


Jessica was shocked heard car horn.

 


"Hey."


And it turns out it was Taeyeon’s car.


"Tae, I've said you don’t have to pick me."


"Guess what? I've been on the road. Lol. And anyway I'm going to church too. "


"Is it true?"


"Umm." Taeyeon nodded.


Then they got into the car.


Two women are sitting in the church. Brunette woman who unraveled still praying. Pleaded running smoothness during preparation for her wedding later. And given confidence in her heart that her decision is the best decision and Tyler is her soul mate. And the other one sitting next to her staring at the brunette woman, because she has finished praying. Black-haired woman smiled after looking into the eyes brunette who had finished praying. And they smiled at each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter